Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is odd the X-5 was not taxed in 2008 (would have been due 3-1-08, but not billed). Reckon he looked for a way to ease the financial pain they were suffering by converting the BMW finance to a lease ? That can be easily done on a car worth >$30,000.

Brad also owned a 2000 BMW Z-3 along with the BMW 325 before he bought the BMW X5 for Nancy. He also owned a Yamaha sport motorcycle in 2002....In other words, they were not a single car family before he bought the X5 for Nancy.

We have differing records then - all there is for 02 and 03 is the Z3 and the Yamaha V6a motorcycle (02 only). The records I have reflect the 325 purchased in 2004 - no record of the Z3 or mc in 04

I would really hope that Alice Stubbs did not advise her to head to Canada to get to a more favorable court system as indicated in BC's affidavit. I believe she is an ethical attorney and that w/ those children being NC residents that she would instruct her that custody needed to be dealt w/ in the NC courts.

According to her webpage she's a good tennis player.
I'm assuming she wasn't going to play tennis with
BC.

Still, it's a crazy wack world out there.

brad may have been tipped off by someone who attended the party that nancy was talking about leaving him soon (and the details). it may have been as simple as hearing that she and/or friends were criticizing him. narcissists blow up when challenged.

We have differing records then - all there is for 02 and 03 is the Z3 and the Yamaha V6a motorcycle (02 only). The records I have reflect the 325 purchased in 2004 - no record of the Z3 or mc in 04

See if this makes any sense....not that it really matters

The motorcycle was owned 2001 and 2002

So it looks like she drove the BMW Z-3 while he had the bike in 2001 and 2002, (she drove Z-3 in 2002 until 2003)

The BMW 325 bill date was 6-24-04, so that would mean he bought it 6-24-03

Looks like the only car was the BMW 325 from 2003 until January 2006 when he bought the X-5

OK..guys I am going to do something that many wouldn't do, but many of us want to know...when I get home I will tell you all about it. Wish me well!!

are there any friends of nancy's whose children could pass for katie and bella?

if you thought your friend and her children were in mortal danger of being killed her spouse, would you offer to let her use your child's passports for safe entry into canada?

are there places along the border that they could have crossed without going through a customs checkpoint?

do customs officials search inside every van?

OK..guys I am going to do something that many wouldn't do, but many of us want to know...when I get home I will tell you all about it. Wish me well!!
murder or alienation of affection?
good luck!
we'll stand by!

See if this makes any sense....not that it really matters

The motorcycle was 2002 only....Owned 2001 and 2002

So it looks like she drove the BMW Z-3 while he had the bike in 2001 and 2002, (she drove Z-3 in 2002 until 2003)

The BMW 325 bill date was 6-24-04, so that would mean he bought it 6-24-03

Looks like the only car was the BMW 325 from 2003 until January 2006 when he bought the X-5

Thats how I read it.

If it involves inserting yourself into the case somehow, you are talking to an old dare devil from the Michelle Young case.

Just be careful, being called in by the cops for questioning is a bit unnerving. :crosseyed:

are there any friends of nancy's whose children could pass for katie and bella?

if you thought your friend and her children were in mortal danger of being killed her spouse, would you offer to let her use your child's passports for safe entry into canada?

are there places along the border that they could have crossed without going through a customs checkpoint?

do customs officials search inside every van?

Even with a passport, there needs to be a 'permission slip' NOTARIZED to present at the border. ( and this holds for the reverse-- if a Canadian mother goes cross border shopping with her child -- she must have a notarized paper even with a passport)Canada Customs stops every vehicle. IF she had left and run with the kids, don't you think there would have been an Amber Alert?? Certainly Canada Customs and Immigration would have been notified that Nancy might be heading to Canada with the kids. She really was in a lose lose situation.

If it involves inserting yourself into the case somehow, you are talking to an old dare devil from the Michelle Young case.

Just be careful, being called in by the cops for questioning is a bit unnerving. :crosseyed:

If it involves frisking by a cute officer, MOMto3kids, CALL ME! I'll plead 'suspicious!' :wink: :wink:

I think she's going to ride back there and see if the light is on.

Who owned the land at the dumping site and who did they sell it to for development?

Oh, SG. You're aging yourself, girl!! Melrose Place? Nowadays you'd say "Wisteria Lane". LOL

If SG is aging herself with the reference to Melrose Place, I would hate to see what Y'all thought of my reference to Peyton Place! :eek::rolleyes:

CyberPro

Now you are taxing my brain. I need to get my "notebook" out. I do recall, and right now I cannot tell you where I saw this cited (but I will find it) that Alice Stubbs, her lawyer had advised her to return to Canada. There was a subpeona to Interact by the plaintiff side of the custody case. Reason unknown except I believe expert testimony concerning abuse can be ruled out - experts get paid not subpeona'd. You could well be right about Interact , I just have mixed thoughts about that.

Brad losing control - I have no doubt this would push him over the edge. I do not believe he would have handled it well, it would have been seen as rejection as well. I don't think those things were ever in his plans. He was willing to let them go in April until he saw a draft separation agreement - no way would he allow her to leave.
It was in Brad's affidavit that Alice Stubbs advised her to return to Canada.

If SG is aging herself with the reference to Melrose Place, I would hate to see what Y'all thought of my reference to Peyton Place! :eek::rolleyes:

I remember Peyton Place! Not well, but I do remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay