Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's going to ride back there and see if the light is on.

If that's what it is she's really playin' up the drama, IMHO...
Oy.

Although, I guess we should give her the benefit of telling us what she actually did and not speculate about it ;)

According to her webpage she's a good tennis player.
I'm assuming she wasn't going to play tennis with
BC.

Still, it's a crazy wack world out there.
Bob squared, life on this website wouldn't be the same without you. Truly.

I agree, Red....and wonder why as well. Seems to enjoy a little cat and mouse for some reason.

I prefer direct, myself :crazy:
AMEN. Half my questions don't get answered directly...then in a later thread we have to go through a guessing game. Don't like it.

Even with a passport, there needs to be a 'permission slip' NOTARIZED to present at the border. ( and this holds for the reverse-- if a Canadian mother goes cross border shopping with her child -- she must have a notarized paper even with a passport)Canada Customs stops every vehicle. IF she had left and run with the kids, don't you think there would have been an Amber Alert?? Certainly Canada Customs and Immigration would have been notified that Nancy might be heading to Canada with the kids. She really was in a lose lose situation.
and sadly, she was the ultimate loser - she lost her life.

i was just thinking of ways to get a woman and children away from dangerous man, even if they weren't legal --- a bit like Sally Field in "Not Without My Daughter."

If she's not back at the computer by 10:30, call Brad's house
and then call 911. :crazy:

Thanks JTF...but you don't have to. LOL
RDD58 and FD....I have not played cat and mouse games. I am deeply offended with those statements. You might need to realize I am answering other questions, or some questions I just can't answer for specific reasons. If you DON'T understand....sorry.

So to you who DO care to hear what I did and why I wouldn't tell where I was headed....I didn't need to encounter any problems or be followed to where I was going.

I will post what I found out in a few seconds...husband going to bed.

Ahhh. He realized his mistake of planting Carrie as a witness when he talked to Jessica at 9:25 am.

Again, it will be very interesting to hear Carrie's story on the witness stand. There is a reason she has not been heard from .

wouldn't brad just claim that nancy had lied to him when she said that she'd be running w/ carrie?

he would claim that he had told nancy in the past that he didn't want her running alone (caring, concerned husband).

or he would say that she lied because she was running with her lover
(cuckhold husband).

RDD58 and FD....I have not played cat and mouse games. I am deeply offended with those statements. You might need to realize I am answering other questions, or some questions I just can't answer for specific reasons. If you DON'T understand....sorry.

So to you who DO care to hear what I did and why I wouldn't tell where I was headed....I didn't need to encounter any problems or be followed to where I was going.

Then why all the guessing questions of past posts??? Just come out and say what you know.

I'm refering to the "guess what else is opened 24 hours" "hint: it's brand new". Why not just say it??

You think Mom is going to ride down Lochmere Dr. to see if the lights are on at Brad's home? We have to ride by there several times a day or night. At night, there will be a light on, but I don't know if it's just a light to make it look like someone is there, or what. I doubt Brad would be staying around, what with all the gawkers and tension. I wonder where he is staying? I doubt a woman would want him staying with her til we know if he's the killer or not. I doubt anyone would, except ole Scott Heider doesn't seem to mind having him over. Hmmm...

wouldn't brad just claim that nancy had lied to him when she said that she'd be running w/ carrie?

he would claim that he had told nancy in the past that he didn't want her running alone (caring, concerned husband).

or he would say that she lied because she was running with her lover
(cuckhold husband).
Weird...this was not my quoted post!!! Something wrong with our quote system.

Mom,

Didn't mean to offend, but I agree with what Red is saying...you pose things as questions and tell us you're going to do what few would do, etc....you gotta admit that isn't very direct.

Just makes me a little crazy, that's all.

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member