Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are sweetie, but that's perfectly fine with me. You always keep me on my toes and thinking....:blowkiss:

Hey, us Bubba serial killers presiding on death row have nothing better to do. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is unclear to me actually. In the 911 call she says the car is at the house and Nancy's purse was in it - but I do not know factually how she concluded that. If she drove by and saw it, if Brad told her when they spoke at 925 or if she had called maybe a neighbor across the street. Just don't know really, only know that after she got off the phone with 911 dispatch she went over there with Mary Richardson.

Maybe at some point we can get mahmoo to do a map showing where some of the players live with respect to where Nancy lived - it might be helpful.
I already have looked up all their addresses and know where they live. The closest is Diana Duncan, across the same street as the Coopers. (Lochmere Glen S/D) On that same block but one street to the west isThe Tabachows (Townsend Ct.) Across Lochmere Dr. in the Strathmoor S/D of Lochmere are the Morwicks and Fetterolfs. The Simmons now live in Copperleaf, which is way far away off 55 in West Cary. I get the impression they used to live closerby, though. Something Michelle said in her affidavit about Nancy's plan to meet her for a play date and Brad nixing it. (she came home and he took her cell phone) I guess they could be meeting at an inbetween location. Just a really far way to travel for a play date.

Then the Adams live in Cambrige, which is toward Apex off Ten Ten Rd. The Prichards live in Jamison Park, also off Ten Ten in the opposite direction of Cambridge. Could not determine where her Dr. friend lived. The Duncans are closest.

Raleigh, N.C. — In an affidavit filed late Tuesday, a friend of Nancy Cooper says she never went running with the slain Cary mother the morning she went missing
Has anyone seen this affidavit from her friend Carrie? I have not seen it posted anywhere. Is this one that has been sealed?

hhmm who is Sandlin and Davidian? Haven't heard of them before now.

Has anyone seen this affidavit from her friend Carrie? I have not seen it posted anywhere. Is this one that has been sealed?

Look just a few posts above you. There is a link. I gree RC, short, sweet and to the point. I wonder if she didn't want to give the affidavit. If not I wonder why.

-snip- Folks, let me re-iterate--WOMEN'S INTUITION DOES NOT = OBVIOUS!!

This is a public forum. This young lady is NOT on trial! -snip-

-snip- Full Disclosure, you're a bit off perspective if you can't deal with our perspectives. We are stating our opinions. 'MMmmmkay? -snip-

No one said she's on trial, except you, Full D. -snip-

:waitasec:

I already have looked up all their addresses and know where they live. The closest is Diana Duncan, across the same street as the Coopers. (Lochmere Glen S/D) On that same block but one street to the west isThe Tabachows (Townsend Ct.) Across Lochmere Dr. in the Strathmoor S/D of Lochmere are the Morwicks and Fetterolfs. The Simmons now live in Copperleaf, which is way far away off 55 in West Cary. I get the impression they used to live closerby, though. Something Michelle said in her affidavit about Nancy's plan to meet her for a play date and Brad nixing it. (she came home and he took her cell phone) I guess they could be meeting at an inbetween location. Just a really far way to travel for a play date.

Then the Adams live in Cambrige, which is toward Apex off Ten Ten Rd. The Prichards live in Jamison Park, also off Ten Ten in the opposite direction of Cambridge. Could not determine where her Dr. friend lived. The Duncans are closest.

So there is really no way someone (we know of) could just look out their window and tell the vehicle was there - probably safe to rule that possibility out you think? possible someone drove by - but just driving by I don't know how they would know the purse was in the X5.

That means either Brad told her or she went and looked. For some reason I don't see her doing that since she said she was taken aback that Brad answered the phone at 925 - I'm thinking she didn't want much to do with him really. I can't see her driving over there to look in the vehicle actually.

Oh well...:bang:

http://www.sandlindavidian.com/

maybe something is up with the custody arrangement?

Thanks News - you and I were googling at the same time LOL. I guess they are his child custody attorney and just need to be included on everything? I didn't think anything else would or could be done about the child custody for a few more months.

hhmm who is Sandlin and Davidian? Haven't heard of them before now.

They're in Raleigh

919) 850-9199 • 5617 Departure Drive • Suite 109 • Raleigh, NC 27616

ABOUT US | EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION | DIVORCE & SPOUSAL SUPPORT | CHILD CUSTODY & CHILD SUPPORTT | STAFF

So there is really no way someone (we know of) could just look out their window and tell the vehicle was there - probably safe to rule that possibility out you think? possible someone drove by - but just driving by I don't know how they would know the purse was in the X5.

That means either Brad told her or she went and looked. For some reason I don't see her doing that since she said she was taken aback that Brad answered the phone at 925 - I'm thinking she didn't want much to do with him really. I can't see her driving over there to look in the vehicle actually.

YES, Diana Duncan could look out her window!! She's across the street, RC.

Thanks News - you and I were googling at the same time LOL. I guess they are his child custody attorney and just need to be included on everything? I didn't think anything else would or could be done about the child custody for a few more months.

Why would he use 2 diff attorneys? One for divorce and one for child custody?

Maybe this firm was Brad's atty all along for the pending divorce. I don't know - odd they are just now turning up.

I also wonder why Carrie's affidavit of the 24th wasn't released previously, with all of the other ones from Nancy's friends.

I don't know RC. I mean she was concerned enough to call 911 so I think she may have feared Brad but she still was concerned enough to go look into the car. Maybe she looked in, saw the purse and seeing it is what set her final alarm to ringing and then she called 911. She said loudly and clearly in the 911 call that she was afraid Brad had done something to Nancy. Maybe it's just me but if I was concerned about my friend enough to suspect her hubby I think I'd have the guts to walk and look into the car or even confront the hubby. NOT alone of course...but still

Why would he use 2 diff attorneys? One for divorce and one for child custody?

Good question. I don't know the answer. I never recall seeing their name until today. It has not been included on any other affidavit that I'm aware of.

Maybe this firm was Brad's atty all along for the pending divorce. I don't know - odd they are just now turning up.

I also wonder why Carrie's affidavit of the 24th wasn't released previously, with all of the other ones from Nancy's friends.

Yeah that's what caught my attention - never seen them listed before on any affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024