Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Brad has found this forum and reads our posts ?
I hear he has a lot of spare time on his hands lately.

I hear he is working on the house so he can put it up for sale...and I think he doesn't have a computer at the moment unless he put it on his charge card, guess that's another Nancy charge :crazy:

I have said the same thing that SusieClue has said: It is obvious that Brad had a little thing going with the girl on his France MBA trip. He's right beside her in many photos, she's sporting her little cleavage, looks young and come-hither-ish, he has photos of her, her, her and more her.

SusieClue mentions her own woman's intuition. I felt it too and said so in a post a while back. I could have said it on another message board, can't remember. But yes, I noticed the young girl with the long, crimped hair.

Brad's site has him mentioning that "several of us" got to France a little ahead of time and they had a wonderful weekend sightseeing. I bet so. How convenient.

You guys/gals are good sleuthers! I NEVER would have picked up on that without it being pointed out to me. WoW! :dance:

Guess the MURDERER better start sweatin' it big time. You all are going to have this figured out before LE. :waitasec:

Good job!
fran

I hear he is working on the house so he can put it up for sale...and I think he doesn't have a computer at the moment unless he put it on his charge card, guess that's another Nancy charge :crazy:

well, let me tell ya, they can come in mighty handy when working with your attorney

Grrrrr....My anti-virus program NOD32 ESET blocks this page with the following message:

None of the rest of you get any warnings or ?????? :confused:

Of course I see this AFTER I went to that site!:doh:

I sooo hope you're wrong and you got that bug somewhere else. I just my computer back from getting a virus removed. I haven't even gotten the cc bill yet!:banghead:

JMHO
fran

Actually no. And again, I am citing woman's intuition. I am a woman. I am married. My husband did have an affair. And sometimes, you just know. Now, does that mean I am right, no. sure. But I bet I am right that he had the hots for her. It's not about her cleavage. It's everything about the pix taken as a whole. trust me.

I have said the same thing that SusieClue has said: It is obvious that Brad had a little thing going with the girl on his France MBA trip. He's right beside her in many photos, she's sporting her little cleavage, looks young and come-hither-ish, he has photos of her, her, her and more her.

SusieClue mentions her own woman's intuition. I felt it too and said so in a post a while back. I could have said it on another message board, can't remember. But yes, I noticed the young girl with the long, crimped hair.

Brad's site has him mentioning that "several of us" got to France a little ahead of time and they had a wonderful weekend sightseeing. I bet so. How convenient.

Susie,

I understand woman's intuition, and you may pick up something there. I have NO problem with saying that. It was the other poster who ran with it and said it's "obvious" from these photos that there was "a little thing going." Sorry. That's what set me off. I've calmed down now, but I still contend that "woman's intuition" and "obvious" are worlds apart. :crazy:

Does anyone besides me see the difference? :confused:

oh yeah, didn't you know? she was buying computers like mad...many still in the boxes... :rolleyes: and he'll just have to use them.

well, let me tell ya, they can come in mighty handy when working with your attorney

Surely he can't be that busy with an attorney you reckon ? Wait - in order to talk to his girls he has to have a webcam - court ordered. 15 minute visits 4 times per week remember - yep he had to go charge another one for sure and a web cam too.

Susie,

I understand woman's intuition, and you may pick up something there. I have NO problem with saying that. It was the other poster who ran with it and said it's "obvious" from these photos that there was "a little thing going." Sorry. That's what set me off. I've calmed down now, but I still contend that "woman's intuition" and "obvious" are worlds apart. :crazy:

I see the difference.

Actually no. And again, I am citing woman's intuition. I am a woman. I am married. My husband did have an affair. And sometimes, you just know. Now, does that mean I am right, no. sure. But I bet I am right that he had the hots for her. It's not about her cleavage. It's everything about the pix taken as a whole. trust me.

Yep. Sometimes you just know. Well said.

Reckon Brad has found this forum and reads our posts ?
I hear he has a lot of spare time on his hands lately.

Maybe, or,.... on the other hand, IF he doesn't, his attorneys may. They are registered.:rolleyes:....cute nic too.:angel:

I just don't want him to feel I'm ignoring him. :razz:

Just sayin'
fran

Susie,

I'm still trying to figure out what you meant before.

I trust you SusieClue.

Quite often women JUST KNOW these things. Especially if you've 'been there, done that,' on any part of the equation.

fran

:computer::computer:
oh yeah, didn't you know? she was buying computers like mad...many still in the boxes... :rolleyes: and he'll just have to use them.

:computer::computer::computer::computer::computer:

I see the difference.

Thank you, Carolinalady.

I'm beginning to feel like nobody likes me here. And you may not, either, but thanks for saying you see the difference.

For what it's worth, I'm not trying to prove that BC didn't kill his wife. I really don't know. I'm not saying that he's a saint. I'm just trying to help keep people thinking about different sides.

I'll hush now. :sheesh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member