Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that simply isn't true! Y'all just need to calm down a bit. We're among friends here. We're all interested in this murder case being solved. Everyone has something to contribute. Well, not Boob&Boob but everyone else, that is.

ACK! I beg to differ... B&B is my favorite poster. This is a grim topic and B&B adds a little humor which is VERY much needed.

I loved the friend's blog that Bob&Bob found. It was basically a cooking blog. It gave a little peek into the neighborhood.

:confused:Was that YOU playing the piano in that little white hat thingy?:confused:

Or do you think that's what Brad is doing now to keep himself busy?:woohoo:

fran

I was playing the sax fran.

Now that simply isn't true! Y'all just need to calm down a bit. We're among friends here. We're all interested in this murder case being solved. Everyone has something to contribute. Well, not Boob&Boob but everyone else, that is.

Y'all are starting to sound like the kids I deal with.....speaking of which, I'm going to miss staying in touch when it's back to work tomorrow.

It's almost overwhelming to be gone for several hours at a time and then have to catch up on all of the posts. I don't know how I'll survive 8 hours with no "sleuthing"!!!

Well, maybe you had the witty commentary about the wine...haha.

I know you gave me advice about laundry though! :crazy:

Well I'd like to take credit for it but I haven't been
witty since I voted for Ike.

awwww thanks, Susie...I needed that. I may come off as a little harsh here, but in real life I'm sweeter 'n hunny :blowkiss:

edit: add fran! Wow! TWO people who said they like me! (I tried to add the blue "woot" guy here but I don't know how in edit mode. oy :)

Hang on to this moment FD.
<---voice of experience

I'm still with SusieClue on the girl with the crimped hair (and she was the one in the mountain climbing gear, and the one beside Brad in the multiple shots of the group in a tiny apartment type of room) on the France trip. It's not hard to tell the difference in that girl and the other girl with the frizzy, puffy long hair.

It has been mentioned (and I can't cite it right now) that he had an affair with one of the women on that trip. I'll wager dollars to donuts on this one.

Also, I have said before, I met Heather Metour in December. I wasn't impressed. She was across the street from my friend's home, outside looking for something to do. She even so much as invited herself over and tried to engage in our visit. She seemed err...lacking in something to do. Maybe she was between lovers at that time, or her child was home so she couldn't run around with other people's husbands. She seemed "horsey" to me. Good luck figuring that out.

I think that all of you people are just wonderful!
I enjoy reading every single one of your posts.
Even the 2 Bob's!
I hardly ever post, but when I do, you are all most kind.
I especially thought of Nancy this weekend when I went for my long run. I arrived at the park and only 2 cars were there and I did not recognize either car. It was early in the morning, isolated, and kind of spooky. I sat there debating, should I get out and run, should I wait until more cars are here, should I wait and see who belongs to those cars?? Anyway, what happened to Nancy has stayed with me and will continue to stay with me for a long time. I don't think that her case was an isolated incident, or random, or whatever was said by the Police Chief. IMO, her husband should be the prime suspect.

I think that all of you people are just wonderful!
I enjoy reading every single one of your posts.
Even the 2 Bob's!
I hardly ever post, but when I do, you are all most kind.
I especially thought of Nancy this weekend when I went for my long run. I arrived at the park and only 2 cars were there and I did not recognize either car. It was early in the morning, isolated, and kind of spooky. I sat there debating, should I get out and run, should I wait until more cars are here, should I wait and see who belongs to those cars?? Anyway, what happened to Nancy has stayed with me and will continue to stay with me for a long time. I don't think that her case was an isolated incident, or random, or whatever was said by the Police Chief. IMO, her husband should be the prime suspect.
...and he IS, Runnermom. But I'm glad you are being careful and more aware of your surroundings. Even though I believe it's isolated too; I pay a lot more attention than I ever did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member