Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear he is working on the house so he can put it up for sale...and I think he doesn't have a computer at the moment unless he put it on his charge card, guess that's another Nancy charge :crazy:

he has a friend nearby with a computer.

i guess ol' brad will have to do all of the painting by himself instead of ordering his wife around as she painted.

Thank you, Carolinalady.

I'm beginning to feel like nobody likes me here. And you may not, either, but thanks for saying you see the difference.

For what it's worth, I'm not trying to prove that BC didn't kill his wife. I really don't know. I'm not saying that he's a saint. I'm just trying to help keep people thinking about different sides.

I'll hush now. :sheesh:

believe me, he's not a Saint

he has a friend nearby with a computer.

i guess ol' brad will have to do all of the painting my himself instead of ordering his wife around as she painted.

HEY! we could all go over and spackle what he already has painted!

I don't know if he had a thing with one of the gals during his trip or not. I wasn't there. But in looking at the pictures, I could pick out 2 possible candidates that I think he might find attractive and IF there were something going on I would think it was one of those two.

Thank you, Carolinalady.

I'm beginning to feel like nobody likes me here. And you may not, either, but thanks for saying you see the difference.

For what it's worth, I'm not trying to prove that BC didn't kill his wife. I really don't know. I'm not saying that he's a saint. I'm just trying to help keep people thinking about different sides.

don't hush. I like you too. and frankly, who cares who likes who - everyone's opinion counts and is important in figuring this whole thing out...but that said. I do like you!!!!:blowkiss:

Thank you, Carolinalady.

You don't need to hush and we all see you.Oh, and hey, what's not to like?

Different opinions are what keeps the discussion going. Stay and let's discuss.......well, except I have to leave in a few, but I'll be back.

fran

don't hush. I like you too. and frankly, who cares who likes who - everyone's opinion counts and is important in figuring this whole thing out...but that said. I do like you!!!!:blowkiss:

awwww thanks, Susie...I needed that. I may come off as a little harsh here, but in real life I'm sweeter 'n hunny :blowkiss:

edit: add fran! Wow! TWO people who said they like me! (I tried to add the blue "woot" guy here but I don't know how in edit mode. oy :)

who is going to bring him an expensive manpurse, i mean laptop bag?

:confused:Was that YOU playing the piano in that little white hat thingy?:confused:

Or do you think that's what Brad is doing now to keep himself busy?:woohoo:

fran

I think maybe Bob was flirting with you, fran! :crazy:

Thank you, Carolinalady.

Full Disclosure, take a rest if you must, but please don't leave us here alone.
You know we are few and far between. Take a rest if you must, it is hard when you seem to be fighting a loosing battle. I understand completly your purpose here, and admire what you are doing. If there are any lurkers around who believe in innocent until proven guilty we could use some help.

Thank you, Carolinalady.

You're not alone, I don't think they like me either.

Now that simply isn't true! Y'all just need to calm down a bit. We're among friends here. We're all interested in this murder case being solved. Everyone has something to contribute. Well, not Boob&Boob but everyone else, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member