Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that in questioning this other scorned wife - maybe LE is just looking to corroborate her husband's (Heather's lover) statements about what he has heard Heather say about Brad. Especially seeing as how they may not put much stock in the integrity of this cheating spouse (the husband). Just an idea. I believe - with no facts to back up, just woman's intuition, that he must have had a fling with one of his coworkers during his MBA trip to France. If those pix are still on his website, http://www.theadventuresofbrad.com you can look for yourself to see if you can find the girl I am referencing...she looks much younger - she has long wavy light brown hair...one of the pix of her she is suited up in rock climbing gear. jmho.

edited to say: looks like he took his site down...that naughty, naughty boy...I wonder why?

I guess all the pictures but one kind of shoots the
long sleeve vs. short sleeve theory since he likes
long sleeve shirts with an undershirt.

I have said the same thing that SusieClue has said: It is obvious that Brad had a little thing going with the girl on his France MBA trip. He's right beside her in many photos, she's sporting her little cleavage, looks young and come-hither-ish, he has photos of her, her, her and more her.

SusieClue mentions her own woman's intuition. I felt it too and said so in a post a while back. I could have said it on another message board, can't remember. But yes, I noticed the young girl with the long, crimped hair.

Brad's site has him mentioning that "several of us" got to France a little ahead of time and they had a wonderful weekend sightseeing. I bet so. How convenient.

I have said the same thing that SusieClue has said: It is obvious that Brad had a little thing going with the girl on his France MBA trip. He's right beside her in many photos, she's sporting her little cleavage, looks young and come-hither-ish, he has photos of her, her, her and more her.

SusieClue mentions her own woman's intuition. I felt it too and said so in a post a while back. I could have said it on another message board, can't remember. But yes, I noticed the young girl with the long, crimped hair.

Brad's site has him mentioning that "several of us" got to France a little ahead of time and they had a wonderful weekend sightseeing. I bet so. How convenient.

and it really didn't "fit in" to his completely sterile website about how AWESOME a cyclist, triathlete he is or aspires to be. IMO

In the BC affidavit, didn't he state that his only extra-marital activity was the one with HM some year ago, and even that was a single incident?

I realize that's inconsistent with much of the information in the affidavits submitted by NC's friends, but still, it made me wonder: If this wasn't true, why would he state this explicitly in the sworn affidavit, when all it would take is one person coming forward to refute it. Why take that chance unless it was true (no other affairs)?

He put that on there, even IF NOT true, because he doesn't expect anyone to question him. He's most likely gotten through life like this up to this point. He THINKS no one knows what a conniver he is or don't catch him in lies. But he's wrong, dead wrong. Others have ALLOWED him to get away with lying and not confronting him, because a. he's sooo not worth the argument, b. the person will use him for information so will put up with his bs.

See, the problem with guys like this is they could be a big man around town, school, company, until they fall. THAT's when they see, they have NO friends AND all those who he's stepped on and stabbed in the back to get where he is today, will come back to haunt him. His worst enemy. KARMA!

Yeah, bet lot's of his unknown enemies are dropping a dime as we type. :boohoo:

JMHO
fran

Except for guys like Richard Kuklinski, who mastered the art.

OhMyGosh!

I googled that guy's name and got the Wikipedia info on him! I have seen him on A&E or something. He's very evil.

Must run in the family as his younger brother has been convicted of rape/murder.

Yeah, he knew how to get rid of a body alright. Even his very first kill.
Yes, evil:eek:

With Nancy, IMO, it MAY be the evidence found in and on the body that gets this killer caught.

fran

He, the killer,;).. knows what I mean, DONTCHA'!? Bet you're sweatin' it! :behindbar

"come-hitherish"?

There are 2 different gals on that photo album and when they have their hair pulled back they look kind of alike, IMHO, so there is a pic or two where I can't decide which gal it is in the photo. Also, you'll notice that some of the pictures are repeated 2 and 3 times.

This summer:

Triangle Preschool 3 days/wk from 9-1=$90/wk
5 days/wk from 9-1=$130/wk

"come-hitherish"?

Seriously.

I just looked at the photos on the site, and I believe Brad MUST have had a thing for the tall guy with brown hair because they were close to each other in SEVERAL of the pictures and there were even a couple of photos of just him--again and again there he was with that come hitherish look!! oh, MY! Scandal!! It is OBVIOUS to anyone looking at the photos.

Seriously, folks. These are photos of a group of people on a trip. He can't help it if this chick has cleavage....maybe there was something between them, maybe there wasn't, but you cannot tell from these pictures! IF you can say that about that girl, there are a couple of guys you could say the same thing about.....oy.

There are 2 different gals on that photo album and when they have their hair pulled back they look kind of alike, IMHO, so there is a pic or two where I can't decide which gal it is in the photo. Also, you'll notice that some of the pictures are repeated 2 and 3 times.

I thought hey were repeats, too, but a closer inspection shows it's actually a different shot.

Seriously.

......He can't help it if this chick has cleavage....maybe there was something between them, maybe there wasn't, but you cannot tell from these pictures! .....quote]

Oh dear :(

Sorry....I got a little crazy there. But it really bothers me that anyone can say a relationship is "obvious" from these photos. That is quite a leap, don'tcha think?:steamed:

Warning, warning! Miss Fran is going to jump all over this!

LOL, are you talking about the mention of possible untruths in Brad's affidavit?:eek:

You're right...... I already did respond to a previous post talking about he wouldn't lie or something like that, in the affidavit. :rolleyes:

I honestly know how many people, especially if this is the FIRST case you've followed this closely, wouldn't believe a NOT suspect would blatantly lie on tv or police interview or on an affidavit.

But you see, that is because THAT IS WHO THEY ARE! :confused:

Their ENTIRE LIFE IS A LIE!:bang:

Those who lie under such cirumstances have been doing this their entire time on this earth and have never been called on it. They do NOT realize how OBVIOUS they are.:slap:

Their acquaintances and family have ALLOWED them to go through life lying.........But then something like this happens, or they DID it! and it comes time to pay up for all past......................:liar:, indescretions, back stabbings, everything......:loser:

No one said life is free. We all have to pay our way. One way or the other, that tab comes due. It seems it is now time for Mr. Brad to pay up!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Oh, Hi Brad! Do YOU KNOW who your friends are? Better check again!;)

Reckon Brad has found this forum and reads our posts ?
I hear he has a lot of spare time on his hands lately.

Seriously.

I just looked at the photos on the site, and I believe Brad MUST have had a thing for the tall guy with brown hair because they were close to each other in SEVERAL of the pictures and there were even a couple of photos of just him--again and again there he was with that come hitherish look!! oh, MY! Scandal!! It is OBVIOUS to anyone looking at the photos.

Seriously, folks. These are photos of a group of people on a trip. He can't help it if this chick has cleavage....maybe there was something between them, maybe there wasn't, but you cannot tell from these pictures! IF you can say that about that girl, there are a couple of guys you could say the same thing about.....oy.

Actually no. And again, I am citing woman's intuition. I am a woman. I am married. My husband did have an affair. And sometimes, you just know. Now, does that mean I am right, no. sure. But I bet I am right that he had the hots for her. It's not about her cleavage. It's everything about the pix taken as a whole. trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd