Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG & OS....so good to see you! :clap:
I was going to sign off since I thought I was talking to myself on here.

RC pops in and out...occasionly (how do I spell this?)to answer my questions, right RC???

I had to check in before I turn in, long day...about the unmarked cars, it's a good thing...next time you should bring them some coffee!
Goodnight !

WTVD11 is speaking about NC tonight and the grief her friends are feeling.

Pastor I believe is the one saying....Hope is for the resolution of justice.

There will be justice. The perp will be found and brought to justice.

There is not room for both. Some reason I suspect the SUV is outside mostly.

This reminds me - when you went by the other day and saw Brad and the other fella - could you really get a feel for which side of the garage would have been used for parking a vehicle ? Closest to the front door of the house or furthest from the front door ?

This reminds me - when you went by the other day and saw Brad and the other fella - could you really get a feel for which side of the garage would have been used for parking a vehicle ? Closest to the front door of the house or furthest from the front door ?

Vehicle parks on the right side in the garage if you are facing the house. I guess as you say it furthest from the house. The side where her SUV has been seen parked in the driveway is normal looking stuffed side with kids toys piled and many other things.

The saddest part that brought tears to my eyes is BC had the kids cozy coupe pushed out sitting in front of the cars. Very sad to think those precious children probably won't be laughing and playing with it again at that home. :no:

I saw that the next Grand Jury meeting is on the 11th which is Monday I am wondering if they would take the case to the Grand Jury without the coroner's report. Is there someone more experienced that could comment on this?

Vehicle parks on the right side in the garage if you are facing the house. I guess as you say it furthest from the house. The side where her SUV has been seen parked in the driveway is normal looking stuffed side with kids toys piled and many other things.

The saddest part that brought tears to my eyes is BC had the kids cozy coupe pushed out sitting in front of the cars. Very sad to think those precious children probably won't be laughing and playing with it again at that home. :no:

Thanks - and yes it is sad to think about those little ones.

Preliminary results (so far) from the very informal 'straw' poll on Theories thread break down like this:

A: BC did it (or arranged it): 70% chance
B: Person known to NC other than BC did it: 16.6% chance
C: Random crime: 13% chance
D: She's Alive & In A Witness Protection Program: 0.3% chance

Jumpstreet....if you are doing the ratio's put mine to be 99.9% for A
Toss the .1% under B.

I hear you there.

Does anyone know what the temperature was on
the Saturday when NC disappeared?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OhD-C94UQ

If she disappeared at night between 12 - 4 it was very close to 70 degrees F. If between 4 and 6 am it got down to almost 69 degrees F. Back up to 70 or so at 7 am.

Weather underground said so - can get you a link if you want an hourly graph - let me know.

If she disappeared at night between 12 - 4 it was very close to 70 degrees F. If between 4 and 6 am it got down to almost 69 degrees F. Back up to 70 or so at 7 am.

Weather underground said so - can get you a link if you want an hourly graph - let me know.

You betcha I'd like an hourly graph! That would be great!

i'm puzzled about 2 things (sry if these issues have been resolved in earlier posts that i might have missed):

1. Why would bc be carrying the car seats out of the house in one of the N & O pictures taken when police were searching house. That would mean that the car seats were either in the house or in the car in the garage, do you suppose?

2. assuming that nancy normally drove the car in the driveway, Why weren't the car seats in the car that Nancy usually drove, the one in the driveway, right?

3. and as far as i can tell, they only paid taxes on owing 1 car. I'm guessing that means that they were leasing the other car, but i don't know if anybody else has resolved that queston.

thanks

I saw that the next Grand Jury meeting is on the 11th which is Monday I am wondering if they would take the case to the Grand Jury without the coroner's report. Is there someone more experienced that could comment on this?

RC can probably answer this best.

My question.....Is this the reason BC's attorneys are having subpoena's served? Are they entitled to say anything or challenge anything in front of the GJ?

the medical examiner testified at one of the custody hearings. it seems likely that a preliminary report ready.

according to just the fax , in NC, it is the lead investigator who presents the case to the Grand Jury. The DA is not in the room.

About the BMW X5 of Nancy's. The close shots of it show it to be squeaky clean. I wonder if they checked to see if it had been to a car wash, or washed. I suppose there could be residual water under the nooks and crannies, or some way they could tell if it was very recently washed on the day of the "disappearance"? Any LE people around? I know that there is a nice car wash, maybe two, down Kildaire Farm Road in the direction of the children's day care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247