Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the records y'all are looking at cover all of NC or just Wake Co? Just trying to see if he might have gifted the car to someone from out of the area (or even his family/brother in Canada) instead of one of his close friends. Since LE looked over the SUV it's odd they didn't notice the stickers weren't on the tag - and also seems like they would have run both vehicles thru the computers??

My search - Wake County only. I suspect LE knows more about it than we do, routine to run plates and registrations in conjunction with a warrant served for the vehicles.

Since we're on the topic of the Cary PD......anyone know any of them? Are they proficient? I know they don't handle many murder cases......what do you locals think?

Harvey Montague owns the car wash you are talking about, corner of Penny and Kildaire. I doubt there are cameras there to be of much help. I certainly bet if he was asked to go thru receipts and transactions he would gladly do it.

Mom,

I posted about the cameras at this car wash in an earlier post, several threads back.

There are 2 cameras at this wash, but both of them are positioned mainly pointed at the office door area of the attached quick lube/repair shop. It does look like the camera in the rear MIGHT catch a car exiting the wash.

HOWEVER, depending upon how someone approaches the wash, there is a camera at the Anytime Fitness that is pointing to the parking lot, presumably to capture images of folks in the parking lot coming in to work out late evenings. It seems to me that if someone came at the wash from the front of the Food Lion, it would likely get a pretty good image of them, it might even view out as far as Kildare Farm Rd.

The wash is open 24 hours, and also has coin operated vacuums in the rear. It looks like the camera might see the vacuum area. The wash is paid for with cash or will accept credit cards, which could be tracked.

CyberPro

i can't find the article that i read last night that said that medical examiner had testified at one of the custody hearings. i may have misread it. i'll try to find it.

maybe it was nothing more than just a confirmation that nancy was deceased.

My search - Wake County only. I suspect LE knows more about it than we do, routine to run plates and registrations in conjunction with a warrant served for the vehicles.

yup. LE is definitely on top of this. They would definitely have run the plates & registration.

Cary LE is working closely with our SBI (state bureau of investigation), & with the attorney general's office & prosecuters. they'll make sure their case is airtight before going to the grand jury.

Since we're on the topic of the Cary PD......anyone know any of them? Are they proficient? I know they don't handle many murder cases......what do you locals think?

At WRAL enter a search for Vanlata Patel - Cary PD handled this case, the guy is in the Wake County jail charged with the murder of his wife.

ETA - another "non random" case : http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2423442/

He is still trying to figure out where to put the Tide HE in to begin the washer!
Dear Brad,

"Front Load" means the hole is at the front. "Top Load" means the hole is on the top. Make sure the grainy white stuff from HT is put into one of these holes depending on what hole your machine has. The dryer is that other machine next to the washer. That is where you put the laundry after the washing machine stops spinning. It will make your wet clothes dry once again. After you accomplish these simple steps, we will continue with the next lesson: white vs. dark.

Yours truly,

Prison KP

yup. LE is definitely on top of this. They would definitely have run the plates & registration.

Cary LE is working closely with our SBI (state bureau of investigation), & with the attorney general's office & prosecuters. they'll make sure their case is airtight before going to the grand jury.

LE has the advantage of also having the VIN number so...if we had seen the warrants we would have had that info to work with. Would have helped but we are S O L.

Dear Brad,

"Front Load" means the hole is at the front. "Top Load" means the hole is on the top. Make sure the grainy white stuff from HT is put into one of these holes depending on what hole your machine has. The dryer is that other machine next to the washer. That is where you put the laundry after the washing machine stops spinning. It will make your wet clothes dry once again. After you accomplish these simple steps, we will continue with the next lesson: white vs. dark.

Yours truly,

Prison KP

Should have told him about the white versus dark first. My wife says if I ever even look at a bottle of bleach again she will kill my sorry butttttt.

Dear Brad,

Yours truly,

Prison KP

you all are too funny. lol

Dear Brad,

Yours truly,

Prison KP

This is TOO much! :floorlaugh:
Don't confuse the boy..it is liquid.
The problem he is having...the lid is his measuring cup and he is still shaking his head wondering how that little cup of Tide will wash those nasty sheets.

So he puts the entire bottle in...surely Tide meant the bottle full and not cupful??? Now he can't get the suds to quit.

Maybe he will get to do laundry while he is a jail bird:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members