Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruflossn,

They keep the cause of death quiet so that if someone in an interview (interrogation) slips up and says the way she was killed, there are only a couple of ways they could have that information. Either they did it, or they have talked to the person that did it.

Thank-you for the info.
:)

Oh, I know what you mean. Do you know what I mean?

Like, she DID end up MURDERED. Now, doesn't that just a tiny bit lean the odds in favor that Nancy was telling MORE of the truth than Brad.

A guy does NOT admit he's an abuser. He wants everyone to think he's the best thing to hit this earth since sliced bread. It's unthinkable, in his mind, that a woman would reject HIM. He certainly wouldn't want the world to know that the only reason she'd stuck it out with HIM for so long, is because he was 'holding her hostage' in the U.S.A.

Nah, I'm sorry for what you went through, but that is NOT what happened here. Not even close.

JMHO
fran

PS.....Oh, and I see outside the box. AND Brad is standing right there.:bang:

Thats what I DO NOT GET.... how does it mean she was telling the truth because she was murdered???? My ex was a lair... If i had killed her... she still would have been a liar.

FRAN you have NO idea what happened here. thats the point... You are guessing but refuse to admit it...you say you know because you are taking the high percentage statistic route. Because theres not much risk in having to explain yourself when its like 90 % the significant other does it. In those cases theres HARD FACTS thats the difference here. we have none.

I'm out people have a great day.

Right...so her "Friends" would come out and say she was a horrible mother and person knowing she was just murdered? People never talk bad about the dead. Fran she had an affair too... She spent allot of money... you cant just assume with out facts that she was miss perfect because she was killed.

Oh, I didn't say she was perfect. She was human, after all.

Ehh...but I don't believe for a NY minute that she had an affair. That is just Brad's way of trying to justify his OWN infidelity. Just like a little kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "Well, so and so had one too!"

It seems to me that you're assuming much of the case as well. You're assuming Nancy spent lots of money because you believe what he put on the affidavit. I only believe 1/2 of it. I wouldn't even be surprised if even 1/2 isn't true.

Yeah, I've stereo-typed this case. But I've seen it over and over and over. We'll most likely see another tomorrow and if not then, the next day.

Each of these guys think they're special and they're entitled and they KNOW how to get away with it because they've watched what got the others caught. But, then there's the...................

Details...................

JMHO
fran

Well, just reviewed a bunch of affidavits.

Clea Morwick - calls NC one of her best friends
#11 "Nancy would have to borrow money from family and friends to take care of some of the girls' basic needs"
But not her....

Michael Morwick - also calls NC one of his closest friends
#12 - same statement as his wife

Michelle Simmons
#19 - said that nancy and the girls often ate over because she was out of money
(but never loaned / gave her any money)

Tim Simmons
#5 - "Brad withheld money from Nancy on several occasions which prevented her from buying food and supplied (sic) for their daughters"
(but she didn't get any money from him, either)

You might want to add Theresa Hackeling - the Dr. She admits to giving Nancy money. You also might want to look at how many of them had Nancy and the kids over for dinner - while maybe they did not contribute money, they may have provided support in different ways. Just a thought.

I do agree the purse in the car is bothersome, though I do admit that I have forgotten my purse and not realized it was in the car until the next morning. And yes, my car keys were in the house, cell phone and purse in the car.

My big thing w/ the sleeping in a locked room w/ the children is that IF Nancy was so fearful of Brad, why in the world would she leave the children with him? We know from the night of the BBQ, Brad went home w/ the children (not sure if Nancy maybe went home, too, to put the girls to bed) and Nancy was at the BBQ until midnight or so. It sounded like this was a regular thing from her friends' affidavits.

I love my children more than anything and if I had any reason to think my husband my do me or them harm, I certainly would NEVER leave them alone w/ him.

I don't think Nancy thought in a million years Brad would hurt THE CHILDREN. Her on the other hand is an entirely different thing. Obviously this is just my opinion bu it is based on my own similar situation. I was scared for my safety but not worried that he might do harm to my child.

You might want to add Theresa Hackeling - the Dr. She admits to giving Nancy money. You also might want to look at how many of them had Nancy and the kids over for dinner - while maybe they did not contribute money, they may have provided support in different ways. Just a thought.

No doubt that they paint a really bad picture here. The police should be able to tear down Brad's affidavit really easy if all this is true.

Wow, Fran and d99gr81 boxing gloves are coming off!

Maybe I should tell what my ex did to me, since we keep hearing about the battle of ex's.

I've actually helped a friend in need, not by offering charity, it would hurt their pride. But by having them do things around the house, paying them a decent wage and making it more of a get together type thing with talking, both of us working, stopping for a meal, etc.

IMO, that's most likely what Nancy's friends were doing with her.

Oh, yeah, just MY guess. ;)

FWIW
fran

Maybe I should tell what my ex did to me, since we keep hearing about the battle of ex's.

Nah, don't do it. Neither situation proves anything about Brad and Nancy.

No doubt that they paint a really bad picture here. The police should be able to tear down Brad's affidavit really easy if all this is true.

LOL, they're probably using duct tape to hold it even CLOSE together! ;)

fran

Unless Nancy like he claims racked that debt up and he new he was about to get divorced. Again those are quarterly bonuses from AMEX. He did indeed get them. What he did with the bonuses is his business. What some of you are now saying is...if he got that kind of money he shouldn't care if NC wastes it? Maybe he invested who knows thats not the point I was making.

He would have had to pay the debt during the divorce as well - so foolishly he allows the interest to continue to build.? Sure wasn't smart was it? I don't see anywhere where anyone has said he shouldn't care if Nancy wastes it by the way. What he did with the money is indeed his business - why are you advertising his business ?

I've actually helped a friend in need, not by offering charity, it would hurt their pride. But by having them do things around the house, paying them a decent wage and making it more of a get together type thing with talking, both of us working, stopping for a meal, etc.

IMO, that's most likely what Nancy's friends were doing with her.

Oh, yeah, just MY guess. ;)

FWIW
fran

I totally agree with this. If she had no money for groceries, what better way to make sure she and kids got to eat. I wouldn't have given her money for groceries. Why, so BC could get his hands on it?

Yep, they will certainly be looking into it, just part of the investigation.

LOL, yeah, I was about to run in and get some popcorn but he had to leave work!

Maybe we can begin where we left off tomorrow. ;)

Maybe you should bring up your experience. The other party is ALIVE to tell their side if need be, right? :eek:

JMHO
fran

LOL, they're probably using duct tape to hold it even CLOSE together! ;)

fran

You may be right but it is hard for me to believe that him and his attorney's are that dumb. And I still believe that he would commit Harry Carey if he knew police could prove he is a liar and a murderer.

He would have had to pay the debt during the divorce as well - so foolishly he allows the interest to continue to build.? Sure wasn't smart was it? I don't see anywhere where anyone has said he shouldn't care if Nancy wastes it by the way. What he did with the money is indeed his business - why are you advertising his business ?

BS! my ex had to take her debts with her. It all depends on the scenario. Unless you lived through it maybe find out for sure before acting is if you know. Seriously I am not trying to be rude to anyone... just hate that everyone talks like the know everything yet we have NO facts period...I HAVE NEVER said he didn't do it either. that's the difference. I am not pulling crap out of thin air ..i want facts. I guess I am just frustrated because people blindly accuse and I thought we lived in a better world then that... sorry I was wrong. I really have to go now... lol see you guys later.

I don't think Nancy thought in a million years Brad would hurt THE CHILDREN. Her on the other hand is an entirely different thing. Obviously this is just my opinion bu it is based on my own similar situation. I was scared for my safety but not worried that he might do harm to my child.

According to Theresa Hackeling's affidavit #7, Nancy told her she feared for herself and the kids. She says this was a few months ago.

So, again, if she is so fearful, why is she leaving the kids w/ Brad? That's why this part doesn't make sense to me.

You may be right but it is hard for me to believe that him and his attorney's are that dumb. And I still believe that he would commit Harry Carey if he knew police could prove he is a liar and a murderer.

IF he did this crime, the threat of possibly being charged with perjury in addition to murder, vs getting away with murder,............well, you see what I mean.

YES, I DO believe BRAD would be that dumb. I do NOT believe the attorney would knowingly let his client commit perjury. Mainly because if he were to get caught purposely doing that, he could lose his license to practice law.

The reason Brad would do it, is he thought it was JUST for the 'child custody,' NOT relevant to his wife's murder investigation and they wouldn't have an opportunity or desire to check for accuracy.

Little did he know LE would pounce on those affidavits like crazy! Believe me, the local LE is lovin' it! EVERY little coma! ;)

JMHO
fran

According to Theresa Hackeling's affidavit #7, Nancy told her she feared for herself and the kids. She says this was a few months ago.

So, again, if she is so fearful, why is she leaving the kids w/ Brad? That's why this part doesn't make sense to me.

Well ya got me there, Carolinalady. I had forgotten that. I have read all the affidavits but geez it's so hard for an old lady to remember so much :crazy:

BS! my ex had to take her debts with her. It all depends on the scenario. Unless you lived through it maybe find out for sure before acting is if you know. Seriously I am not trying to be rude to anyone... just hate that everyone talks like the know everything yet we have NO facts period...I HAVE NEVER said he didn't do it either. that's the difference. I am not pulling crap out of thin air ..i want facts. I guess I am just frustrated because people blindly accuse and I thought we lived in a better world then that... sorry I was wrong. I really have to go now... lol see you guys later.

Guess you didn't read that separation document aye ?

Here you go :

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/07/23/3257922/Draft_of_separation_agreement.pdf

ETA - Nancy didn't have any debts - everything was in Brad's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member