Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ya got me there, Carolinalady. I had forgotten that. I have read all the affidavits but geez it's so hard for an old lady to remember so much :crazy:

Well, I still have to go back and look to remember where I saw it. I feel like I should have all the affidavits memorized w/ the number of times I've read them. I chalk it up to mommy brain.

Back in the day when I joined here it was for Peterson East and West. I had a notebook that I kept handy to write stuff down. I think between the Michelle Young case and Nancy's case I'm gonna have to go back to using a notebook.

At least it would be a quick way to reference pertinent info from each affidavit and from the separation agreement as you and RC just proved :)

I kind of see Brad as a wimp. I believe he will kill himself before he goes to prision.

I thought the same of Scott Peterson. Never thought he'd be able to adjust to San Q. And yet, he's seem to have.

LOL, they're probably using duct tape to hold it even CLOSE together! ;)

fran

:floorlaugh:

Next comes the rolling file bag to store the folders when they enter the court house. There will be so many folders, the client has even them confused.

Document A if they say this
Document B if this is said
Document C for this possible lie
Document D to show he was hard working...

I wonder how many files they can fit in a black rolling file bag?

Good find! :clap:

See, it's all in the DETAILS. ;)

fran

I think he loaded up the kids in the car and thought about making a run for it....then decided that it could end up very badly, he stopped at the gym to make an official record of him actually looking for his wife, or to dump something there (dumpsters) and then he came back and started on his stories, hoping they hold up.

There is no reason for him to have ever gone in the car to look for Carrie, he should have been looking for his wife along her running route and at the Java Jive.

These were all red herrings he threw out there....he was thinking as fast as he could, allegedly...see everything would've been fine and bought him time if JA hadn't called the police...she messed everything up.

SUES, as to my entering someone's address in these posts, that is public information either in a phone book, on the Wake County Tax/Real Property Records online. Public information. Not a secret!

I understand to get into LifeTime Fitness for any reason you have to present an ID, even employee's. Why would he go there except it was close to where he supposedly was looking for NC? NC car was in the driveway, she had no cell on her, no ID I believe I read, he didn't know Carey's #, what was his purpose? He could have called LifeTime Fitness to see is she was there…but going in to ask at the desk? What would he ask that he couldn't on the phone? JA already stated NC was to paint hours before he went to LTF. Did he expect her to be laying by the pool and snuck in? He knew how hard it was to get in with no ID.

A few years ago I had an opportunity to meet someone who profiled liars (I don't know what they are called).

The 1 most important thing I learned….a chronic liar will tell you 1 part truth, 1 part lie such as 1st name correct, last name incorrect; month of birthday correct, year incorrect, etc.

A short term liar will tell you something without you even asking. They are talking to cover their axx at the time. They are also thinking you are below them and this little tidbit you missed or won't take the time to check out because you have more concerns pressing at that than to check it out.

Does this sound like someone we are discussing?

OneScout...I posted this a few pages back...

No reason at all to go by LTF. I guess it is the only way he could prove he was looking for BC, get his picture on video.

What did he say to the lady? I am missing my wife and I want to go play tennis?

Is this not a red flag to anyone else?

If Nancy's cell phone was in the house or the car, couldn't Brad have used it to call Carey? It seems that Nancy would probably have had her number.

I just read the separation agreement for the first time, and I have to say that it reads like possible motive. $2100/month for child support, an undetermined amount for alimony, paying every debt that they incurred, paying for everything for the kids (including private school).

If Nancy's cell phone was in the house or the car, couldn't Brad have used it to call Carey? It seems that Nancy would probably have had her number.

I just read the separation agreement for the first time, and I have to say that it reads like possible motive. $2100/month for child support, an undetermined amount for alimony, paying every debt that they incurred, paying for everything for the kids (including private school).

Last night this was the discussion, the cell phone. Many felt they heard JA state on the 911 say it was in the car when they listened.

We also discussed if this was alone, in the purse as well as placed there by BC to use as an excuse why he couldn't get ahold of Nancy.

I do wonder why he went by there since he was asking for a phone number from JA and he said he called Nancy's friends. It seems a minute or two to make another call would have worked okay rather than spending the time to drive and taking the risk of leaving the kids in the car while he went in to check. Red flag , not sure really.

Okay, just getting caught up, but something from NC #16 caught my eye -- BC checking Lifetime for NC. Maybe I'm hopelessly naive because I personally avoid exercise, but if you just finished a run, would you then go to a gym, especially if you had plans to meet a friend? BC knew all of this BEFORE he checked Lifetime for her. Why check there? :waitasec:

You are absolutely correct. Another red flag IMO.

I do wonder why he went by there since he was asking for a phone number from JA and he said he called Nancy's friends. It seems a minute or two to make another call would have worked okay rather than spending the time to drive and taking the risk of leaving the kids in the car while he went in to check. Red flag , not sure really.

To put himself on video to show he was looking:rolleyes:IMO

To put himself on video to show he was looking:rolleyes:IMO

Quite possible, but surely his phone records would have done the same - confirm he at least called - he seems to rely on those records a good deal. It does seem strange he would go there and go inside to find out, and he would have to go in no doubt. I do think there is something with Lifetime, just not sure what it is.

One of the things that we know for sure is that this was not random. Who else could possibly be a suspect? Now, let me be clear, I am not saying that he necessarily did it. I don't know. But, I really don't think that it is related to an affair that NC may have had, as some have suggested. The only affair that Brad cites NC having took place many years ago and it sounds more like she went for a drink with someone that she was perhaps attracted to.

I know that at one point his lawyers emphasized that BC was not a suspect or a person of interest. However, they have received search warrants for his office since then. The lawyers have also put up a website asking for information on NC. This is a proactive communications strategy. I also wonder how BC KNOWS that the autopsy results would clear him. What if the murder was planned in such a way that it would clear him? Not that I know what that would look like. We obviously need much more information.

Nancy got back from a holiday with her family only 5 days before this happened. She may have come back with a plan that he got wind of. Her family certainly responded quickly and this may be why. I don't follow all cases, so correct me if I am wrong, but I can't remember a case like it. Her friends and family, the people that she was confiding in at this difficult time, took action very quickly. I think that this speaks volumes.

Just some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member