Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Bob & Bob

Mt3K - in photo 22 of the above link - there's an unmarked shown - does that help ?

Also photo 19 does give a clue as to how dark it is back there close to where Nancy's body was recovered from.

Glad I could help.

Thanks for the link Bob & Bob

Mt3K - in photo 22 of the above link - there's an unmarked shown - does that help ?

Also photo 19 does give a clue as to how dark it is back there close to where Nancy's body was recovered from.

Thanks RC!! Yes the unmarked car photo helps. The best opportunity I got to see of the car was the tail end...didn't want to make it suspicious if you know what I mean.

Preliminary results (so far) from the very informal 'straw' poll on Theories thread break down like this:

A: BC did it (or arranged it): 70% chance
B: Person known to NC other than BC did it: 16.6% chance
C: Random crime: 13% chance
D: She's Alive & In A Witness Protection Program: 0.3% chance

Thanks RC!! Yes the unmarked car photo helps. The best opportunity I got to see of the car was the tail end...didn't want to make it suspicious if you know what I mean.

:floorlaugh:

Definitely do not want to look suspicious....

:floorlaugh:

Definitely do not want to look suspicious....

I could have gone and knocked on the window and told them I wanted to know if there was a problem in the area since I lived behind where they were sitting.
:waitasec:

We have seen the LE doing the search on the SUV, but why not the 325? I can't imagine they would do it in a dark closed in garage. Do you think it was taken in during the night to have it done privately?

I could have gone and knocked on the window and told them I wanted to know if there was a problem in the area since I lived behind where they were sitting.
:waitasec:

I probably would have done it...maybe not the smartest thing to do but I think I'd have the chutzpah/stupidity. :wink:

There sure was a lot of activity THAT morning, wasn't there? Two trips to HT that we know about, mom goes "running," mom disappears, friends immediately worried/frantic, husband running around in car, perhaps doing laundry...lots and lots of activity. Kind of an unusual day...and then she turns up dead. Murdered.

Yep, lots of activity that Saturday.

I probably would have done it...maybe not the smartest thing to do but I think I'd have the chutzpah/stupidity. :wink:

SG & OS....so good to see you! :clap:
I was going to sign off since I thought I was talking to myself on here.

RC pops in and out...occasionly (how do I spell this?)to answer my questions, right RC???

Does anyone know if the BMWs were normally parked outside or inside the garage?

We have seen the LE doing the search on the SUV, but why not the 325? I can't imagine they would do it in a dark closed in garage. Do you think it was taken in during the night to have it done privately?

Some of the tests are best done in the dark - seriously. I don't know what to think about either of the vehicles actually. I have seen in another case in the area that two vehicles were searched on-site and not taken in for further testing and in the same case one vehicle that had been out of state but returned to the area the next day was taken in and held for 2 months. Just hard to say and not much that can be thought about it really.

ETA - now if they unseal the search warrants by some freak accident - the inventory would reveal what may have been taken from and what was done with each vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member