Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was at Food Lion I noticed a camera aimed at the parking lot in front of Anytime Fitness. If a person cut through this parking lot to the car was instead of going down Kildaire Farm Road and turning onto Penny; it might pick up the car. There is also a camera on the front of the car wash but on the office end. I don't know if it will pick up the other end or not.

Interesting wirehair. Bet everyone is looking everywhere to see if security cameras are present. Hopefully LE did as well and very early on.

Whew! Some good points being made on all side of the fence right now. I still believe that until real facts are released that I will stay on the fence. I guess I want to act like a juror is supposed to act. Even though EVERYTHING is still hearsay, the post from Brad's friend in Canada has broken me down somewhat. Of course that is hearsay too.

I think Fran's follow history opinion is most likely right on. Even though I hate the way she expresses it. The simplest explanation is normally the truth. It seems that Brad was losing control in his house which explains all the inconsistancies. She had enough of her life with Brad. And why in hades did she not have a green card? I feel that was his responsibility. But, in reading also from his friend in Canada, he was no dummy. Which is what I have claimed about him all along.

It seems that LE is waiting for DNA. I don't believe she was killed in that house. If Brad is involved, I believe murder/rape for hire. The supeona's at work could be for google searches and what not. It is not the simplest explanation but I am dumbfounded by LE's hush hush approach on what seems to be a simple case.

Fran....some on here including myself have spoken of his non-presence at the services. I think some thought it might upset the girls to see him.....

BUT just now seeing 194 & 195 on BC's affidavit this is certainly not the case IMO. He is the one who told Bella just before the service, he spent hours with both girls just before the service. The MOST this man could have done is go with those children or show up for those girls at the service.

Bella is the one who was sensing emotional issues, such as at Christmas and cried. He NEEDED to be there to assure it was OK! I don't give a rats axx what he wanted to do, this is what he needed to do.IMO

I agree with both you and Fran.

Whew! Some good points being made on all side of the fence right now. I still believe that until real facts are released that I will stay on the fence. I guess I want to act like a juror is supposed to act. Even though EVERYTHING is still hearsay, the post from Brad's friend in Canada has broken me down somewhat. Of course that is hearsay too.

I think Fran's follow history opinion is most likely right on. Even though I hate the way she expresses it. The simplest explanation is normally the truth. It seems that Brad was losing control in his house which explains all the inconsistancies. She had enough of her life with Brad. And why in hades did she not have a green card? I feel that was his responsibility. But, in reading also from his friend in Canada, he was no dummy. Which is what I have claimed about him all along.

It seems that LE is waiting for DNA. I don't believe she was killed in that house. If Brad is involved, I believe murder/rape for hire. The supeona's at work could be for google searches and what not. It is not the simplest explanation but I am dumbfounded by LE's hush hush approach on what seems to be a simple case.

This may explain the "person or persons" comment made by the LE. Or is that just something that they would say no matter what?

This may explain the "person or persons" comment made by the LE. Or is that just something that they would say no matter what?

That is one of the things that makes this case so interesting and frustrating. Who know's what LE means? You can make arguments either way. In my OPINION, the fact that they are so quiet I feel they are quite competent.

Roy...I put my theory in the theory foum. It is #142. If my theory is even close this is why there is a hold up on the case. They are waiting for DNA and toxicology report.

Read it and give my your thoughts on it. I like someone else's insight and thoughts. This is in the line of another possible person.

I was on the fence until last week, even with what I knew and saw, but not any more.

Roy...I put my theory in the theory foum. It is #142. If my theory is even close this is why there is a hold up on the case. They are waiting for DNA and toxicology report.

Read it and give my your thoughts on it. I like someone else's insight and thoughts. This is in the line of another possible person.

I was on the fence until last week, even with what I knew and saw, but not any more.

I read it and I think you are thinking on the right track. That LE's silence makes this a little more complicated. The only issue I have with it is that I think Brad may be smarter. He knows they can pinpoint TOD and toxicology to an extent. If he is involved, I believe this is planned well. It has to do with Nancy jogging. If he drugged her, I think it was in the morning. I realize that we are most likely wrong but the statements from his so called friends in Canada say he is detailed to the nth degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444