Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know burning is the best way to get rid of evidence. Are there any incinerators in/around that area? Any place where something could have been put that would end up burned?

Skittles....is there any way they would give out information about your spouse being there? This is a prime example now of why I could see they wouldn't, but do you think they would have told BC she had by looking at that days register of who entered.

The green area: Do you mean those trees on the NE side? There is a path off the back parking lot that leads through the trees to the walking path that parallels Crescent Green Drive. Crescent Greens Drive is all businesses, no homes. You can get to the end of Lochmere Drive and also to an apartment complex off of Crescent Green drive. You can also get to another road that runs behind Walmart and Harris Teeter.

Using someone else's card: I do not see anything specific in the agreement about lending cards. Still, I'd bet they'd have something to say about it.

Families. Each parent would have a card, teens do, not sure about small children.

It does seem there are several ways to access the club property if one is out running - nice tree lined areas - very nice. I see the paths along Crescent Green Drive. The road looks fairly narrow - no street parking along there ?

Yes , I don't think LTF would be happy about loaning a card out since it is a costly membership. So if each parent has a card, then LTF would definitely be able through the computer records to differentiate between all parties issued a card under a family membership. In other words if Nancy went in, the club could review the record and say Nancy was here on such and such day at this time - sound reasonable to you ? For instance, if one were to walk in to check in and accidently used their spouses card, the computer would know which person it was supposed to be, show their picture and the clerk would possibly say - this is your spouses card ? Ooops I'll go get mine, back in a minute -

One last question - if a person has small children - is there like a supervised nursery area where the parent can leave the children while working out ?

Are you feeling like you are getting the third degree yet ?:blowkiss:

Sorry

It does seem there are several ways to access the club property if one is out running - nice tree lined areas - very nice. I see the paths along Crescent Green Drive. The road looks fairly narrow - no street parking along there ?

Yes , I don't think LTF would be happy about loaning a card out since it is a costly membership. So if each parent has a card, then LTF would definitely be able through the computer records to differentiate between all parties issued a card under a family membership. In other words if Nancy went in, the club could review the record and say Nancy was here on such and such day at this time - sound reasonable to you ? For instance, if one were to walk in to check in and accidently used their spouses card, the computer would know which person it was supposed to be, show their picture and the clerk would possibly say - this is your spouses card ? Ooops I'll go get mine, back in a minute -

One last question - if a person has small children - is there like a supervised nursery area where the parent can leave the children while working out ?

Are you feeling like you are getting the third degree yet ?:blowkiss:

Sorry

No problem about the questions.

I could see that happening if you used your spouse's card.

There is a very large child care center, including computers.

It took years for them to finally convince that farmer to sell his land. When he did it was sold by the square foot. I knew the brother in law, but I can't remember the farmer's name.

RC

The area you are asking about is land that has been cleared for either something getting ready to be built or is for sale. It is at a major intersection of Tryon Rd, Regency Pkwy, US #1 and HWY 64 meet. Priceless property.

Years ago this had a little white farmhouse on it with one of the largest trees I have ever seen. Now priceless piece of land.

Skittles....is there any way they would give out information about your spouse being there? This is a prime example now of why I could see they wouldn't, but do you think they would have told BC she had by looking at that days register of who entered.

Don't know about that, but I have thought about trying it.

Did you see my question a bit back about the shovel BC found? Was it near the Tryon Rd. construction area or the Kildaire Farm construction?

No problem about the questions.

I could see that happening if you used your spouse's card.

There is a very large child care center, including computers.

I can see that happening as well Skittles. Wondering if it did happen actually. If the clerk wasn't real attentive - it could have possibly even gone unnoticed. Thank you for all the information - I'll stop pestering you and study for a while. I just have a problem with LTF.

By the way - you said you had another idea -beyond the towels. Since I side tracked you - what is your other idea ?

If a member goes outside to use any facilities out there (walking paths, pool?) then needs to come back in, could they use their card to come back into the facility from a door other than the main front entrance?

You know....BC didn't list any of the calls he could have and should have made, as well as the other possible places NC could have gone.

Adding these should have included...
Java Jive..goes all the time
Western Wake Med. Center...unidentified person
Hemlock Bluffs...walking trails
CPD for any possible critical accidents..possible victim air lifted
Mike and Clea..friends of both, NC had trip planned w/them..maybe finalizing
walk across the street to DD to check if she heard NC mention anything about the 12th and different plans than JA

But he goes to LTF? Something is real wrong with this. IMO he went there with a purpose and no more.

It took years for them to finally convince that farmer to sell his land. When he did it was sold by the square foot. I knew the brother in law, but I can't remember the farmer's name.

How about the person who would not sell for CrossRoads and they built around the house and the person finally gave in? LOL

I wish all of the open land around here would just stay open and not be sold.

You know....BC didn't list any of the calls he could have and should have made, as well as the other possible places NC could have gone.

walk across the street to DD to check if she heard NC mention anything about the 12th and different plans than JA

But he goes to LTF? Something is real wrong with this. IMO he went there with a purpose and no more.

IMHO he wasn't really looking for NC, but was trying to extend the timeline of when she went missing. At that point he didn't know LE had already been contacted by JA. So in his mind he's got 24 hrs to figure stuff out. He's driving around for 2.5 HOURS! Think about that. Why was it so important he stay away from his house? Why in all his "searching" did he not look at any of those places that Mom lists? And WHERE was he looking then, if not any of those places? He had the kids in the car--he could NOT have gone off looking on the trails, with kids in tow.

WHAT WAS HE DOING during that time?

Until CPD called him at 3pm and told him to come back to his house, he had NO idea they were already involved. That must have been a huge "ruh roh" moment, no?

Don't know about that, but I have thought about trying it.

Did you see my question a bit back about the shovel BC found? Was it near the Tryon Rd. construction area or the Kildaire Farm construction?

Yes, down in the back of Lochmere Pavillion. It was determined a construction shovel left behind. IMO LE would have taken that shovel with them immediately if they thought in a NY minute it was part of this case and put up tape. Didn't stay around to make sure they didn't take it, but was told to come on and continue searching, instead of being told to stay away.

LE knew by this time what they needed and it was NC body IMO

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. If it was, I missed it.

Do we know what time he went to LTF?

Mom, I have a question about his demeanor on that search day. Any info about how he was acting? Talkative? Quiet? Crying? Worried? Just along for the ride with the searchers? Any insight you can shed on that for me?

Mom, I have a question about his demeanor on that search day. Any info about how he was acting? Talkative? Quiet? Crying? Worried? Just along for the ride with the searchers? Any insight you can shed on that for me?

Looked concerned, but talked. Talked about the bugs biting him and the shovel he found. Shook hands. It was the look when he asked a few questions. But again we speak on here about his look so in person it's a little more real.
This is all I really want to say about BC....just unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm