Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! I'm slow, but I'll get it to JJ today or tomorrow. I will notify you when I've placed the wreath and card, etc. at JJ.

thank you so much NCNative for doing this for Nancy & for her family & friends & on behalf of all of us. JJ is a brilliant idea, & a wonderful way to honor Nancy

thanks

No. I think Mom was referring to someone who had said BC was the type who would put his shoes on backwards. I think she was having a giddy moment with that piece of amusement. This would be the clue:

'I couldn't find one with someone having their shoes on backwards like BC might have done.'

The picture is linked on Mom's photobucket page.

thanks, star. now i get it--sry i was slow. i guess i had some wishful thinking about another possible "mistake" that BC made....

Just a suggestion as somewhat of an outsider....perhaps you should let nancy's friend (perhaps the one who set up the blog or maybe even diana duncan who has the memorial page) that you want to do this and who you are and why you want to do it. If I had a friend killed and there were a bunch of strangers (I am assuming these people do not know who websleuths are or the reasons behind it) that wanted to do this, I might find it a little strange at first unless it were explained to me that this group of people are following and have been affected by Nancy's death and want to do this out of love and respect.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth...not much

Just a suggestion as somewhat of an outsider....perhaps you should let nancy's friend (perhaps the one who set up the blog or maybe even diana duncan who has the memorial page) that you want to do this and who you are and why you want to do it. If I had a friend killed and there were a bunch of strangers (I am assuming these people do not know who websleuths are or the reasons behind it) that wanted to do this, I might find it a little strange at first unless it were explained to me that this group of people are following and have been affected by Nancy's death and want to do this out of love and respect.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth...not much

Actually that is a very good idea because the media is most likely going to want to do an interview with someone who is involved with this wreath/memorial. That would give us a spokesperson so to speak. Amanda Lamb has already contacted me about doing a story on this case in comparison to Michelle Young's case so I expect she will want to cover this memorial on Mondy since that is Nancy's birthday.

Or, who cares how it looks when your children have lost their mother?

When my ex was in a car accident, he called and told the children. They were anxious about it, so I took them to the hospital so they could see he was really okay.

You support the children, always.

This kind of hits home to me as well. I just had my first child this year. I really never wanted any children--- and like every other man having their first child saw it as a way to prevent me from doing the things that I like to do. After having my son, though, I am changed forever. My marriage is far from perfect but my wife is a great mother and loves our son. No matter how bad my wife could be (which she is not) knowing my child lost their mother would be a helpless feeling. I would be there no matter what, you would have to pry my dead, cold fingers from my child to keep me away from them. A child needs their mother!!!

Wreath @ JJ is a fantastic idea! And that way Brad no one can remove it except for the owners/managers there.

Hi guys....I just got in from a torture root canal and see many are wondering about the shoes being on backwards.

I want to answer this so it isn't misconstrued by someone in the media.:dj:, that's all I need.

On 08/19 we were discussing the bra, clothing and what the flyer did or didn't have on it, and I tossed this out as humor....post #474

My post began were I quoted Star12---- I don't think he dressed her, either, but I also don't think that she was "missing" any clothing, either. After all, running shorts don't look at all like bermudas. They are pretty darn skimpy.

I quoted..I just hope he put her shoes on the wrong feet.

Roy...you asked the question about BC going to LTF being a fact. I answered he did go to LTF per his affidavit, so that is a fact. That was your question.

Just because BC said he did or didn't do something certainly doesn't make it fact, if you get my drift!!

Just because BC said he did or didn't do something certainly doesn't make it fact, if you get my drift!!

Indeed, the affidavit basically states he was looking for NC at LTF. Should that be taken as fact too? Or... TBD? [ If it is taken as fact, it is the same as saying BC did not believe her to be dead at the time he went to LTF, which is pretty much the same as saying BC didn't commit the crime ]

For me, I've put very little (if any) stock into the statements in the custody affidavits (from plaintiff or defendants) on face value. There's just too many strong reasons for why there would be significant falsehoods (and/or mis-leading information) in both (IMO).

Thanks...I understand you can't enter LTFwithout an ID being swiped, correct?

Do you know if they will give out information on a family member having checked in?

I must be confused... I read the post saying you can get in without your ID as long as they have your face in front of them and it matches the one on the screen. But Mom, you are asking in the same email again, so they can't get in without an ID??

I'd convict his *advertiser censored*!!

Hee hee... well, at least 1 or 2 (but not many) on the board would seem to agree. In the earlier informal straw poll of the board, asking opinions of % liklihood of each of these theory categories, on the Theories thread, a few responded with 99 or 99.9% chance for Theory A.

That doesn't leave much room for reasonable doubt, which implies (if serious), that if on a jury, they would probably return a verdict of guilty today (based on current knowns).

Indeed, the affidavit basically states he was looking for NC at LTF. Should that be taken as fact too? Or... TBD? [ If it is taken as fact, it is the same as saying BC did not believe her to be dead at the time he went to LTF, which is pretty much the same as saying BC didn't commit the crime ]

For me, I've taken very little (in any) of the statements in the custody affidavits (from plaintiff or defendants) as fact just on face value. There's strong explanations for why there would be significant falsehoods in both (IMO).

He says he didn't kill her either. I am waiting for the unsealing of the warrants. We want to agree with all the affidavits when it makes our case come out like we think it should but we disagree when it doesn't make our case. At the end of the day, we have some inside information that most likely some is true and some is not. That is not to criticize anybody either. In the beginning, Chief said this crime is neither random or isolated and that the public is safe.

It didn't take long for the finger to point to Brad. And numerous sources claimed of this early morning HT trip from the beginning. They are just building their case but it is anybody's guess what pinpointed LE directly at Brad. I hope it is next week assuming it does not jeopardize the case.

I

If I'm BC, and I want to have NC's card swiped... just walk to the counter, and hand them that card. [ Sure if the photo comes up on their screen, and it's the wife, they may tell him "looks like your wifes card", but at that point, he can just say "oh, sorry, I must have grabbed it by mistake", and then leave. Mission (get her card swiped) accomplished.

BRILLIANT!

And I get my hair cut up near Falls and Millbrook. You get service done where you like and trust the people.

So now I have to answer how I know anyone or any place of business outside of Cary! :boohoo:

Talk about picking posts apart, this is getting ridiculous IMO

I'm with you on this Star...we take our vehicles to North Raleigh because we like Chip's detailing and the service he provides. BTW...Chip is the owner and was a next door neighbor of ours. I guess now I will be asked why he isn't our neighbor any more........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13