Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ncnative :wave:

Sounds like a great idea to place the wreath at JJ.

NCNATIVE YOU ROCK!!!!!!! That is an awesome idea and I'll contact my news person and make sure the media knows about it if you want me to.

:clap::clap::clap:

What a great idea! I really think this is a wonderful community.

Great! I'm slow, but I'll get it to JJ today or tomorrow. I will notify you when I've placed the wreath and card, etc. at JJ.

There's a number of upcoming milestones in this case that will keep it front-and-center in the media/public eye (in the Cary area, the Edmonton area, and probably others where there's general interest).

Specifically, the (potential) unsealing of the search-warrants 6 business days from now, then approximately 3 weeks after that the court (custody-related) hearing to determine if the husband should undergo a deep psychiatric probe conducted by 3rd party, and finally about 1 month after that the (potential) court hearing to determine permanent custody of the children.

So no worries about this one fading anytime soon... and of course all the above is just the known upcoming events. Other things can happen (e.g. arrest) in addition to bring it full center again.

Great points.

Great! I'm slow, but I'll get it to JJ today or tomorrow. I will notify you when I've placed the wreath and card, etc. at JJ.

What a wonderful thing to do NC!

FYI

Her birthday is listed on the memorial site as August 25th.

1--If it was that easy he could have called.
2--He knew she couldn't get in without her ID
3--If he was inquiring about NC then how would he explain it when he takes her ID card out?

Re: if it was that easy, he could have called.
But then he would not have been able to verify his identity, which is what he maybe thought he could accomplish by being there in person with his card.

SG....lets add NO obituary.
Tells the sweet innocent children their mom is dead just before the memorial and walks away. This man is suppose to protect them, help them thru times of need. JERK is putting it mildly.

Yes, what ABOUT an obit??? Never thought about that! I am still wondering if the woman has been buried!!! I know there was talk of an urn but no one ever said she was in it!

I've thought a bit about this too, and agree on the surface it might not look right, but to some extent, won't he get dinged either way? If he were to campaign / offer reward / go on TV and say he will fight for justice... won't people just say he's being disingenuous, and trying to "trick" everyone (ie, pull an "OJ"). [ Similar reaction when K&B posted up their web site ]

If it were me, and I was innocent, I suppose I wouldn't care what everyone thought, and I'd do it (search, go on TV, offer award, go vigilante, whatever)... anyway, who knows what his attorneys have advised him... who knows EXACTLY how any of us would deal with this exact situation.

Bottom line, it's hard (for me anyway) to pass too much judgment on this particular front.

WHO CARES HOW IT LOOKS WHEN YOU HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE??! And why on earth would your lawyers offer advice NOT to try to help if you are INNOCENT??!

I've watched the reaction of the people around him. He is part of a very caring community. The fact that NO ONE is showing up on his doorstep with casserole in hand, NONE of their friends (other than S.H.) is speaking with him, let alone consoling him. Nancy's parents want nothing to do with him. He's not calling L.E. and asking for updates on the investigation to find Nancy's killer. Forget all the high profile stuff that some people do. Just little acts that are caring things. He's persona non grata now. And no, I don't think it's *just* the fact that they were headed towards divorce.

The community does NOT appear to be supporting Brad. There's no reward being offered for the killer(s)...not offered by ANYONE, including Nancy's family, friends, Cisco...NO ONE.

Now that doesn't mean a person is guilty if the community isn't supportive of them, but it's a clue as to what people think and the environment.

Brad is more concerned with getting receipts from HT (and probably learning what video they have on him) than in helping to catch the 'real killer' of his wife. Again, that doesn't mean he's guilty, but it does give one pause. And yes, Mom, no obituary in the paper! And I sincerely doubt he had any memorial service for NC. He's not sorry she's dead...he's just sorry that the spotlight is on him for it.

Now I worry that there won't be enough evidence for super-careful-DA Willoughby to ever take this to trial. Yes, I'm concerned. He seems very hesitant to prosecute and you know what? Not ALL cases are 'slam dunks.' Sometimes you do have to take a little risk in order to get justice.

Can there be TWO posts of the day? You are impressing me, Sleuthy...

WHO CARES HOW IT LOOKS WHEN YOU HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE??! And why on earth would your lawyers offer advice NOT to try to help if you are INNOCENT??!

Or, who cares how it looks when your children have lost their mother?

When my ex was in a car accident, he called and told the children. They were anxious about it, so I took them to the hospital so they could see he was really okay.

You support the children, always.

I just came back and you say you can't get it to open? It is all the shoes in the post...Are you needing it bigger?...LOL

I couldn't find one with someone having their shoes on backwards like BC might have done.

is there talk of nancy's shoes being on backwards?

When you go to the gratefulness candle site and lite a candle, in the process of lighting a candle, there is a 'group' line. Websleuths is listed under WS. I went there a while ago and our group didn't have any candles lit. I lit one for the UID Maricopa Jane Doe that the wonderful group of Websleuthers were able to assist in indentifying yesterday.{still crying about that one}

It would be nice if we could lite candles for Nancy in honor of her birthday.

Just a thought,
fran

wonderful idea

is there talk of nancy's shoes being on backwards?

No. I think Mom was referring to someone who had said BC was the type who would put his shoes on backwards. I think she was having a giddy moment with that piece of amusement. This would be the clue:

'I couldn't find one with someone having their shoes on backwards like BC might have done.'

The picture is linked on Mom's photobucket page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13