Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone: http://www.gratefulness.org has virtual candle lighting, and I know there's a group set up for a missing Georgia woman (that's how I learned of the site), but I don't have a clue how to set something like that up. Does anyone? And does it sound like a good idea or not? The link for the candles is http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng and I see the link for Groups, but again I'm not sure how to do it or if it should even be done. So just a thought.QUOTE]

There is a virtual candle site that has been set up by DD, and has a blog type message thingie with it. I can't remember the name of it or the url, though, but it is very nicely done.

Dear Brad:
One tiny little issue with swiping Nancys membership card at LTF....
In a THOROUGH murder investigation, detectives WILL follow through and actually interview the person on duty doing the actual swiping. :)

MOO, of course.

That is really sweet. You know some days are tougher than others and this one proved to be.

Anyone coming here for facts needs to go the LE for that, or wait until the case is heard in court IMO

momto3kids

FWIW, I've known from your first post you were the 'real deal' and not one to post falsities. IF you say something, I personally take it for 'fact.' Eventhough I may not know your source, you know it. That's good enough for me.

I've followed several of these cases. There's often times insiders and even loyalists to the NOT-suspects. You eventually gain the insight to recognize which is which. At times, even going along with NOT-suspects supporters, you can gain valuable perception into the facts, both known and unknown to the general public at large.

As an aside, I spent the better part of a Saturday afternoon following a particular 'poster' on another crime forum. I just KNEW that person was somehow connected to the NOT-suspect and I wanted to see what they had to say. By NOT saying a word, I realized there was an extremely important aspect to the case that we, I, had no idea HOW important a piece of information and answered many questions. LOL, trying to convince Websleuthers was quite difficult and actually took me at least two weeks. We STILL didn't realize the significance of the find until the actual trial. LOL, did I feel vindicated! ;) Of course by then, everyone had probably forgotten I'd brought it up and no one believed me, at first. (that poster later joined websleuths and, LOL, actually gave insight into what the 'defense' spin was going to be at trial, it was spot on too!)

Although we've all seen just how inaccurate an MSM article CAN be, some still do NOT want to believe another's word, unless they can provide a 'link.' They may be new to this, following a case closely on the internet and haven't been able to gauge the honesty of anonymous posters on a crime forum. Just put that aside, and agree to disagree.

I believe the information you gave about HT was basically confirmed by the requests by Brad's lawyer of information from HT. I further believe additonal information you've revealed will be confirmed once the sw's are unsealed. Until such time as the MSM catch on, those of us who want to take your info for what it is, will,......others who want to see it in print in MSM can take it and put it away until.............

It's all part of a big puzzle, one piece at a time. Truth and justice for the victim, Nancy Cooper.

You're awesome momto3kids!

{hugs} and :blowkiss:

fran

i don't know how i missed it, but i've missed something with the shoes. could somebody let me know what the situation is with his shoes. THANKS!

Mom's post is just up the page - post 227

Star and Skittles --Thank You for link to the site set up for Nancy!! Very nicely done and love the memories her friends share :cry:

i don't know how i missed it, but i've missed something with the shoes. could somebody let me know what the situation is with his shoes. THANKS!

Me too sunflowers. I try to read everyday to keep caught upeven if I can't post. I totlly missed the shoe deal too. Good morning everyone. Thanks skittle for the link to the memorial page.

Thanks maconrich. I thought mom had revealed some new info about how Nancy's shoes were put on her feet or something like that.

Yikes! I'm not really sure if Mom was being 100% serious with the shoe comment :waitasec:- I guess she's going to have to let us know now though LOL! (Again top of this page)

WREATH

What do you think of this: Instead of putting the wreath for Nancy Cooper out in the median behind Brad's home, I have a better idea. If I were to put it in the median, I feel that it would be vandalized or stolen.

I think it would be better if I ask Java Jive to display it. Did someone say Nancy's birthday is on Monday? If so, I got a "friends" type birthday card, which could be displayed with the wreath, and I will add extra sheets of paper so that her friends and well-wishers may come by JJ and write short notes, or a favorite memory of Nancy.

After a time, I would get the wreath back, but I'd gather the card/notes and send them to Nancy's family in Canada. It would make a nice memoir for her daughters later on, if they so chose.

What do you think of this?

WREATH

What do you think of this: Instead of putting the wreath for Nancy Cooper out in the median behind Brad's home, I have a better idea. If I were to put it in the median, I feel that it would be vandalized or stolen.

I think it would be better if I ask Java Jive to display it. Did someone say Nancy's birthday is on Monday? If so, I got a "friends" type birthday card, which could be displayed with the wreath, and I will add extra sheets of paper so that her friends and well-wishers may come by JJ and write short notes, or a favorite memory of Nancy.

After a time, I would get the wreath back, but I'd gather the card/notes and send them to Nancy's family in Canada. It would make a nice memoir for her daughters later on, if they so chose.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post it twice. I'm not sure how to delete the second duplicate post.

NCNATIVE YOU ROCK!!!!!!! That is an awesome idea and I'll contact my news person and make sure the media knows about it if you want me to.

Excellent idea!!! I'll have to admit I wasn't keen on putting it too close to anyone's house and this idea is brilliant!! I'm sure the family will love it too :clap::clap::clap:
ETA: Yes, I do believe Monday is her birthday.

Question for anyone: http://www.gratefulness.org has virtual candle lighting, and I know there's a group set up for a missing Georgia woman (that's how I learned of the site), but I don't have a clue how to set something like that up. Does anyone? And does it sound like a good idea or not? The link for the candles is http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng and I see the link for Groups, but again I'm not sure how to do it or if it should even be done. So just a thought.QUOTE]

There is a virtual candle site that has been set up by DD, and has a blog type message thingie with it. I can't remember the name of it or the url, though, but it is very nicely done.

When you go to the gratefulness candle site and lite a candle, in the process of lighting a candle, there is a 'group' line. Websleuths is listed under WS. I went there a while ago and our group didn't have any candles lit. I lit one for the UID Maricopa Jane Doe that the wonderful group of Websleuthers were able to assist in indentifying yesterday.{still crying about that one}

It would be nice if we could lite candles for Nancy in honor of her birthday.

Just a thought,
fran

WREATH

That is an awesome idea! Best one I've seen.

Perhaps we could start a 'Birthday' thread for Nancy here on Websleuths, and you could also print that out and send it to her family as well.

fran

When you go to the gratefulness candle site and lite a candle, in the process of lighting a candle, there is a 'group' line. Websleuths is listed under WS. I went there a while ago and our group didn't have any candles lit. I lit one for the UID Maricopa Jane Doe that the wonderful group of Websleuthers were able to assist in indentifying yesterday.{still crying about that one}

It would be nice if we could lite candles for Nancy in honor of her birthday.

Just a thought,
fran

How did you find the WS group? I'm willing to lite one for her - every 48 hours for that matter until justice is done...

WREATH

That's a wonderful idea! Thanks for working on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm