Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who do you think the bloodsucking media wants information from?:whistle:
This is one time the media isn't 1 up on someone.

the media may know more, also, and have been asked not to talk.

but, so many of us live & breathe & walk & shop exercise in the same areas, places, & greenways, and we are friends/colleagues/neighbors with some of those close to nancy, people who know brad, people who knew nancy, the LE investigating nancy's murder, the man who found nancy, the dog with the man who found nancy, the pastors, the neighbors, the preschool people, the list goes on.... and, of course, we hear things because we're close to many of these folks & we've all been quite distraught, & we've talked & listened & cried together & heard things.....and carefully talk about it all so we can do whatever we can, on a small scale, to help justice be served for Nancy

I am talking more specific here RC. Read above==the media wants more information from Mom or her sources.

GAME SET MATCH.

the media ALWAYS wants info..more info = better. Insider info = great! Our great nation was built on insider info....okay not true, but remember Watergate and 'Deep Throat?' So of course in any crime, including the Cooper murder, they are interested in ANY inside info from anyone. It's a competitive business. Sources and contacts are their lifeblood.

Again, I offered to try an experiment on this one this weekend, and report results. :)
But MOM, I'll take your word for it that when he was there, he wasn't looking for information on her, or her whereabouts, so what does it matter?

JS...I say try any experiment you can. I have a feeling with what has happened recentlythey have clamped down, but I don't know. It would be interesting to see what they will or won't do for you.

Are you going to ask information about our wife or see if they will swipe her card?
The only thing is he didn't go for info, but an alibi. This is the difference.

I am talking more specific here RC. Read above==the media wants more information from Mom or her sources.

GAME SET MATCH.

IF mom heard this stuff - that pesky press has heard it as well. That just can't say anything without proof. They've heard it - listen to the questions the media asks in the pressers and it is obvious they have heard it.

I don't think iti s as unusual as you might think. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY:

There may be some key elements already established such as Brad's DNA profile matching a sample collected from Nancy - say from under her nails or that luminol used during the search warrant defined an area indicating a struggle and blood spatter that had been washed away but LE does not have all the ancilliary evidence completed such as hairs and fibers, computer forensics, forensic accounting, and all the other zillion data points. The DA is dealing with a foreign national - an arrest warrant in hand can be forwaded to Canadian customs to insure Brad is put on the watch list and denied entry to Canada.

The reason I see this as a potential scenario is because NC is not a recipricol discovery state. In NC when a suspect is arrested the DA must immediately begin transfering copies of all evidence they have to the defendents lawyer. Yet the defendents lawyer is not required to provide the DA with any discovery at all. The bottom line to this is the DA better have every question answered before he moves for execution of the arrest warrant. In this respect - the lack of recipricol discovery - both LE and the DA have their hands tied to a certain extent. This aspect of NC law heavily favors the defendent and in the ends makes both LE and the DA's job more difficult.

this is exactly the issue in NC w why the DA moves so carefully & is absolutely certain before arresting. Until a person is arrested, the DA doesn't provide any evidence to the defense. Once there's an arrest, everything the DA has is now available to the defense. but, the reverse isn't true. it's a very significant issue w why JY has not been arrested & why there'll be careful w BC

I need to get my car detailed, badly! And I had an appt with one mobile car detailer and then it rained and they never rescheduled with me. So I think I may go the Bunky's route! Maybe I'll see Brad one of you there! Wave hi, k? :waitasec:

Corner of Six Forks and Old Wake Forest....this is where we go.

Roy....I feel I am being interrogated by you and have told all I can. You seem to try the question in every direction you can, but I will not bite.

I put out there what I know, and will protect who told me what I know. I refuse to lose a friendship, trust or have anyone lose their job over BC. He is NOT worth it IMO. I told you today I saw with my own eyes the bolt missing. I told you what he was wearing during the search. You still don't want to take it as a fact. If you think you are going to hear what BC was wearing on the 14th by the LE you will be waiting a long time. Did that jacket have a connection? Yes, but I guess you missed that point. Sorry

At this point I feel you should believe what you want to believe if it be facts or theory, and I will do the same.

The inside information that I question is the 4:20 purchase at HT and the LTF card swiping. And now that the media wants information from you or your sources. The missing bolt and clothes he wore do not interest me. I understood that you were inferring that BC wore the same jacket and was caught on camera at HT at 4:20. I can't take it as fact ---I am sorry. And you have been driving around and BC was next to you looking at you funny. I am worried that your information might be misleading this forum.

I am a nice person believe it or not. I am an accountant and like to deal with facts although this forum is for opinions and speculation. You have information that you say can get many people in trouble but you post about here anyway but only in riddles. I swear that I will come here and apologize to you if you are proven right but now I am not buying it anymore after the last media comment.

IF mom heard this stuff - that pesky press has heard it as well. That just can't say anything without proof. They've heard it - listen to the questions the media asks in the pressers and it is obvious they have heard it.

media is aware of all of this.....no proof or facts either, but Cary simulates how a small town acts (even though we're now up to 130,000, i think). the media in Cary know. they are good friends or related to some of the LE, & some of the HT or LTF or Lochmere or Cisco people, etc

this is exactly the issue in NC w why the DA moves so carefully & is absolutely certain before arresting. Until a person is arrested, the DA doesn't provide any evidence to the defense. Once there's an arrest, everything the DA has is now available to the defense. but, the reverse isn't true. it's a very significant issue w why JY has not been arrested & why there'll be careful w BC

There are some pretty old cases in the Wake county area - some at two years old, some even older. Its not bcause LE hasn't worked their tales off. Read the book Deadly Dose - it will give you a very good idea of what has gone on there. It is unacceptable.

media is aware of all of this.....no proof or facts either, but Cary simulates how a small town acts (even though we're now up to 130,000, i think). the media in Cary know. they are good friends or related to some of the LE, & some of the HT or LTF or Lochmere or Cisco people, etc

The media would love to take a good conspiricy theory if they could get someone to comment on it. Let's not pretend Cary is old school Mayberry.

JS...I say try any experiment you can. I have a feeling with what has happened recentlythey have clamped down, but I don't know. It would be interesting to see what they will or won't do for you.

Are you going to ask information about our wife or see if they will swipe her card?
The only thing is he didn't go for info, but an alibi. This is the difference.

I can try whatever would be of value. Earlier, there was a premise (I think from FlowerChild), that LTF wouldn't provide information related to whether a spouse was in the club, or had been to the club. My thought was I would go and "test that theory", by inquiring with them whether my spouse was inside, or had been inside today. If they gladly answer my question, then it's inconsistent with FC's theory. If they politely decline, then it may or may not support FC's theory as to what went down when BC went there.

With that said, your later post (based on your source) indicated that this wasn't the dialog that BC had at the front-counter anyway. [ So seems like I'd be wasting my time trying to gather evidence for FC's theory, if we already know (or take it) to be false ]

As for trying to "test" your theory (ie, doing exactly what BC was doing on that morning to get my spouse's card swiped). I guess I'd need more information to precisely test it exactly. [ not asking you to provide more info ]

I will say this, if it were me, and I WANTED to get my spouse's card swiped... under normal circumstances, I bet I could do it with ease: (Yes, ease) I hand the receptionist the card (never hand them mine), and they swipe it. They never actually look at the photo on there, in fact, the newer membership cards (issued earlier this summer) don't have photos anyway.

If I'm BC, and I want to have NC's card swiped... just walk to the counter, and hand them that card. [ Sure if the photo comes up on their screen, and it's the wife, they may tell him "looks like your wifes card", but at that point, he can just say "oh, sorry, I must have grabbed it by mistake", and then leave. Mission (get her card swiped) accomplished. If my goal is to get my spouse's card swiped, the last thing I would do is give them my card, and then later try to convince them to swipe my spouse's card. That would just be weird, look weird, be easily remembered (as odd) by the receptionist, and have little chance of success (not saying that's what he did, since I don't know).

Will be happy to run this experiment (get front-desk person to swipe spouses card) if that's of value. [ But again, I predict it will be trivial (unless of course someone on this board rats me out prior. :) )]

Someone needs to go knock on BC's door and ask him about this LTF thing and ask him to tell us exactly what he said. People are losing sleep over this! I nominate M23K!

The inside information that I question is the 4:20 purchase at HT and the LTF card swiping. And now that the media wants information from you or your sources. The missing bolt and clothes he wore do not interest me. I understood that you were inferring that BC wore the same jacket and was caught on camera at HT at 4:20. I can't take it as fact ---I am sorry. And you have been driving around and BC was next to you looking at you funny. I am worried that your information might be misleading this forum.

I am a nice person believe it or not. I am an accountant and like to deal with facts although this forum is for opinions and speculation. You have information that you say can get many people in trouble but you post about here anyway but only in riddles. I swear that I will come here and apologize to you if you are proven right but now I am not buying it anymore after the last media comment.

I would remind you the media did NOT know anything about HT and any trip being made....I'd say that is 1 up on them.

I have not been driving around looking for BC....I have to stop at a red light right behind his house to get where I am going just about daily. For your information his home backs up to a major cut thru.

I happen to have a good friend that lives a few homes away from BC and has for years.

BC was not next to me...he passed me 2 times. Please reread what I DID say. Also if you recall I was doing some driving times with intention of posting it if BC took another route to HT. That alternate route was NOT discussed so I suggested it.

You're right, this is not the place for someone who only wants facts.

Someone needs to go knock on BC's door and ask him about this LTF thing and ask him to tell us exactly what he said. People are losing sleep over this! I nominate M23K!

You know SG...I would :other_beatingA_Dead with the mood I am in right now.

This would drive someone to drink.:beersign: And the problem is I hate beer.

You know SG...I would :other_beatingA_Dead with the mood I am in right now.

This would drive someone to drink.:beersign: And the problem is I hate beer.

Can ya do wine mom??

Also....there are martinis but they're kinda strong
2aad0tl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads