Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked at one time if anyone knew where the SUV was during the night, and no one knew for sure. Why do you think it was in the drive all night?

Since the last time you asked ...I found out about the vehicles. Just take my word for it, the sedan was the vehicle of choice.

Not to mention his 4:20am visit to HT. If that's true and he did go to HT at 4:20am to buy detergent, then she was dead before that...dead before or by 4am. Otherwise, what would be the point of going to the store at 4am? A suddent urge to get up and do laundry?
Maybe he had a particular kind of dream. (Lordy...somebody slap me)

Since the last time you asked ...I found out about the vehicles. Just take my word for it, the sedan was the vehicle of choice.
Oh I agree that was the car used to take her to the recovery site. I just want to know if she ran to her car while it was in the garage before the altercation. He could have switched cars if one was in the driveway.

I'm going to bed early before I get myself in trouble with the web police. Ya'll solve this by the morning and I'll give you each a quarter. LOL

He had ladies of the evening on the side, but I'm sure he had "a particular kind of dream" many times, due to the yellow/brown stained sheets. Well, I don't know about the brown part...

Well, THAT makes a big difference. Could you tell us exactly what you know so we can see things from your perspective? Once again, you have a serious advantage, Mom.

I just said the most I can. I am not willing to jepordize anyone's job or friendship over BC...he is not worth it to me. He went in trying to get an alibi for NC last place seen and not inquire about her.

The one thing I keep saying is remember the gp's were already in front of a judge for the Ex Parte, even before the SW was completed! A family from out of the country, bio parent still alive, SW still underway, and the judge believe's what a family says about BC being unstable?

ON Saturday the LE knew what they had on their hands when they left BC home, and everyone was ready to go to the judge once NC was identified.

My source tells me it was NOT to inquire about NC and her whereabouts.

Wow. Just when I was about to offer to go to LTF myself, show my membership card, and see if I could get them to tell me if my spouse had been there earlier in the day. [I was going to personally test the sanity of FC's theory... guess I won't bother now... :) ]

Thinking more about FC's theory, still what would be the point of him asking them to swipe her card. Why would he need to ask that I wonder. Are you assuming that they need the card to pull up her membership or something? (Vs being able to pull it up via his card). [ It's moot point if Mom's source is right, but just wondering ]

He had ladies of the evening on the side, but I'm sure he had "a particular kind of dream" many times, due to the yellow/brown stained sheets. Well, I don't know about the brown part...

I sure hope he and mommy dearest bought several sets while at Penney's!:crazy:

The one thing I keep saying is remember the gp's were already in front of a judge for the Ex Parte, even before the SW was completed! A family from out of the country, bio parent still alive, SW still underway, and the judge believe's what a family says about BC being unstable?

Agree here - I've always thought the plantiff's must have something of substance to get that ex-parte. Also feel they have a "position of negotiation" even to get the current arrangement. [ Don't buy it was all a 'generous gift' from BC ]. (IMO) W. Smith said "here's what will come out if we go into court... unless you want that... then these are the terms... "

I just said the most I can. I am not willing to jepordize anyone's job or friendship over BC...he is not worth it to me. He went in trying to get an alibi for NC last place seen and not inquire about her.

ON Saturday the LE knew what they had on their hands when they left BC home, and everyone was ready to go to the judge once NC was identified.
Which would explain why Bazemore was so quick to conclude it was an isolated incident and not an random killing.

Wow. Just when I was about to offer to go to LTF myself, show my membership card, and see if I could get them to tell me if my spouse had been there earlier in the day. [I was going to personally test the sanity of FC's theory... guess I won't bother now... :) ]

Thinking more about FC's theory, still what would be the point of him asking them to swipe her card. Why would he need to ask that I wonder. Are you assuming that they need the card to pull up her membership or something? (Vs being able to pull it up via his card). [ It's moot point if Mom's source is right, but just wondering ]

1--If it was that easy he could have called.
2--He knew she couldn't get in without her ID
3--If he was inquiring about NC then how would he explain it when he takes her ID card out?

He could not establish she was at the club unless her card was swiped. You can't enter without your card being swiped. He needed it to be so he could say she was there.

Does anyone think that BC didn't know that Nancy's friend was frantically trying to get in touch with her when the cell phone was near BC the whole time? I know you are an insider MOM but this LTF stuff maybe is not as accurate as has been told to you.

Self tanning lotion maybe? :)

Which would explain why Bazemore was so quick to conclude it was an isolated incident and not an random killing.

Ya think??:waitasec:

Hey you were going to bed....I guess you're like me, come back for more..:crazy:

What I can't get past is that she had plans with JA for 8am to paint. I can't see why she would go running at 7am if she was to be at JA's at 8am. I mean I suppose it's not impossible to do so, but it just doesn't feel' right and that's as specific as I can be.

Thats part of my problem with this. Add to it - the day before she had a plan to run at 5:45 am - this was cancled. 5:45 am

It was also reported Nancy was not feeling well at the party. She did however tell CM that she planned to run Saturday morning. A lot of contrdictions with these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd