Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fabric looks like metallic woven or metallic finished fabric to me. I'm looking at it from the perspective of having done lots of sewing in my time. When Nancy would have been setting up house, the metallics in fabrics were "hot". I'm only guessing like everyone else. It could be Brad's stiff dirty yellow/brown sheets for that matter.

CyberPro---I posted a few days ago that I thought it was a bed thingy that connected the headboard and footboard together. It's clear that one officer is carrying a pillow in one of the bags.

Maybe Mrs. Cooper died from asphyxiation, perhaps by strangulation, drowning or smothering. Did I leave anything out? It looks like are taking the bed or frame or linens to compare with fibers likely found on her. She was found "scantily" clad according to early news reports, I would like to have this confirmed. I consider a t shirt, shorts properly clothed. LE knew immediately IMO, COD when they found her.

Still on the fence, I "can" see both sides of it. I just cannot jump off until I see more factual evidence.

Someone on another message board site made a very good point about keeping the autopsy sealed, there may be something regarding her body that only the killer would know. I think about this and how CPD was out passing out flyers and Harrison going to JJ this past week. They are listening. I also wonder if the undisclosed location is somewhere in the Lochmere neighborhood. LE has already announced they've searched Mr. Coopers house and office.

Someone here mentioned watching Zodiac, .....Whoa Nelly, talk about giving me the heebie jeebies. I'll never go park or picnic again in a secluded spot.

CyberPro---I posted a few days ago that I thought it was a bed thingy that connected the headboard and footboard together. It's clear that one officer is carrying a pillow in one of the bags.

Maybe Mrs. Cooper died from asphyxiation, perhaps by strangulation, drowning or smothering. Did I leave anything out? It looks like are taking the bed or frame or linens to compare with fibers likely found on her. She was found "scantily" clad according to early news reports, I would like to have this confirmed. I consider a t shirt, shorts properly clothed. LE knew immediately IMO, COD when they found her.

Still on the fence, I "can" see both sides of it. I just cannot jump off until I see more factual evidence.

Someone on another message board site made a very good point about keeping the autopsy sealed, there may be something regarding her body that only the killer would know. I think about this and how CPD was out passing out flyers and Harrison going to JJ this past week. They are listening. I also wonder if the undisclosed location is somewhere in the Lochmere neighborhood. LE has already announced they've searched Mr. Coopers house and office.

Someone here mentioned watching Zodiac, .....Whoa Nelly, talk about giving me the heebie jeebies. I'll never go park or picnic again in a secluded spot.

chauncy,

sorry, I must have missed your post about the bed frame earlier. I had no clue what it was until Saint doctored the image. The enlargement and fixing the contrast did wonders for it.

I am stuck on the bedframe thing, mainly because I have not actually seen one of those cornice things, it also looks like dark, bare metal to me, and that all lines up with a bedframe.

IMO, if they are dragging bedframes out of the house, they do not think she went for a run....

CyberPro

I don't think that this is always true. My father in law was killed in a horrific car accident on a Monday, family (because of various reasons) was delayed in being notified by the RCMP until Tuesday, the viewing was Thursday night and he was cremated Thursday night and we buried the ashes on Friday morning. So it can be done overnight (I believe they told us that the cremation process is about 4 hours). And the ME had done the autopsy, tests and the like on Tuesday (they received the body on Monday but it wasn't id'd until Tuesday because of the problems in notifying family). So I definately think her ashes could quite conceivably have been in the urn at the memorial service.

They sound very efficient. I guess it may also depend on the area you live in. Maybe it's just customary for them to take their sweet time here in Tennessee.

It is hard to make an absolute/final decision which side of the fence to jump to without getting some much-needed evidence and info released. We're working with so little at this point. Can't wait for 9/2. Sure hope there's no further delay on those SWs. And hope we learn COD soon too.

I agree, it does look like a pillow in the bag. Very observant.

chauncy,

IMO, if they are dragging bedframes out of the house, they do not think she went for a run....

CyberPro

Yep. Another reason they want the warrants to remain sealed they need to rule in /rule out Mr. Cooper.

Yep. Another reason they want the warrants to remain sealed they need to rule in /rule out Mr. Cooper.
I believe LE has ruled him 'in' but they don't want the community to know that (yet), if at all. I think they'd prefer to never name a suspect (publicly) and just be able to make an arrest when they're ready. IMHO, naturally.

Zodiac is an amazing movie!!! My son and I were actually talking on the phone earlier this evening about how Zodiac is by far David Fincher's best film, even more so than Fight Club.
To this day, everytime I hear The Herdy Gerdy Man by Donovan it totally freaks me out.:eek:

I'm thinking the long object being carried is probably a window valance as others..

A piece of bed frame would have a smaller end ... and would be quite heavy ... the man carrying it doesn't seem to be using "muscle" to carry it ... and the way his hand is positioned it's too high to be balancing something weighty on his upper arm... I used to sell furniture .. and those bed rails are pretty unweildly to carry ..

A window valance would / could be quite light in weight ... and the end could be fairly large ... (Laugh ... sold curtains too ... when I lived in Raleigh... )

I agree Pamlet. A bed rail does have some weight and heft to it. At least all the ones I've personally seen have been pretty heavy. Hence one reason I think it's a valance.

Someone on another message board site made a very good point about keeping the autopsy sealed, there may be something regarding her body that only the killer would know.

That could very well be. As far as I'm concerned, they can seal the AR until trial.

When they released the AR (autopsy report) in the Michelle Young case, it created a lot of hoopla on the message boards as it was dissected. First the autopsy was not performed by the pathologist Clarke but a 3rd year student or something, so you can imagine the speculation about that. Also a SAK (sexual assault kit) was not performed although it was ordered by LE.

It had me worried....and still does today.

Yeah, but this looks metallic. I don't know that I have seen a metal valance, padded cloth, yes.

it is possible that the investigator stuffed into a container that appears
metallic like wastebasket?

it may be just that metallic color is really tan and not metal but a grey padded fabric.

it could be an object wrapped in a drape of some sort and we just don't see the fold marks.
maybe the bed had a padded platform-type frame.

Yeah, but this looks metallic. I don't know that I have seen a metal valance, padded cloth, yes.

CIH, I know exactly what you mean. One of the pictures I saw of it, I would have sworn that the end of the bag was open and that the object was a shiny metal but tonight I was going back through some of the original pix from WRAL and revisited that picture or one very similar and it looks as though what I previously thought was metal is now looking much more like a piece of brown paper attached to the bottom and perhaps a shadow created by sunlight shining through the paper except for the object inside the bag which is too thick to allow the light to penetrate.

It's picture #9 here...
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/photos/story/1144014.html

You can right click on it to zoom.

I am starting to think that it may be a cornice afterall. I admit that it was the shininess that I thought I was seeing before that made the cornice theory unimaginable.

it is possible that the investigator stuffed into a container that appears
metallic like wastebasket?

it may be just that metallic color is really tan and not metal but a grey padded fabric.

it could be an object wrapped in a drape of some sort and we just don't see the fold marks.
maybe the bed had a padded platform-type frame.

I don't know, Saint

Stuffed into a metallic waste basket? If so, the carrier would have been holding onto the basket also.

No, to me this is not fabric in any way shape of form

Please know this IMO only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members