Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 BMW was the vehicle used obviously.
Hair was found in several places it appears in his vehicle.... Wonder if this was all hers? It makes me sick if it was. Sounds like vomit also when described as "brownish green vegetable material.”

Vomit or something else. Where is BC now? Snuggling with SH at his house. I hope he cracks.

Why did he open the door for Amanda Lamb? Didn't he peek outside and see her and a big ole camera?:waitasec:

I put all the search warrants in the legal section at the top.

Whoops! I didn't see this. I just added them all to the media links thread as well. Guess we have them covered...or would it be best if I remove them from media links?

Now I have to wonder how all this evidence was NC still alive at some point outside of her home? Hair being found in areas of the car, trunk, vomit...

Was this poor woman still alive when he stuffed her in the trunk?

I am thinking vomit....can be wrong, but vegetable substance sounds like it is.

I immediately thought some kind of vegetation/grass stuff, but now I'm totally confused. My mind is whirling right now.

Is this normal to list when taking files???

"Files relating to instructions, methods or means of disposing of human body"

Another question I had was answered as well.

Nancy was found face down...

Now I have to wonder how all this evidence was NC still alive at some point outside of her home? Hair being found in areas of the car, trunk, vomit...

Was this poor woman still alive when he stuffed her in the trunk?

Did he try to run her over? Why was their hair on the tires?

Hair found doesn't mean she was still alive.

We don't know what this "brownish/green vegetable material" is referring to AND it doesn't say whether it was inside or outside the BMW sedan.

He took the passport of one of the daughters and had it in his office at Cisco. Evidence of "marital discord" was also located in his office. Didn't say what that evidence was.

Yes it is normal to list as one of the things they are or will be looking for. If they thought she had been poisoned you would see an item listed for that too.

fyi..(just learned this last night w/the Caylee case).. they can tell if hair came out pre- or -post-mortem...if there is a black band around the hair shaft then the person was deceased when it came out. I thought that was very interesting.

The hair on the 'inside trunk lid' along with the fact that he vaccumed the trunk (and not the rest of the car) is huge, IMO.

What I am wondering is, are they saying they found these things? Or are they saying they are looking for these things and will seize them if found?

Sooooo....

IF her hair found in the trunk and/or trunk lid of HIS CAR is identified through DNA as hers, there is no reasonable innocent explanation for that.

In the Caylee Anthony case they were able to determine that the head hair found in the trunk came from a deceased person because of some dark banding that occurs in the hair after death. HOWEVER, I don't expect any of that kind of evidence to be available in this case because she was disposed of immediately and not left decomposing in the car. Not sure how long it takes for this banding to occur but it does appear to be a part of the decomp process.

:eek::eek:

Momto3kids,

Did it say that about the means of disposing of human body?

Section #1 DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY TO BE SEIZED line #4 and #5

also has....

Files relating to instructions, methods or means of committing the crime of homicide.

My question is....Is this normal to list these under probable cause?? I personally don't know if it is.

Hair found doesn't mean she was still alive.

We don't know what this "brownish/green vegetable material" is referring to AND it doesn't say whether it was inside or outside the BMW sedan.

Any word on when the cause/time of death and autopsy results will be made available?

Sooooo....

IF her hair found in the trunk and/or trunk lid of HIS CAR is identified through DNA as hers, there is no reasonable innocent explanation for that.

In the Caylee Anthony case they were able to determine that the head hair found in the trunk came from a deceased person because of some dark banding that occurs in the hair after death. HOWEVER, I don't expect any of that kind of evidence to be available in this case because she was disposed of immediately and not left decomposing in the car. Not sure how long it takes for this banding to occur but it does appear to be a part of the decomp process.

I guess that depends on how quickly the dark banding appears.. does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member