Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No statement about having plans to play tennis that Saturday morning....at least I haven't seen anything.

He took the 2 year old to his home office after 2 trips to the store...What did he do from 4am to 6am?

Tennis plans? Not mentioned. He has his timeline so messed up he can't remember what he has told...

"After searching the Coopers’ home, authorities searched Brad Cooper’s office at Cisco Systems where they seized several computers and external hard drives. In obtaining warrants to examine those devices, investigators wrote in the affidavit that “these items (are) believed to contain information pertaining to the homicide of Nancy Lynn Cooper or illustrate and/or provide evidence of marital discord.”"

"After searching the Coopers’ home, authorities searched Brad Cooper’s office at Cisco Systems where they seized several computers and external hard drives. In obtaining warrants to examine those devices, investigators wrote in the affidavit that “these items (are) believed to contain information pertaining to the homicide of Nancy Lynn Cooper or illustrate and/or provide evidence of marital discord.”"

Where did you find THIS one?

Marks on his neck...object thought to be a fingernail taken for evidence....
Sounds like a struggle to me...let's hope they get DNA from under her nails or the one they seized.

I put all the search warrants in the legal section at the top.

Oval braided rug seems to be what was in the long package that was carried out, unless I missed another item they listed.

Seat covers were removed from house (gray)...obviously a couch but doesn't say in what room.

So was the 3rd place searched his computer and hard drives? When will it be told how NC died?

So they found 'hair' in the car and outside the car as well as 'green/brown grass clippings.'

When will it be told how NC died?

When the ME releases the autopsy report, which can take up to 90 days from the date of the autopsy.

2001 BMW was the vehicle used obviously.
Hair was found in several places it appears in his vehicle.... Wonder if this was all hers? It makes me sick if it was. Sounds like vomit also when described as "brownish green vegetable material.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member