Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The warrants state that officials discovered a "suspicious stain on a sheet" but doesn't identify what the stain is. The warrants also state that the trunk of Brad Cooper's car, husband of Nancy Cooper, had been vacuumed, but not the rest of his car."

Cooper's husband went on cleaning binge

"Brad Cooper told police that he scrubbed floors, did laundry and vacuumed on the morning his wife, Nancy, disappeared, according to a police affidavit made public today.

In the affidavit, police noted that Brad Cooper's "extensive cleaning of the residence ... is not consistent with information gathered from multiple interviews with individuals who knew Brad and Nancy extensively during their marriage."

http://www.newsobserver.com/2864/story/1203127.html

"The warrants state that officials discovered a "suspicious stain on a sheet" but doesn't identify what the stain is. The warrants also state that the trunk of Brad Cooper's car, husband of Nancy Cooper, had been vacuumed, but not the rest of his car."

Where'd you find this? I don't see it on the WRAL site...

"Among the items seized from the home: a green dress, a black sports bra and red shirt, blue and gray tennis shoes, high heel shoes, an object thought to be a fingernail, a pillow, bed linen, “documents and writings,” two cameras, three computers."

HT came in handy for BC that morning to get all his cleaning done. I guess the TIDE didn't work so well to get all the stains out....:waitasec:

"Among the items seized from the home: a green dress, a black sports bra and red shirt, blue and gray tennis shoes, high heel shoes, an object thought to be a fingernail, a pillow, bed linen, “documents and writings,” two cameras, three computers."

The blue tennis shoes?? I wonder if it is the same as she was supposedly suppose to be wearing?

"Investigators also took swabs of the exterior of Nancy Cooper’s SUV, hair from the interior trunk lid, grass from the right front seat, hair from the bottom front right bumper and hair from the left front tire well. Also seized was “brownish green vegetable material.”

- Carey Clark was at Brad's house along with LE and J.A. and confirmed IN PERSON that she and Nancy did NOT have plans to go running.

- Small red marks or scratches were observed on the left side of the back of BC's neck.

- BC told police he cleaned all morning...from 9am to 1pm!!! (note: he said at 12:30pm he got worried and went out looking for Nancy...but here he is 'still cleaning' up to 1pm).

- Cleaning supplies were found sitting out on the counter top in NC's bathroom.

- Dried stain was observed on NC's white sheet covering her bed.

- BC told LE he and Nancy were up at 4am attending to their 2yr old child

- He claims she 'then went running' wearing a t-shirt (white) and shorts and shoes. He later claims he was 'guessing' at what she was wearing.

- He claims he last saw Nancy "doing laundry and wearing a white T-shirt, and caring for their 2 yr old." (note: he did not say she actually left to go running in this interview on 7/13)

- He says HE was 'doing laundry' as well as scrubbing floors, etc. from 9am to 1pm. (note: that's a lot of laundry being washed from 4am on!)

So... he changed his mind about playing tennis and decided to clean the house instead?!

"In the affidavit, investigators said he had also recently cleaned Nancy Cooper’s SUV, because he had spilled gasoline in the trunk a few weeks earlier. Investigators, however, noticed no odor. While the trunk was clean, investigators observed the front of the car had not been vacuumed and that her purse was inside along with numerous items, including mail and receipts."

The hair on my arms is literally standing up........there is more evidence than I thought!

Now I understand how easily and quickly Nancy's family obtained custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore