Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so starved for info in this case...I surely hope we learn something new in those SWs. Although with the creativity of this group it wouldn't surprise me to find out every scenario has already been vetted here.

I wish Amanda Lamb had showed NO bow on BC's mailbox in remembrance of NC. She shows other bows including #100 Wallsburg on NC's neighbors mailbox 2 doors down...which we know is NOT BC's.

It would show the viewers not watching this case so closely how much he really doesn't care!

If the warrants are unsealed today, do we know what time warrants are typically unsealed (or could it be anytime (morning, noon, before midnight, etc)?

Anyone from WS planning to head down to the courthouse to see what happens firsthand, and in realtime? Anyone already down there? :)

If the warrants are unsealed today, do we know what time warrants are typically unsealed (or could it be anytime (morning, noon, before midnight, etc)?

Anyone from WS planning to head down to the courthouse to see what happens firsthand, and in realtime? Anyone already down there? :)

I believe it said 1pm for unsealing.

I was going to go to the courthouse, but am wondering if the media will get their hands on the SW's before anyone and already have it loaded to view online before I can even leave the courthouse:confused:

The media is quick, and knows the steps to take to get their hands on them...I don't.:rolleyes:

WRAL did have some (male), can't remember his name already outside on the sidewalk speaking for the 6:30 news.

I'm here. We were away this weekend (this is typically our last long weekend before we start to see (gasp) snow!) so we tried to make the best of it.

I'm just heading off to bed but I will try to check in tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night. I don't mind answering some questions, some I probably won't. I have a feeling that Brad already figured it out but I would still like to keep some things to myself. I hope you all understand.

I am hoping that the Sw's are unsealed tomorrow as well (unless something has developed over the weekend to change that).

NCN, you can PM me if you want.

SNOW!! What a quick entrance isn't it at this time of year?

I have a question if you can answer it about BC.....if you can't I totally understand.

The week of July 6th-12th when NC returned home from Hilton Head there is tension between them because of her $300. The confusion is she asked the Morwick's if BC could come eat on Wedn, people he knew very well. He finally goes to a neighborhood gathering after many years. She was upset with him, but still had him join them.

The evening of the 11th/12th he snapped....I feel strong it was over Nancy correcting him in front of guests over Katie. (just 12/07 BC slapped NC to do the child behavior correction). She goes with BC to put the girls to bed, then returns to the BBQ expessing they are in the 'hate mode' again and talks an hour and half to 1 person about it. I also know more could have been said between her and BC before she returned to the BBQ.

She goes home at midnight....it he the type to wait up stewing to confront her when she came back? Would he go to bed sleep on it and say damn I am going to settle this now, I can't sleep and goes to her room? Would he be the type to drive around PO'd when she returned from the BBQ and just got madder as he drove around, come back and confront her?

Did he loose his apples over her talking back to him at the BBQ when he finally tried to socialize which he is not known to do?

IMO I feel he stayed up just waiting and brewing until NC came home. I believe you had stated he would hold it in for some time, but this night proved fatal.

Take care of yourself....
I want to thank you for taking the time to even post on here to give us an idea of BC personality type.

RKAB!! Thank you for your very informative PM. I read it three times! If you would copy it to this message board, oh MY. (I could see why you would not do that, though).

At the least, I hope that you will eventually talk to someone in this case if he is arrested. You have valuable information.

OK. I'm excited now!:woohoo::bowdown:

One thing that I haven't seen proposed is if Brad had been drinking at the party. Perhaps he kept drinking after Nancy went back to the party. Was he usually a drinker? If not, and maybe he was drinking that night, it could have affected him especially hard.

Just something I have been wondering about for awhile.

One thing that I haven't seen proposed is if Brad had been drinking at the party. Perhaps he kept drinking after Nancy went back to the party. Was he usually a drinker? If not, and maybe he was drinking that night, it could have affected him especially hard.

Just something I have been wondering about for awhile.
You are right. That is something we haven't considered! I don't get the feeling he drinks too much since he's an athlete; so doing so when the body isn't used to it may be the trigger to unleash pent up anger. Good thinkin', Still!

Is anybody else checking the media sites every 5 minutes? I know somebody said 1:00 PM for the warrants, but I keep checking...

You are right. That is something we haven't considered! I don't get the feeling he drinks too much since he's an athlete; so doing so when the body isn't used to it may be the trigger to unleash pent up anger. Good thinkin', Still!

That would be my guess, too, that being an athlete, he probably does not drink alcohol often. I wonder if any of the friends/guests of the party at Diana's saw him drinking that night?

That would be my guess, too, that being an athlete, he probably does not drink alcohol often. I wonder if any of the friends/guests of the party at Diana's saw him drinking that night?
I'm sure if they had, LE was told so. Probably a standard question.

I haven't been checking, but I'm about to start around 1pm. I'm hoping they've got some kind of document scanning device in that big van of theirs and will run the documents right through a scanner on-site and then upload. Those news vans are so fancy they are like complete mobile editing facilities and offices.

Search warrants released in Nancy Cooper homicide

Updated: 1 minute ago

Raleigh, N.C. — Cary police were suspicious of Brad Cooper’s story the day they talked to him, saying it was inconsistent with interviews with family and friends.

Search warrants released Tuesday show officers found Nancy Cooper’s cell phone and keys inside the home, despite hearing from relatives that she always carried her keys as a form of protection. Her purse was also found inside her car the day she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member