Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the info released, I'm almost feeling she was alive in the car....probably gravely injured, but alive.
I think he "finished her off" at the dump site...ie:strangulation?? If her body showed wounds upon being found, I think she had lacerations, bruises, cuts, etc. For all the hair in different places, I think even with injuries, she fought him like hell. He probably hit her a time or 2 in the car to shut her up/keep her still....most likely in the face which would make her body look even more like murder. He probably also grabbed her by the hair, pulling out strands as she tried to get away from him.

His neck scratches are significant....as is the hair on the vehicle and the pink fingernail. Was she wearing pink polish?? All that "scrubbing" makes me think she was injured upstairs, dragged down the stairs and through the house while bleeding....hence a lot for him to clean up.

Poor, poor Bella and Katie.......They heard and/or saw something....I feel this in my gut.

Exactly right. They will need much more. It is a forensics case to clean up what we already suspect. Did they say that the stain was inconclusive? If so, scary.

Roy, I'm having to bounce around reading as I currently cannot print these out but the stain reference was a visual observation by the Detective, the inconclusive part was he visually could not determine what it was. But I believe it would have been collected and submitted for testing to determine what is was.

IMHO he has so screwed himself.

- multiple/conflicting timelines and lies
- up at 4am and constantly busy through 1pm CLEANING
- BOTH parents 'doing laundry' early Sat. morning?
- cleans only the trunk of his car but not anything else
- Hair in his trunk, possibly Nancy's. Also in the tire wells.
- Green/brown vegetable type thing either in or on his sedan (wasn't specified).
- scratches on the back of his neck the MORNING HIS WIFE GOES MISSING & IS NEVER SEEN ALIVE AGAIN (btw, witnesses from the party will likely be able to say whether they saw those same scratches at the party, or not.)
- Says he didn't see her leave the house (assumed she left due to door slamming) but contradicts himself and says he last saw her 'doing laundry, wearing a white t-shirt, and taking care of Katie')
- actions/activities that he never did before, at times he never did them before

Yep, screwed. Six ways to Sunday, IMHO.

The undisclosed location warrant was issued on the 25th. The warrant you see for th ecomputer hard drives was issued the 28th - this is not a location but a thing and standard procedure to have a separate warrant for investigation of the hard drives.

The warrant for the undisclosed location is not among the warrants released.

I've been looking around for an explanation for that...

I know there was nothing in this newest information about the fact that BC said he was supposed to go play tennis that morning. But what I am wondering is, what heppened to that? Was there a tennis partner who could corroborate their plan? Why did BC suddenly feel the need to clean the house when he had plans to play tennis? Even if he was waiting for NC to come home and she was late, would he get started on a huge cleaning project? Would he even want to given that he would probably be ticked off at NC for running late and holding up his tennis?

HT and LTF will be saved and presented for trial. He has locked himself into a 4am time which IMO isn't for a wake up call by a 2 year old. What happened from 4am to 6am? he says he went to get milk at 6am....

The 4am is where he made 1 big mistake. As a parent of 3 children...a 4am wake up from a child should only require 1 adult unless that child is so sick and needs extra attention from both. Had he gone to HT to buy let's say...Motrin, for a high fever or to run a bath to reduce a 104 fever...different story. He didn't go for that reason at all or mention why it took both of them to get her settled. Stupid mistake he made IMO.

He was

Friends & family of NC said she never went anywhere (incl. running) without her KEYS and cell phone? I read this and wondered about that. I would think she would wear a fanny pack of some kind if that were true...otherwise running with keys and cell phone in one's hand would be very uncomfortable, no?

I run with my cellphone and my basic keys in my hand. It's not uncomfortable at all.

"Investigators also took swabs of the exterior of Nancy Cooper’s SUV, hair from the interior trunk lid, grass from the right front seat, hair from the bottom front right bumper and hair from the left front tire well. Also seized was “brownish green vegetable material.”
I'm VERY surprised they didn't impound that SUV.

I run with my cellphone and my basic keys in my hand. It's not uncomfortable at all.

ahhh okay. A water bottle is the only thing I hold in my hand. Anything else either goes into a pocket or a little fanny pack.

I believe we will discover the affair with MBA student was still going on during this period of time! I've thought that from the beginning. He never acted as if he was committed to putting the marriage back together after NC discovered the affair with HM; and the affair with HM had been over for awhile. The SW's say the affair with MBA student was conducted during a Feb. 2008 trip. They stated they were looking for evidence on his computers to support this affair.

I've been looking around for an explanation for that...

I believe a deal has been struck between the media and the DA which tends to make me think several things, especially reveiwing the receipts taken from the 325 i. Look at that closely - I think we are dealing with a person.

That stuff was found on/in HIS car...the 325 BMW sedan. But yes, I'm surprised they didn't impound both cars, frankly. What else might have been missed?

I believe we will discover the affair with MBA student was still going on during this period of time! I've thought that from the beginning. He never acted as if he was committed to putting the marriage back together after NC discovered the affair with HM; and the affair with HM had been over for awhile. The SW's say the affair with MBA student was conducted during a Feb. 2008 trip. They stated they were looking for evidence on his computers to support this affair.

Interesting observation! Yes, according to S.H. and B.C. this affair (a one-time indiscretion wink-wink) happened 4 years prior. He had to have done something recently to so thoroughly piss her off that she wanted OUT for good.

It is going to be the 2001 BMW they should have impounded, but again we don't know if they did, because it was garage kept.

I don't remember the 1st time I saw it outside. Boy I wish I did.

That stuff was found on/in HIS car...the 325 BMW sedan. But yes, I'm surprised they didn't impound both cars, frankly. What else might have been missed?
OOps. I read too fast. :)
Thanks

That was a quote from WRAL...before the SW's were up. I think it's still there...but it is clear in the SW's those things were taken from the 2001 sedan. WRAL needs to correct that, IMO. :)

I must have missed that document. I imagine that she would have been contacted and interviewed. Hopefully she was helpful.

Amazing, at least partial evidence of the affair is up on his website. He has pictures of her (one of two women - but probably the one that he is on the trampoline with; there is also a picture of her alone), but I haven't seen pictures of Nancy on the site.

He has all those pix grouped together in a slide show of his "MBA trip," so it's not like he pulled the ones with just her and then put them on his home page or called any special attention to them. The sleuthy ones here gleaned that info based on ... well...being smart and sleuthy.

I must have missed that document. I imagine that she would have been contacted and interviewed. Hopefully she was helpful.

Amazing, at least partial evidence of the affair is up on his website. He has pictures of her (one of two women - but probably the one that he is on the trampoline with; there is also a picture of her alone), but I haven't seen pictures of Nancy on the site.

Is that the adventure of brad website or another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member