Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an explanation of why they held these warrants for a longer period? Especially, if they're still not going to name a suspect at this point.

I believe a deal has been struck between the media and the DA which tends to make me think several things, especially reveiwing the receipts taken from the 325 i. Look at that closely - I think we are dealing with a person.

I agree.

I must have missed that document. I imagine that she would have been contacted and interviewed. Hopefully she was helpful.

Amazing, at least partial evidence of the affair is up on his website. He has pictures of her (one of two women - but probably the one that he is on the trampoline with; there is also a picture of her alone), but I haven't seen pictures of Nancy on the site.
It's in section VI of the probably cause statement in the Cisco SW.

Is that the adventure of brad website or another?

Yes, that was one of his adventures! :rolleyes: Go to photos and then the France trip. I think for some reason you have to click on the MBA link before it comes up, if I remember.

I believe a deal has been struck between the media and the DA which tends to make me think several things, especially reveiwing the receipts taken from the 325 i. Look at that closely - I think we are dealing with a person.
Could that person be our MBA student?

Yes, that was one of his adventures! :rolleyes: Go to photos and then the France trip. I think for some reason you have to click on the MBA link before it comes up, if I remember.

Thanks. Is it the one with the curly hair?

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying...

I've always suspected that his MBA student affair was with the young lady who has the long, crimped hair. Crimped, as in with a crimper. The one he has photos of beside him in the little kitchen party in France, and remember, he said that he and several others arrived in France earlier than the others and had a great time. I remember when I first suggested that she was probably the "one", and some of the WS posters jumped on me for that. Hmpfh. We shall see. We shall see.

Also, he rode to the boat show in Greenville with several other people in someone else's SUV.

Vomit can be brownish green veg. matter. So can grass, dead plant material. When a person dies, their body expels different fluids, if you know what I mean.

The vacuum cleaner can tell a story. I hope he used a vacuum at home and didn't think to empty the bag. Even if he did empty the bag or cup, there could still be residue on the vacuum parts.

Tending to the kid(s) at 4 AM? Were the children wakened by the loud fighting of the parents? Maybe he had to keep them in their room so they would not see something.

And, I'm really amused by Brad Cooper's night and morning of cleaning and laundry. Ha ha. Really funny there. And here's a guy who sleeps on poot-stained sheets :shakehead: and never washes them. Hmmm. (who knows what other kinds of stains, too...won't go there)

:woohoo: Someone asked if the warrants opened today were convincing enough for BC to be considered guilty. I do! The most damning items are the hairs on/in the car, the neck scratches, conflicting timelines, extensive cleaning of the home and the car. Considering that BC kept a filthy home and bed while Nancy was in Hilton Head, why should he suddenly be a clean freak?
Question: how does LE put this all together to guarantee a trial with a guilty verdict? I believe a lot more time will pass before an arrest is made.

I've always suspected that his MBA student affair was with the young lady who has the long, crimped hair. Crimped, as in with a crimper. The one he has photos of beside him in the little kitchen party in France, and remember, he said that he and several others arrived in France earlier than the others and had a great time. I remember when I first suggested that she was probably the "one", and some of the WS posters jumped on me for that. Hmpfh. We shall see. We shall see.

Also, he rode to the boat show in Greenville with several other people in someone else's SUV.

Vomit can be brownish green veg. matter. So can grass, dead plant material. When a person dies, their body expels different fluids, if you know what I mean.

The vacuum cleaner can tell a story. I hope he used a vacuum at home and didn't think to empty the bag. Even if he did empty the bag or cup, there could still be residue on the vacuum parts.

Tending to the kid(s) at 4 AM? Were the children wakened by the loud fighting of the parents? Maybe he had to keep them in their room so they would not see something.

And, I'm really amused by Brad Cooper's night and morning of cleaning and laundry. Ha ha. Really funny there. And here's a guy who sleeps on poot-stained sheets :shakehead: and never washes them. Hmmm. (who knows what other kinds of stains, too...won't go there)

That made me laugh. :crazy:

Question: how does LE put this all together to guarantee a trial with a guilty verdict? I believe a lot more time will pass before an arrest is made.

They work with the DA on this. The DA decides when there is 'enough' evidence to proceed forward in the case. And if the DA decides there isn't (like what's happened so far in the Michelle Young murder case), then no movement is taken by the DA to proceed to trial (and thus no arrest is made).

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying...

I'm not sure what I'm saying except that I think the undisclosed warrant relates to a person who has something significant to say about Brad. Could be a confidential informant, a current "side salad" or what ever - whoever it is the DA doesn't want that information out.

I'm not sure what I'm saying except that I think the undisclosed warrant relates to a person who has something significant to say about Brad. Could be a confidential informant, a current "side salad" or what ever - whoever it is the DA doesn't want that information out.

Thanks RC! Could it be an accomplice?

I think she is the one. Although there is a blond woman with her arm across his knee in the group photos. She is another possibility.
Hmm, there is something of a "cat that ate the canary" look on the face of the blond woman that makes me wonder about her. And the arm on the knee seems a bit proprietorial... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member