Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Caryishome. I actually got my dh involved and he drew me a diagram of how it could happen if he ran her over. I still didn't get it :crazy:and unfortunately I was interrupting his leisurely viewing of the History Channel and the last time I went back to him :talker: he told me we could go outside and he would demonstrate!:floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

LOL!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I absolutely agree it looks like a quick drop....but what if she wasn't totally dead and he did dragged her to the brush or behind the white tarp and she was able to barely crawl, but no energy once she rolled into the silt pond. It wasn't much of an incline for her to have crawled from the brush area around the small basin..

Hmmm...hopefully the autopsy report will shed some light on this, as well as any forensic evidence found on her, in the home, etc, etc.

Interesting. I'm going to have to look him up.

I guess that's what I get for not watching Nancy Grace. But if I did, I'd have to punch her. She grates so badly on my nerves.:crazy:

You can still catch him on LKL or Greta or other places!

Indeed we did. And the report did say the body was found "in front of" the silt fence - not in back of, nor beyond, nor on the other side of. And there were tons of dried footprints around the area where we believe the body had been left.

Star - see here is my problem. Today WRAL reported about all these samples taken from Nancy's car - turns out, the truth is the samples were taken from the 325 i. Chief Bazemore reported the body was found in the drainage pond during the 10 pm presser on 14 July. Today the search warrant affidavits say she was found in the detention pond. Whose word to take ? The press who did not see the body in situ or LE who did ?

For my quarter - LE.

We all agreed when we saw it that this was a quick 'drop 'n run' scenario. Just where she was found compared to how absolutely dense the foliage/shrubbery was around the pond area. This dumping was done in a hurry, from the edge of the paved area, in our humble opinions.

Yes, we are always humble....

Sunflowers,

Unless you have picked up a dead or seriously unconcious person, you would not understand, but if it helps, think sleeping child. They are not helping you lift them at all, are bulky, and they tend to bend at the joints when you would rather they would not.

During my EMS days, I was supposed to pick up one end of a 13 year old who was nearly toxic from alcohol. She was not wearing a shirt, and had been sweating and vomiting. I placed my hands under her shoulders to lift her onto the stretcher, and when I tried to lift her, the shoulders flexed forward and her chest bent slightly in the center, and she slipped back to the floor. It was like picking up a slippery, heavy, rag doll.

Now, to this mixture, add:

1. Serious dose of panic
2. Generous amount of fear
3. 2 quarts of WTH have I done?
4. Double portion of "will I be caught"?

I feel sure that even with these factors, he could have picked her up with no problems, adrenelin is handy that way.

CyberPro

yes, thinking about moving a sleeping child helps me get the difference--muscle difference like RC said, plus the joints bending & the person being bulky & not able to "help".

Also you all are raising an excellent point about what a person can physically do if they are in big time panic mode. Adrenelin certainly would have worked in BC's favor. No wonder he looked so tired when he was "searching" & at the press conference

i've always thought that expression "dead weight" meant that somehow in death, our bodies became heavier & much more difficult to move & carry. Crazy idea, now that I think about it, but somehow I've always thought that was what "dead weight" meant. Clearly I should not plan any career moves!

Wow! Things are moving fast tonight! About body weight - well, I was thinking that, yes, a body weighs what it weighs, but "dead weight" is different.

I know I have tried to carry someone who is passed-out and couldn't help me before, it was very difficult. It is very different AND very heavvvvy.

I absolutely agree it looks like a quick drop....but what if she wasn't totally dead and he did dragged her to the brush or behind the white tarp and she was able to barely crawl, but no energy once she rolled into the silt pond. It wasn't much of an incline for her to have crawled from the brush area around the small basin..

How deep is that pond?

Can you only imagine what he is thinking as his mind is racing 500mph as to what story he told to who???
He is so off he can't remember he told what blue shoes she wore to jog in :waitasec:...but yet blue shoes were taken in the SW.

I know she could have 2 pairs...

A man who out of spite would rather see cockroaches running around his home rather than clean and satisfy Nancy....yep right on BRAD!
Rather scrub floors than play tennis...yep right on BRAD!

Can you only imagine what he is thinking as his mind is racing 500mph as to what story he told to who???
He is so off he can't remember he told what blue shoes she wore to jog in :waitasec:...but yet blue shoes were taken in the SW.

A man who out of spite would rather see cockroaches running around his home rather than clean and satisfy Nancy....yep right on BRAD!

They could have been Brad's shoes as well - blue and gray.

His wimpy story makes it sound like he was the one who lived in fear doesn't it ?

How deep is that pond?
About 10 days ago it was very shallow. I could see the bottom with salamander's running around the edge. Something small flopped a time or two...I was more scared than it was, what ever it was.:eek:

I would only guess, but 6-8" max?

Saddest Party Ever....

The suspected fingernail was listed as being pink.

We have speculated that the picture on the memorial web page on the saddest party ever were taken at the BBQ, although it was mentioned that they COULD have been taken in April when NC was thinking of leaving for Canada.

Did the picture show NCs hands? Were her nails polished pink?

Was it possibly a toenail? From the $200 pedicures?

CyberPro

I would be surprised if she did not have more than one pair of shoes. I would not consider myself "serious" but I have two pairs of shoes.

They could have been Brad's shoes as well - blue and gray.

His wimpy story makes it sound like he was the one who lived in fear doesn't it ?

Haha...could be RC! He does have yellow and orange ones I found on his website. At least one pair is! It stated the most expensive ones too..:mad:

He now has a peep hole looking out at the right front corner of his blinds in the front...He needs to be nervous...days of freedom are numbered IMO

OOPS...just reread what you said. YES, he was her slave and did all the scrubbing and hard labor while she enjoyed herself 24/7!

Haha...could be RC! He does have yellow and orange ones I found on his website. At least one pair is! It stated the most expensive ones too..:mad:

He now has a peep hole looking out at the right front corner of his blinds in the front...He needs to be nervous...days of freedom are numbered IMO

Wonder if those rainbow flip flops were his then since he likes bright colors ? :crazy:

So tell me - Corso Como high heels - expensive or reasonable in price?

Saddest Party Ever....

The suspected fingernail was listed as being pink.

We have speculated that the picture on the memorial web page on the saddest party ever were taken at the BBQ, although it was mentioned that they COULD have been taken in April when NC was thinking of leaving for Canada.

Did the picture show NCs hands? Were her nails polished pink?

Was it possibly a toenail? From the $200 pedicures?

CyberPro

CP...all the photo's I have seen of NC none show her to have painted nails or really nails to speak of.
I wonder if his gf broke one the week NC was at HH??:waitasec:
Could be a child's also...little girls like those types of things.

If the picture is of Friday nite I think she wore black...so green dress has me confused if this is a picture of July 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd