Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys... WRAL was busy overnight... we now have TEN DEPOSITIONS on their website!!!

Brad Cooper tells his story in seven-hour deposition
Brad Cooper deposition: Marriage problems (1 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Brad Cooper's job (2 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Mental exam (3 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Family finances (4 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Pending separation (5 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Cleaning house (6 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Custody agreement (7 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: July 11 (8 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Private investigator (9 of 10)
Brad Cooper deposition: Final follow-up questions (10 of 10)

Do you think we will see the tapes of the Rentz's and Krista done by Brad's attorneys ? It is still so bizarre to me to see Brad's tapes.

I've posted individual links to each one in the Media section in case we need to refer back...

You are very welcome.

Now if only I could watch them at work!!!!!

Yeah..I have the same problem - leaving in 15 min. It'll be something to do on the weekend. Hope they stay up!

You are very welcome.

Now if only I could watch them at work!!!!!

They are rather interesting, some very interesting tidbits in them and some answers, well Brad answers, to some questions we have been wondering about for a while. The conversations about his cooperation with LE are indeed interesting.

He also says on the second trip to HT he went Cary Parkway to Tyron Rd to Kildaire - says Nancy called him when at intersection of Tyron Rd and Kildaire.

This was the route I was telling you about RC. The night I went to drive it for timing awhile back is when I saw BC driving around..the Chick Fil A night if you recall. :waitasec:

It is quicker since it is all 4 lane, but saying that I would see it most likely when he dumped her body he drove this. Holly Springs >Cary Pkwy>Tryon>New Waverly Place (a cut thru)

We are all creature of habits. I DON'T see him driving 1 way one time and 1 way another supposedly leaving both times from his home. NO I don't at all.

They are rather interesting, some very interesting tidbits in them and some answers, well Brad answers, to some questions we have been wondering about for a while. The conversations about his cooperation with LE are indeed interesting.

Oh, I know. I watched four of them last night. I am just ready to pick back up where I left off with the Brad series, and can't because they are so darn long it would be pretty obvious I'm not working!!!

So, he had one sexual encounter with HM, in his house, and can't remember what time of year it occurred? Or what time of day?

He had one other "sexual contact" in the house, and can't remember who (if anyone) was in the house at the time it occurred? Or where in the house it occurred?

Yet, at the same time, he's an attention to detail guy that kept a couple of different journals.

I've never cheated on my wife, and never will, but I'm pretty sure if I ever slipped up once I'd never be able to forget any detail of it, especially if it was ruining my marriage. If I was sneaking around while my kids were elsewhere in the house during the time, I KNOW I'd remember every detail.

It doesn't mean he killed his wife. I'm not trying to say it does. But, I have a hard time believing that he is being 100% truthful about his recollection of the affairs, which makes me question the length of the one he has admitted to having, and also makes me wonder if there have been others he's not admitting.

Why did BC answer he "heard NC ring was at the jewelers?" Then his attorney would not let him answer. I find this very strange that he wasn't sure and his attorney said, attorney/client privilege.

So, he had one sexual encounter with HM, in his house, and can't remember what time of year it occurred? Or what time of day?

He had one other "sexual contact" in the house, and can't remember who (if anyone) was in the house at the time it occurred? Or where in the house it occurred?

Yet, at the same time, he's an attention to detail guy that kept a couple of different journals.

I thought the same thing. I would be so paranoid about what I was doing I would be super-aware of all the details! Plus, he has all those details about other things... just doesn't make sense. Did you catch when she asked him if he had a problem with his memory?

Why did BC answer he "heard NC ring was at the jewelers?" Then his attorney would not let him answer. I find this very strange that he wasn't sure and his attorney said, attorney/client privilege.

Maybe his PI tracked the ring down and reported it to K & B.

I thought the same thing. I would be so paranoid about what I was doing I would be super-aware of all the details! Plus, he has all those details about other things... just doesn't make sense. Did you catch when she asked him if he had a problem with his memory?

Yeah, that cracked me up. He had just finished with an unprovoked string of "I have no recollection of..." answers to questions that I suppose he knew the attorney would ask.

I just couldn't imagine not remembering at least some of what he claims to have forgotten. He had to "guess" that it was evening/night.

Yeah, that cracked me up. He had just finished with an unprovoked string of "I have no recollection of..." answers to questions that I suppose he knew the attorney would ask.

I just couldn't imagine not remembering at least some of what he claims to have forgotten. He had to "guess" that it was evening/night.

I am kind of thinking he remembers a lot about those events and perhaps his real problem is he doesn't exactly remember what he testified to when he was called into court when SH took action against HM or there is a possibility HM has not been cooperative with him or K & B or Sandlin but perhaps has been willing to cooperate with Tharrington Smith.

Help me. What is this with the video "buffering"? I go through the videos, get to a really juicy part and it stops, then "buffering". I have only watched one entire video from start to finish.

I'm not commenting on the videos unless I have something different to say. You guys are saying it already.

RC, you nasty! The Freud thing, entering digits... Go wash your mouth out with soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020