Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did Brad deny having an affair ? He sure as heck is not going to admit to murdering his wife. If he wants to play chicken - I have no doubt from the 7 hours of video I just watched and from listening to the questions asked of him and hearing his inconsistent replys - he will lose. We shall see if he is just stubborn or plain stupid next week.

IIRC from reading one of the plainitiff's affys, he allegedly denied it up to a year. It sounds like Nancy only found out about him and HM late 2007 or early 2008 because it was after Jan/Feb that she decided enough was enough, with March/April being the months that she was working on a formal separation and a plan to move back to Canada. His trip to France was in 2007 I believe (Feb or March?) and according to his depo he had no contact with Celine after April. I can't remember if this is 2007 or 2008, but since he completed his MBA in Dec 2007 I'm guessing his trip took place earlier in '07. And remember Nancy told friends that he had an affair w/someone during this trip.

We shall see if he is just stubborn or plain stupid next week.

LOL you're assuming mutual exclusivity on those? Let's pull out that Venn diagram... :rolling:

Yep, which is why it was not a good idea to address the possible crminal aspects in affidavits made before the 25th of July hearing. He should have stuck to why he is a fit father and nothing more, he opened the door all by himself.

Agreed. It was, IMHO, a huge tactical error to address anything in regards to the criminal investigation.

30lfnft.jpg

Yep, which is why it was not a good idea to address the possible crminal aspects in affidavits made before the 25th of July hearing. He should have stuck to why he is a fit father and nothing more, he opened the door all by himself.

:Jumpie:Bingo for me!:crazy:Now I understand how it all got to this point!

Part of the reason it's taking me so long to watch the videos is I'm paying a lot of attention to his hands. He uses them to accentuate what he's saying in a big way. ..

Yep, Yep. Definitely the hands tell alot... like when he does that little movement with he throws both hands apart like "i dont know"...it seems to be a dismissal of sorts... very very interesting!

Why did BC write a check for $7,000 to Rosen Law firm
if he only had the consultation and no one ever got back to him?

Video 3 Mental Exam near the end
Welcome back, B squared. I've missed you.

Haven't gotten that far along yet. Just got speaker sound back and am through the first two. But it is an interesting question. I'll go to that one.

I can't get any of the video links to work... anyone else having this problem?

I think he didn't get anyone to call him back because his check bounced. That's the way I took it.

Did anyone notice that he can't remember any important dates or timeframes, nor can he remember whether he mowed the lawn while NC was on vacation, but yet he very quickly stated the exact date he vacuumed his trunk?

That just jumped out to me as odd...

I was wondering the same thing. Didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Brad has probably Googled his old flames. He probably knows exactly where each one is and more.

Taylene! ha ha

I'm coming up with a "type" of woman he likes, especially physically. I'll elaborate later. Gotta have some fun.

Did anyone notice that he can't remember any important dates or timeframes, nor can he remember whether he mowed the lawn while NC was on vacation, but yet he very quickly stated the exact date he vacuumed his trunk?

That just jumped out to me as odd...

I don't find it odd. He knew when she left to go to lake Norman. He cleaned out her vehicle right before she left...and then cleaned his. Mowing the lawn is a regular activity, so not remembering when you mowed it isn't hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper