Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not be the same person so I'm not drawing any conclusions. However, if it is the same person and he has both a felon conviction for a sexual offense and later found to be going through an underwear drawer, it's apparent he has not changed.

You might want to delete or edit your initial posting since it appears that this is not the same person.

I just found out the hearng is the 16th. Tomorrow afternoon I will be told if the hearing is behind closed doors or open to public, once this person speaks to the judge. Right now they surmise it will be closed door.

I just found out the hearng is the 16th. Tomorrow afternoon I will be told if the hearing is behind closed doors or open to public, once this person speaks to the judge. Right now they surmise it will be closed door.

Thursday - thanks for confirming.

For what it's worth, I don't think BC or GB should be
tried on the Internet. But I'm not sure how linking
to what Lisa said is really that big of a problem. Just
because it's there doesn't mean it's true.

I am not sure who "Lisa" is, but boxy linked to a gary beard that has a felony sex offense and then said "would you believe the affidavit of a felon" and to me that links the 2 and calls the GB that gave an affi in the BC custody case a felon.

That's all.

I am not sure who "Lisa" is, but boxy linked to a gary beard that has a felony sex offense and then said "would you believe the affidavit of a felon" and to me that links the 2 and calls the GB that gave an affi in the BC custody case a felon.

That's all.

I deleted the things you said I should.

You might want to delete or edit your initial posting since it appears that this is not the same person.

I don't know whether it is or it isn't the same person. The sexual offender registry entry is for a Gary Lee Beard. The voter registration info for the Gary's Pest guy shows a middle initial of Gary L Beard and he didn't start voting in NC until after his conviction in VA. The address provided in the sex offender registry may or may not be up to date.

1. How do you know Lisa isn't a competitor?

2. It seems like Tharrington Smith would know before
they put the affidavit on the Internet that someone might
Google something.

Someone on GOLO just suggested maybe BC forgot he murdered Nancy.

Now wouldn't that be consistent!!!

Now that's funny! lol And jmflu - I have respect for what you are doing here and at GOLO.:blowkiss:

I don't know whether it is or it isn't the same person. The sexual offender registry entry is for a Gary Lee Beard. The voter registration info for the Gary's Pest guy shows a middle initial of Gary L Beard and he didn't start voting in NC until after his conviction in VA. The address provided in the sex offender registry may or may not be up to date.

Fair enough.

And why should I delete my linkage?

Other people have linkage and they're not deleting it/them.

Did anyone pick up on BC saying he was wearing a dry fit shirt on Saturday? During the SW they took a white dry fit shirt....but the store video's he isn't in white. We've noticed a change of shoes, how about a change of shirt?

Someone on GOLO just suggested maybe BC forgot he murdered Nancy.

Now wouldn't that be consistent!!!

You've got post of the day!
Maybe someone else on GOLO said it, but you brought it to WS.

Did anyone pick up on BC saying he was wearing a dry fit shirt on Saturday? During the SW they took a white dry fit shirt....but the store video's he isn't in white. We've noticed a change of shoes, how about a change of shirt?

I'm wondering if the white dry fit was the one he was observed to be wearing Friday night at the party. Much has been made of the dress taken, a bit about the childs clothing but this seems to have escaped conversation. As to the store video's, I do think there was either a change of shirt or the addition of a shirt based on the difference in the collar area - both dark.

There is no Nell's Hair and Tan registered with NC's Dept of Commerce. Perhaps the location of Gary Lee Beard with the sex offense needs to be verified.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_h0sx1n
Nells Hair Styling (Nells Hair & Tan)
2642 Dr M L King Jr Blvd, New Bern, NC 28562-4238, United States (Map)
Phone: (252) 637-4344
Also Does Business As:Nells Hair & Tan

SIC:Beauty Shops

Line of Business:Beauty Shop
Detailed Nells Hair Styling Company Profile

This company profile is for the private company Nells Hair Styling, located in New Bern, NC. Nells Hair & Tan's line of business is beauty shop.

Company Profile: Nells Hair Styling
Year Started:2000
State of Incorporation:N/A
URL:N/A
Location Type:Single Location
Stock Symbol:N/A
Stock Exchange:N/A
Also Does Business As:Nells Hair & Tan
NAICS:N/A
SIC #Code:7231
Est. Annual Sales:$98,000
Est. Employees:7
Est. Employees at Location:7
Contact Name:Lavita Beard
Contact Title:Owner
Data above provided by D&B

Found a link at __________.

It's about __________ & ______________.

Concerning_____,_____ & _____________.

Using anywho.com, there's a Gary listed in Wake Forest at the same address Lisa used in her complaint. ( 4 Gary's and 2 G's) I'm thinking that makes him NOT the one on the registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper