DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the one that might call in would be the one
he said he was with for a year or two but he never
did remember her name.

A lot of women don't like that kind of thing.

Woman he couldn't remember that he dated for
2-3 years is at approximately 10:40 on video 2.

Sorry I didn't list that sooner.

RNC, thanks for your lengthy and thorough post! You make some excellent points. I am reminded that Nancy had two dresses on hold for the girls. I believe that she was supposed to have picked them up on the 12th. I am sure that they were for Katie's upcoming birthday party. I believe that I read that the shop ended up donating them to the girls for the memorial, which was very nice. The point is that she also had to buy things for girls with that 300 a week. Some would/have complained that the dresses would be too expensive (including BC's Mom). However, I can see how that would seem like a necessary expense to Nancy, particularly as this would have been normal in her social situation. No wonder that NC was so mad at BC -- she needed the money to pick up the dresses.

For technological reasons, I have seen some of the videos, but not all. I have not seen the clip that you refer to. I look forward to examining these more.

I admire your well thought out opinion, RaleighNC, and especially for bringing the Friday night $300 to our attention. I, too, believe that was the catalyst for whatever happend after midnight in the Cooper household. FWIW, there is a Wachovia ATM at the Lowes shopping center where he bought his beer on the way to the party. He could very well have got the money for Nancy at that time.

Woman he couldn't remember that he dated for
2-3 years is at approximately 10:40 on video 2.

Sorry I didn't list that sooner.

I look forward to seeing this. I believe that I had trouble with the video at that point. Two to three years!! :confused: How could BC not remember her name?

It was almost an 'ah-ha' moment when Brad said he'd need to talk to his lawyer about answering LE's questions and in the next question Ms. Stubbs brought out his comments that he's 'helping with the murder investigation by answering LE's questions,' or some such thing. :slap:

Am I wrong? or was today supposed to be NC/BC's 8th wedding anniversary? Did he say Oct. 13, 2000 was when they got married?

Just wonderin',
fran

I believe he said that they were engaged on Christmas
Day 1999. And his birthday was October 9,1973.

I look forward to seeing this. I believe that I had trouble with the video at that point. Two to three years!! :confused: How could BC not remember her name?

I'm beginning to see a pattern here of people who
don't seem to like each other very much.

Thanks for the feedback - had he said that "I had the money for her at the party", or, I gave her money before she left to go running, etc. To me that would have at least proven that he was looking ahead.

Maybe I have watched too much Susan Smith - but to me this was akin to him talking about her in the past tense.

Thanks for the feedback - had he said that "I had the money for her at the party", or, I gave her money before she left to go running, etc. To me that would have at least proven that he was looking ahead.

Maybe I have watched too much Susan Smith - but to me this was akin to him talking about her in the past tense.

I guess his bank records would indicate if he took out money that day or that week. The issue was that he didn't give it to her on Friday. He could have already had the money, but simply not given it to her yet.

I guess his bank records would indicate if he took out money that day or that week. The issue was that he didn't give it to her on Friday. He could have already had the money, but simply not given it to her yet.

And I'm guessing that he definitely did not give it to her yet if he did have it, because he would have touted that fact.

I bet there will be something from a doctor, yes. Also, do you think the plaintiffs will be filing an affidavit by Celine before the 16th? I suspect we will see something tomorrow or Wed. on that subject.

Isn't the custody hearing today?

Alice Stubbs gave him every opportunity to say he either went somewhere after work and before the party, or how he and Nancy interacted DURING the party, etc.

If money had changed hands - it would have been able to be VERIFIED by looking in Nancy's wallet (as she didn't go anywhere to be able to spend money) And if he gave her this Saturday AM - this would be a KEY to her likely being alive then. Based on BC's affidavit, there was no discussion when Nancy came home - so the "allowance" would have HAD TO have been distributed on Saturday AM.

He would have been shouting this from the rooftops if there was > $300 in her wallet.

Again - money is the largest / most important / biggest sticking point issue between them - and this would have been central to the discussions / interactions after that 2 - 2:40 PM phone call on Friday.

OMG! :eek:

Could this have an effect on his credibility, as far as his written affidavit goes?

I guess it depends on whether BC or NC hired the bug man.
In other words, if NC hired him how could it affect BC's credibility?

Maybe he came recommended by someone who hadn't
read about the underwear thing.

So you're saying people can't change?

This may not be the same person so I'm not drawing any conclusions. However, if it is the same person and he has both a felon conviction for a sexual offense and later found to be going through an underwear drawer, it's apparent he has not changed.

Are you sure this is the right video and/or the right time? I am watching this video now and have passed the 2:40 mark and haven't heard it yet...

Sorry, it's not. I was listening to the 3rd video, but for some reason, the link was still showing the third one. I'll try to link if this hasn't been addressed already, but it is the video that's 3 of 10.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members