Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that there has been enough evidence released to convict him.

Agree!

I would be in the slightly more than 51% camp, but surely not enough to convict him in a court of law.

Good way of putting it! I believe he did it, but there's isn't enough evidence released to prove it in a court of law. And maybe they don't even have enough evidence amassed to take it to a GJ yet.

The $300 weekly allowance pushed me over the edge. The day before her death, Nancy was mad it was late - shouting at him over the phone (or at least voice raised, all according to him). While also according to him she said he didn't need to come home from work, {snip}

He stopped and GOT BEER for the party, but didn't swing by the bank? There's a Wachovia everywhere... He went to the Teeter to buy some things TWICE Saturday AM (wasn't this type of stuff supposed to come out of her $300???)

Holy cow you've articulated this perfectly! And you put it together in a way I hadn't even considered. The $300! Yes! Nancy wanted it and then stopped asking about it after 2pm on Fri? And Brad never got it? Oh my. You nailed it.

This really isn't that easy over here Anderson.
I think I try to check my facts pretty thoroughly.

I don't even care about the bug guy.

Plus, it seems someone else, i.e. lawyers should check out a few things since they put people out there.

Jesus Christ.

B&B: Figuratively speaking, I'm on your side!! :) I think RNC also is.

Although, I am obviously not communicating this very well.

Your losing me here. Go back and s-l-o-w-l-y read, starting from your link, all the posts concerning Gary Beard. No one has suggested anywhere that what you did was wrong. Since we have pretty much discounted that this Gary Beard is not the same one who lives in New Bern and is a felon, RNC suggested that BOXY take down his/her original post with his/her link. NOT YOU!

I believe Boxy was responding to my INITIAL post
about the woman named Lisa and the underwear drawer
in North Carolina who didn't seem happy.

Is there a problem about the link to the Hawaiian thing
where someone named Jennifer Wilson Ball talked
about her husband taking the sheets off the bed to find
[SIZE=2[B][/B]]out what kind of mattress it was because it was so comfortable? WITH THE DISCLAIMER THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME JENNIFER WILSON BALL WHO[/SIZE]
LIVED WITH BC BEFORE AND AFTER THEY WERE ENGAGED BUT SHE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE AFTER HE
DIDN'T COME HOME WHEN HER GRANDFATHER DIED?

B&B: I'm on your side!! :) Although, I am obviously not communicating that very well.

Thank you Anderson.

You remind me of Danny Kaye by the way.

I will remember you when I return to my cooking group.

Some others, not so much.

out what kind of mattress it was because it was so comfortable? WITH THE DISCLAIMER THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME JENNIFER WILSON BALL WHO
LIVED WITH BC BEFORE AND AFTER THEY WERE ENGAGED BUT SHE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE AFTER HE
Nope. She sounds like one and the same. And if she isn't, then at least the article doesn't suggest she is a felon. Do you think you spoke loud enough? My ears are hurting. :)

Again - the Bobs' quotes / links seem to match on more than one front. Jennifer's affi was sealed in Hawaii and her name completely matches so - reasonable expectation that it's her. Oh - and her posting about a vacation isn't calling her a felon. :eek:

So - once again - keep posting and linking.

out what kind of mattress it was because it was so comfortable? WITH THE DISCLAIMER THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME JENNIFER WILSON BALL WHO

Thank you Anderson.

You remind me of Danny Kaye by the way.

I will remember you when I return to my cooking group.

Some others, not so much.

Danny Kaye is cool. I bet you have a lot of fun with that cooking group. Hope you stay around for awhile. You provide some much needed comic relief! And I mean that in the best possible way.

Lets clear up something before it gets way out there.

Gary Lane Beard is the pest control gentleman born in 1958. The RSO posted here is for Gary Lee Beard born in 1953.

Check out the wake county property records for these two and you will find they are very different people and the Gary L Beard who wrote the affidavit is not the felon sex offender or whatever.

We know he wasn't blowing leaves out because of the date..LOL
We also know he hadn't done any cleaning in the house per NC friends affidavits. Clean the garage after how many years of the mess it was in??? Just happens to clean prior to NC murder. All of a sudden the garage needs to have a spotless floor...hmm. Sounds strange to me.

Could it be the shop vac was used the morning of July 12th instead of the date he gave? Wet canister can be dumped in any drainage hole.

Dumb question: is a "Shop Vac" automatically a machine that does cleaning with water? IOW, are there models that are just plain vacuums?

Danny Kaye is cool. I bet you have a lot of fun with that cooking group. Hope you stay around for awhile. You provide some much needed comic relief! And I mean that in the best possible way.

Thank you Anderson.

However, I thinked I've learned my lesson.

I had some links for a Candace Ross, another girlfriend
BC mentioned that he remembered, but I won't post
them for some reason that I don't fully understand.

Notice that she is just one more person in a whole long
list that I have not, and will never, call a felon.

Notice that I believe he said "Candace Ross." He could
have said "Candith Roth" or "Candace Roth". I listened
very closely, but I could be wrong.

Shop vac's are usually wet or dry vacs depending on what filter you have in.

My SO is a clean freak and prefers vacuuming instead of blowing or sweeping as to not swirl dust around into more places.... so - vacuuming our garage would be reasonable.

Shop vac's are usually wet or dry vacs depending on what filter you have in.

Okay thanks. So it's possible that Brad only used his as a regular vacuum and not the wet/wash function on or about July 12th.

Interesting...............BC was able to go home from work to deny the affair,............yet when NC was having a miscarriage, she had to call a taxi. :mad:

Go figure,
fran

The affair was not an emergent situation requiring Nancy get to the hospital AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

From the article at: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6446586

Late Monday afternoon, attorneys for Cooper filed three subpoenas in which they command the Cary Police Department to turn over all the evidence gathered to this point in the Nancy Cooper murder investigation.

They want all hard drives seized as evidence in the case, Cooper's laptop and the Cooper family computers.

They also request any and all video and recordings of any interview conducted with Cooper regarding the murder of Nancy.

The attorneys also seek from Cary Police all notes of interviews, lists of suspects, lists of witnesses, all exculpatory evidence and statements, physical evidence and personal property of Nancy seized in the investigation.

The subpoenas ask for all of this by Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. {heh!}

It would appear Cooper and his attorneys want to be able to review all of the casework before a temporary custody hearing set for Thursday morning.

From the article at: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6446586

Late Monday afternoon, attorneys for Cooper filed three subpoenas in which they command the Cary Police Department to turn over all the evidence gathered to this point in the Nancy Cooper murder investigation.

They want all hard drives seized as evidence in the case, Cooper's laptop and the Cooper family computers.

They also request any and all video and recordings of any interview conducted with Cooper regarding the murder of Nancy.

The attorneys also seek from Cary Police all notes of interviews, lists of suspects, lists of witnesses, all exculpatory evidence and statements, physical evidence and personal property of Nancy seized in the investigation.

It would appear Cooper and his attorneys want to be able to review all of the casework before a temporary custody hearing set for Thursday morning.

Good luck K & B - since it is an ongoing investigation.

I especially like how they filed their subpoenas at the end of the day on Monday and are demanding ALL documents, etc. by 10am Tuesday morning. LOLOL!

This seems so unusual. Have any of you ever heard of anything like this?

Well, I guess the lawyers did become quite concerned about their next move today, as Mom suggested earlier.

I especially like how they filed their subpoenas at the end of the day on Monday and are demanding ALL documents, etc. by 10am Tuesday morning. LOLOL!

The strategy has not changed from the filing of a subpeona on the ME back in July. Gotta give em a thumbs up for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper