Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtz and Bloom is representing Brad (WTVD)

This explains why he no longer partakes of the PCs and told Amanda Lamb he wouldn't be commenting. That did not take long once it was changed from missing to murdered...wonder if the lawyers have asked LE to stop the "security" detail ?

New here too, and I live in the area that this happened.

There are two Harris Teeter's close by, both within 2-3 miles.

Hi, so those are really close and harris teeter is open 24hrs . The on where i live im not sure if they are 24 or not.

Swimmom, whiteangora, NC-curious, Tarheelfan and Courtney

:Welcome-12-june:

Wednesday afternoon, Kurtz and Bloom, attorneys for Brad Cooper released the following statement:
"Brad is devastated by the news of Nancy's death. He has and will continue to assist in law enforcement efforts to bring his wife's killer or killers to justice. To avoid jeopardizing the investigation, he will not be answering any questions from the press. We ask that anyone with information about Nancy's death please convey what you know to the appropriate authorities immediatly. We also ask everyone to respect his family's privacy during this difficult time."
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6267674

WTVD 11 just said that he bought the cleaning supplies from Harris Teeter.

:waitasec:Now I am confused. he tells the PD he bought Milk and Bread? Unless he was making French toast to clean up the syrup spill. How are they considered cleaning supplies :crazy:

Swimmom, whiteangora, NC-curious, Tarheelfan and Courtney

:Welcome-12-june:
Thanks for the welcome. I have been reading here for several days. I am kind of obsessed with criminal cases, have been ever since the Ray Carruth trial. My friends and co-workers think I have issues. But hey, I've been calling then correct for a long time. lol. and I think this guy is TOAST...

:waitasec:Now I am confused. he tells the PD he bought Milk and Bread? Unless he was making French toast to clean up the syrup spill. How are they considered cleaning supplies :crazy:

Ha! because ther were no milk and bread involved! He forgot stores have cameras. JMO :confused:

Thanks for the welcome. I have been reading here for several days. I am kind of obsessed with criminal cases, have been ever since the Ray Carruth trial. My friends and co-workers think I have issues. But hey, I've been calling then correct for a long time. lol. and I think this guy is TOAST...

i think he is too.....

had to laugh at "My friends and co-workers think I have issues" :p

i'm thinking he thought he'd cover his azz by telling them right off, about the trip to the store....he may very well have purchased bread & milk, along with some type of cleaning product....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member