Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the perspective, Magister and Welcome to WS!

Do you mind saying what else you purchased with the Tide last night? I think the devil is in the details on this one. :)

Sister says she was my twin, my best friend and she was my everything. She promises Nancy to live her life in a way that will make Nancy proud.

Soooo, we've seen in case after case where the kids should be removed and aren't because a POI hasn't been named or suspect charged. What happened here? Did Brad merely hand the kids over?

Do you mind saying what else you purchased with the Tide last night?

Pull-ups and shampoo.

Though, I do have to say that the "transfer" of custody (not necessarily a removal, but a transfer) may not be a good sign. Of course they couldn't argue "wrongful death" or anything like that, so you'd have to think that Brad did it voluntarily, without argument.

I wonder about that too. You know, my previous post made me think of something. I wonder if Nancy came home from her vacation and learned of some goings on while she was gone?

I think you are right. They said dhe had been gone a week, that is a nice amount of time to entertain your girlfriend, probably in Nancy's house.:eek:

If I heard correctly, the custody of the children has been granted to the grandparents AND Krista (Nancy's twin), right? All 3 of them, I mean.

Woah! They don't want to talk about Brad, Brad and Nancy, the custody...just Nancy according to the Chief. Speaks volumes!!

Also, LE will not be taking questions and share any info at the request of the DA. And family will only take questions regarding Nancy as a person, not the case.

I can't get past how highly unusual this custody change is. Happened awfully dang quick too.

Soooo, we've seen in case after case where the kids should be removed and aren't because a POI hasn't been named or suspect charged. What happened here? Did Brad merely hand the kids over?

I think they all know, even Brad, that he will be arrested soon. Maybe he wants to make the transition easier for the kids??? Its hard to believe a wife killer could have any compassion towards his children, but I guess its possible.

I am following this case, but haven't read all the posts here. Question: Is the information about a possible mistress just speculation, or did someone close to the case talk about an affair between Brad and someone?

I've been following this, just not posting much. Listening to her twin talk was very emotional. As far as the dad transferring over the children, I would think he would want more than ever to hold them tighter being they are a part of Nancy. I know if something happened to me, my dh would never part w/ our dd. That just sounds like dad wants his freedom.

As we wait for the presser, I thought that I might throw another of my patented wet blankets.

1) I do a lot of my family's laundry and if I were to ever tell my wife that it's her job, I'd be read the riot act and it'd throw one heck of a damper into our relationship. I also bought Tide last night, when I went to the store. (snipped)

First, let me thank and applaud you for helping w/laundry! :woohoo:

Second, may I ask the last time you bought your Tide at 4 a.m.?

:crazy: :blowkiss:

Is her father wearing a yellow livestrong arm band? Or is that something someone made for Nancy?

I am following this case, but haven't read all the posts here. Question: Is the information about a possible mistress just speculation, or did someone close to the case talk about an affair between Brad and someone?
Last night, the reporter on Greta stated that neighbors and some of Nancy's close friends were talking to them and telling them the same things about an affair(s). So I assume it was not just speculation on their part, but rather public knowledge among her group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar