Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it makes a lot of sense. I too think the store was an excuse to be out if anyone saw him leaving the house or coming back home. I'm surprised it's 6am since it's light out then, but that would also take away the need for headlights which I've always thought would attract more attention to his car in a dark area such as where Nancy was found. I like your ideas about hiding the cell phone and so forth! :)

According to the naval observatory - the sun rose over Raleigh on July the 12th at 608 a.m.

I thought the only place he'd worked at in the US was Cisco?

You're right. I went and re-read it. It stated it was shortly after they moved here. But, it could've been the wife of former boss in Canada or a the wife of his (former) boss at Cisco.

My brain is going haywire from reading all of this.

Hey Buddy,

I suppose you are right - I'm 5'6 and weigh 110 so a bottle of water and a bagel would be right up my alley for lunch. I suppose probably not for Brad. If he was working out I suppose he would need many more calories than I.

PS - good to see you. :)

and that's exactly why I never mind taking you out to lunch lol.

Anyways, I'm curious to see the financials scrutinized. Get a full inventory of purchases and stuff in the household. I think that would be interesting.

Autopsy reports in NC typically take 2-3 months to complete.
Mr Blum knows this and is just posturing

My Grandfather was assistant to the state medical examiner for a few decades 50's-70s. (I don't know the exact dates). The same office which had her.

From the stories I've heard him tell, I know they're thorough and I understand why.

I only wish he were still around to tell those stories.

JTF - I think you are very close. The cell phone info is just too easy...

But what about mom's post that he was seen in HT at 4-ish buying laundry detergent or laundry detergent with bleach? Do you still think that fits in? If it is true how is he going to explain it now?

No, I don't think that rumor was accurate.
After his affidavit (assume he said the same thing to cops) saying 6:15 am, if he was seen on video at 4 am, he would be locked up last week.

You're right. I went and re-read it. It stated it was shortly after they moved here. But, it could've been the wife of former boss in Canada or a the wife of his (former) boss at Cisco.

My brain is going haywire from reading all of this.
Oh I still agree with you, I just wanted to confirm what I believed that he'd really come to the US because of the job at Cisco.

Does anyone recall the address of the Harris Teeter store that he might have gone to ?

If he left the house with her body around 6 ish, makes you wonder when he killed her :confused:

Did he he kill her much earlier and wait till 6 so he could set up the HT alibi ?

Risking a neighbor seeing his car leave at say 2 am would be certain arrest.

Remember, per the neighbors, he was cold, smart and very calculating

BRAD'S STATEMENT says, I started to get ready for the girls to get up and noticed we were out of laundry detergent and could not do laundry, so Nancy asked me to go back out and get some laundry detergent at around 6:30 A.M.

Did Brad do laundry or not? He says yes, friends so no.
How do you just happen to notice no laundry detergent?

Why would Nancy care about not having detergent when she had plans to paint, and not home doing laundry this particular Saturday?

Why would Brad care if there was detergent or not when he wasn't spending the day doing laundry, but playing tennis?

MY POINT
No reason to make a special trip to the store for detergent when it was not a high priority item needed on this particular day!

Having just now read all this stuff I have concluded the following:

Brad did go to the store just as he described, Nancy called him just as he described and he purchased the items just as described. Nancy was still alive.

However when he returned home is when the stuff hit the fan. From reading all the nice things he had to say in his custody filing it was obvious he had a tennis match scheduled for that morning despite earlier in his epistle saying that Saturday was Mommy's day off. A huge fight occurs and he murdered her shortly after 7 am - she never went running but may have been dressed to do so. A few things lead me to this - Brad says Nancy called him at the store but yet Jessica reported Nancy's purse and cell phone were in her car during the 911 call.

Page 4 of Jessica Adam's affidavit - Brad called her at 1230 pm that Saturday saying he was going to look for Nancy and this Carrie person. She offers to watch the girls while he does so and he just hangs up on her. I suspect he was loading Nancy into the car to dispose of her body at that time.

JMO
I'm glad someone is thinking of other ways the crime could have occurred. I'm not totally convinced that BC killed Nancy, and if he didn't, I'm sorry that the children can't be with him. I hope that evidence will be conclusive as to the killer's identity, either to convict BC or someone else.

2082 Kildaire Farm Rd
[SIZE=-1]Cary, NC 27518[/SIZE]

Thanks just want to see where it fits driving. You're right - going out at 2am would have been a big risk - according to Brad's statements in his affidavit - Nancy often didn't come home till 2am so the neighbors are wide awake at 2 am according to Brad.

BRAD'S STATEMENT says, I started to get ready for the girls to get up and noticed we were out of laundry detergent and could not do laundry, so Nancy asked me to go back out and get some laundry detergent at around 6:30 A.M.

Did Brad do laundry or not? He says yes, friends so no.
How do you just happen to notice no laundry detergent?

Why would Nancy care about not having detergent when she had plans to paint, and not home doing laundry this particular Saturday?

Why would Brad care if there was detergent or not when he wasn't spending the day doing laundry, but playing tennis?

MY POINT
No reason to make a special trip to the store for detergent when it was not a high priority item needed on this particular day!

That 2nd trip to HT is what did it for me. Then when I saw "Nancy called from the house" I knew it was pure fabrication

That 2nd trip to HT is what did it for me. Then when I saw "Nancy called from the house" I knew it was pure fabrication

It is possible that he wanted certain clothes washed before he went out for tennis. I know my husband is particular about having just the right outfit and if he wanted it washed for that day he would go out at 6:30 for detergent and we live in the country!

I find it INTERESTING that Brad's affidavit bothers to mention the detergent purchase. You realize that means that he indeed was out EARLY buying detergent so that little factoid appears to be true.

And I don't care how meticulous someone is, there is no freaking way a husband is going to run out to the store just to get some laundry detergent at 6am! A husband who was not known to be around much, let alone one to do his own or the children's laundry.

NO WAY.

In fact, I would challenge the Harris Teeter store to search their databases from the last 2 years and find one other instance of someone buying just laundry detergent and/or bleach at 6am. I bet Brad is the only husband to do so. And what a COINKY DINK that HIS wife just happened to be murdered that same day.

Common sense tells you why he was at that store.

This detergent story seems so bizarre, imo. First of all, Nancy stayed home all week with the kids and had a car of her own, so why wouldn't SHE have gone to the store to get it? It's not like she worked all week and didn't have time to stop at the store until Saturday (like most of us who work!). Secondly, he's supposed to have had a tennis game at 9:30am and he's concerned about laundry? What was so important that needed washing if he's innocent?

Notice in 182 , he recounted his route he took with kids at 1 pm looking for Nancy ?
Well, going to regency Park and the fitness center would take him right by the HT
so he could retrieve the cell phone he left hidden near by to establish the phone alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo