Nancy Garrido - thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy Garrido's Attorney Struggle Continues
<<<SNIP>>>
A decision to remove her original attorney, Gilbert Maines, has been delayed pending further review by a state appeals court. Maines is fighting allegations that he drunkenly boasted about plans to write a book about the Garridos.

El Dorado County Superior Court Judge Douglas Phimister said he received one or more additional allegations in a fax on Friday, but declined to offer any further details. All of the complaints against Maines have been sealed during the appeals court review.

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=71759&catid=2

Reading this it sounds to me the worms came out to take the "G" case...
Courts would have to demand I take this case, this guy is fighting to keep it. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Nancy Garrido's Attorney Struggle Continues
<<<SNIP>>>
A decision to remove her original attorney, Gilbert Maines, has been delayed pending further review by a state appeals court. Maines is fighting allegations that he drunkenly boasted about plans to write a book about the Garridos.

El Dorado County Superior Court Judge Douglas Phimister said he received one or more additional allegations in a fax on Friday, but declined to offer any further details. All of the complaints against Maines have been sealed during the appeals court review.

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=71759&catid=2

Reading this it sounds to me the worms came out to take the "G" case...
Courts would have to demand I take this case, this guy is fighting to keep it. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Any attorney that can get NG off with anything less than life without parole will be seen as having a huge victory for themselves and that will make them well known and able to capitalize off of doing such an injustice to JC, her family and the entire country, unfortunately...

Also, when the 14 year old dropped the charges of rape, the circumstances were different (a matter of days, not 18 years) and times were VERY different then, with girls/women having to prove their innocence against the men who raped them. Different case, during a different era. Apples to oranges.
Exactly! The laws for prosecuting rape have significantly strengthened since then because they know many battered women wouldn't testify against their accusers!

I have been aware of meth for longer than that. Here in Northern California, I first heard about it in the late 1970's when it emerged as a cheap alternative to cocaine. It was often called "crank" at the time.
It still is called crank by some...

I think it is interesting that nothing comes out about this woman and now suddenly she is a crank/meth user because of her husband.
I think this is just another ploy to play the "woe is me, I am abused by my husband, I didn't know what I was doing" to get the public to be sympathetic toward her while at the same time throwing good ol' PG under the bus.
I don't use any sort of drug (except alcohol :) ) so I am not an expert. However it is my understanding that meth is very very very additive. I did not see any signs of withdrawal from either of them. So is the prison hospital giving them drugs to help them through withdrawal???? It would be simple enough for the DA to check her for any signs of withdrawal. A hair sample can give her drug history.
Yes she looks a bit pathetic and old, and I understand drugs can do that to you but then again so can age. Some people just do not age as well as others.
IMHO I think she was NOT on drugs. I believe she knew exactly what she was doing. I believe she just never figured she would get caught and put in jail.

Oh and the person that has the two pics of her, one now, one the drawing, try adding the pic of her with pg to the lineup so others can see how close that drawing was to her at the time of the kidnapping, before age took its toll. Just a thought.

Drugs are a lame excuse to try and get away with or excuse serious crimes. NG kidnapped JC, helped rape JC and then made JC's children call her mom for over a decade, not drugs. Also, how did PG give NG drugs when he was in PRISON for many (8 years I think) years of their relationship before he was released from prison and could give or control her with drugs? I am not buying it and the jury wont either IMHO!

THIS ARTICLE IS LONG and not only about Nancy; but it does tell about Nancy
having sex with JC.

Cops Apologize for Muffing Chance to Rescue Jaycee Dugard in 2006
Jaycee Dugard's Sister Says Family Reunion 'Going Well'
<SNIP> from Shayna...Pg 1
"As of this moment we are just reuniting and everything is going well," Shayna wrote in response to a question from ABC News on her MySpace page. "Shes only 29. She has the rest of her life to live and I have a lot of love to share with my sister and new nieces. In due time my mom will make statements and so will I if needed, but you have to understand this time is critical and the media attention would just add stress to something so delicate."
The message ends with, "Thanks, Shayna."

<SNIP> about Nancy - on Pg2
New details emerged in court papers today about Jaycee's ordeal. It was alleged in the documents that a stun gun was used to subdue the girl when she was grabbed off the street.

And in addition to be repeatedly raped over the years by Garrido, the documents alleged that Nancy Garrido also had sex with the girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jaycee-lee...-prepare-life-missing/story?id=8431843&page=2

OMG. I had read about the stun gun before but I guess I just missed that comment about NG actually sexually molesting JD. It makes sense in a deviant way. Was probably one of PG fantasies to see a woman molesting a girl. Probably their idea of a threesome. :sick:

OMG. I had read about the stun gun before but I guess I just missed that comment about NG actually sexually molesting JD. It makes sense in a deviant way. Was probably one of PG fantasies to see a woman molesting a girl. Probably their idea of a threesome. :sick:

We've been over this 1000 times (before you became a member, Jazerelle). Some people have no reading comprehension.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4411492#post4411492"]Nancy Garrido - thread #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You really do not owe people an apology especially when they are telling you you have no reading comprehension :snooty:
there is so much stuff to go through, you have a right to miss some things. we all do.

You really do not owe people an apology especially when they are telling you you have no reading comprehension :snooty:
there is so much stuff to go through, you have a right to miss some things. we all do.

Did I say Jazzerelle, or anyone in particular? No, I didn't. Kthanks.

Nancy Garrido's Attorney Reinstated

An appellate court reinstated attorney Gilbert Maines Tuesday as Garrido's lawyer.

Maines was removed as her attorney last month.

A judge ruled that Maines had talked to people outside the court about the case.

He filed an appeal, and on Tuesday, the 3rd District Court of Appeal in Sacramento ruled the trial court must reinstate Maines or explain why he shouldn't be on the case.

http://www.kcra.com/news/21977101/detail.html

Also, when the 14 year old dropped the charges of rape, the circumstances were different (a matter of days, not 18 years) and times were VERY different then, with girls/women having to prove their innocence against the men who raped them. Different case, during a different era. Apples to oranges.

She was a 14 year old girl. She wasn't an adult, there were a multitude of charges that could have been laid against him. The culture of the time (and I dispute you on that when it comes to children) is irrelevant, that case didn't proceed because the witness wouldn't testify and consequently the case couldn't be proven. If she had testified (and it sounds like there was ample corroboration) he very likely would have seen significant jail time. Nothing has changed in the intervening time from that point of view, if there is no testimony, most of the charges would have to be dropped.

Ok, being an old lady I do have an opinion on the 14 year old who was raped. Natal is correct in the fact she refused to testify so it did not go to trial. However, even though she was a minor, in those days reporting a rape was highly embarrassing to and emotionally harsh on the victim. They also pretty much had to go through H*** during the trial, no matter what their age. Most police taking the information were men and they would join with the victim in the room at the hospital to take evidence of the rape. There was no question she was raped, she just could not face going through it again. Please don't be harsh on this person, whoever she is, and make her a victim all over again.
Things have changed a lot since then. There is still a ways to go IMHO.

this woman, please. It is sad to think that the girls were probably around a meth environment, but practically 20 years and never a sober moment of clarity for poor methed out Nancy, please!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back