Nancy Grace 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think who the PI was talking to on the phone is the big clue in this case. Whoever it is was probably giving directions to the PI.
I agree.

Kathi Belich saying she definitely heard on the video "it would be right here" referring to the bag containing Caylee's remains. :eek:

Kathy says that the abandoned house is far enough away from the area where Caylee's remains were found that one would have to drive there.

The big question is.............who was DC talking to on the phone.

DC also went to a house, but KB doesn't know where that house is.

I think who the PI was talking to on the phone is the big clue in this case. Whoever it is was probably giving directions to the PI.

Yes.....And it wasn't Casey because she's in Jail.

So Casey told somebody where Caylee was...My guess is Mom & Dad or Lee

Video shows Mr. Casey going through bags, "ripping and tearing that up." Kathy Belich say Mr. Casey said "It would be right here." JH said Casey told him Caylee was dead and they went to search for her on Nov. 15 and 16.

NG wants verification of KB's statement, and KB verifies it.

If someone "knew" where the body was and sent DC to find it, why send him to the abandoned house? According to what NG just said, the house is not even in walking distance of the area where the remains were found.

DC told KB that he was on the phone with his sick daughter.

DC was specifically looking through "Black Trash Bags"

"He was tearing them open"

Why...?

Did somebody tell him that Caylee was in a Black trash bag?

DC orig. said he was on the phone with his sick daughter, and now is saying he was on the phone with a psychic, and there's also the story that one of Casey's friends said that area was their hang out area.

Mr. Casey was focused on concrete blocks behind an abandoned house and dug into the dirt, several inches down, found nothing, but came back the next day to search the woods. He used a metal rod, jamming it into the ground, then he went back to the house and did the same thing.

Who was he talking to on the cell phone?

Why was he there?

DC was there to rule out location, now he says it was a psychic tip.

But we know BC knows, and LE was notified, though we don't know when they were notified.

Who talked? Was it KC? Somebody must have been telling him where to look and what to look for.

Also, why would anyone who lives in FL, and especially anyone who does investigative work, be grabbing at things in the brush and in trashbags without gloves on?

NG asks, Why is he digging through trash bags and dirt if he was only looking for KC's hangout, as he claimed?

Maybe some other pieces of evidence were disposed of or buried at the distant house.

If someone "knew" where the body was and sent DC to find it, why send him to the abandoned house? According to what NG just said, the house is not even in walking distance of the area where the remains were found.

Maybe there was something else at the abandoned house

Maybe Casey disposed of some clothes or something else there..

Maybe thats the scene of the Murder

Two different locations, looking for two different things.....clothes or some other evidence and a body.

Yes.....And it wasn't Casey because she's in Jail.

So Casey told somebody where Caylee was...My guess is Mom & Dad or Lee

That would be my best guess too. No wonder everyone rushed out and got an attorney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11