Nancy Grace 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.....And Nancy just said that he was only "Feet away" from where Caylee was found.

I'll bet thats why the Bag had a Rip in it for Caylee's skull to fall out of when Krunk found the bag....

DC was tearing at the bags...!!!

OMG just that thought infuriates me! :furious:

I think Casey told her Parents "EVERYTHING" when she was home after being bailed out.

I don't think she told them she intentionally murdered Caylee though - Most likely she said it was an accident

That is possible, though I just don't see Casey trusting them. She signed the remains over to Baez, I tend to think he is the one she opened up to. I don't believe DC has only known this information since November personally.

But if she did tell her parents there is no way she would even own up to an accident. It would be more like "I can't explain to it to you right now, you will just have to trust me, it will all make sense and you will understand why I am doing what I am."

Why don't they arrest that PI? Why doesn't LE subpoena his cell phone records? What are they waiting for? LE is so slow in this case.

I'll bet there are more arrests coming.....maybe LE is building an obstruction case against several people

Caller asked the question could have MR contacted the A's because LE wasn't listening to him. Interesting...

And YES, Nancy, Bone is a tissue. I never realized she was that ignorant.

LP - MR probably contacted his supervisor, Scott, that lives on Hopespring. LP believes the supervisor is somehow involved......gave a tip to the PI

Per LP PI were a mere 12 ft fro the location of the body but there was a pool of water there.

Hi Boston! Showing video of PI going through the trash bags by a house. Showing him ramming a metal rod through earth only feet away from where Caylee was found.

I'm not watching, will watch at 10p............24 is on & I am a huge fan. Reading here during commercials...I saw the tape earlier of the PI poking the prod into the ground. I dont know if he has ever been trained the correct way to do this, but if he was doing this willy-nilly then he could have damaged bones if he had hit them. IDIOT.

I agree! I agree with you on alot of things. I think she told them it was an accident too.

I think Casey told her Parents "EVERYTHING" when she was home after being bailed out.

I don't think she told them she intentionally murdered Caylee though - Most likely she said it was an accident

PI's were just 12 feet from the body but there was too much water to see the bag!

I'm not watching, will watch at 10p............24 is on & I am a huge fan. Reading here during commercials...I saw the tape earlier of the PI poking the prod into the ground. I dont know if he has ever been trained the correct way to do this, but if he was doing this willy-nilly then he could have damaged bones if he had hit them. IDIOT.

I wonder if that was part of the plan? :cow:

ITA. He probably did untold damage to the scene. For a PI, he's not that bright.

QUESTION

LP said last week that he saw this video & that it was about a "Minute & a Half long" & that "it`s not of the exact area where the body was found."

This video is 12 Minutes long -& it is the exact area where the Body was found.

My question ...Is there another Video?

JH??? I think then JH told LP that DC told him that Caylee was dead and they had to go get her???? IIRC......my brain is numb.........

DC really was messing up around the crime scene.......IMo

Inquirer saying kc could walk....because of all this......if she would .........then there IS No JUSTICE anymore! IMO

LE can get cell phone records I hope..............DC has not turned the records over, do LE have LA/CA/GA cell phone records to compare????

Wonder how many 'pre-paid' cells these folks have bought in the last few months??

PI's were just 12 feet from the body but there was too much water to see the bag!

Didn't we hear someone on the NG show last week say that the PIs were across the street and a hundred or so feet away from the remains?

Yes I thought the same thing too when I saw the video last night! My big question is ~ what did the PI intend to do if he had found Caylee's remains? :waitasec:

KB doesn't know if LE has cell phone records.
Stated he hasn't turned in cell phone records.
Showing video again, NG describing video. He is feet away from remains. It doesn't look like he found them from the video. He is right in front of the tree, but goes back where he was looking previous..

Bone is a tissue. Six months later you can still tell if bone broken pre or post death.

NG was in-accurate at one point. The video showing DC digging at the abandoned house, and she said he was only feet away from the remains. Kathy explained earlier that the abandoned house is far enough away that you would have to drive to it.

NG asks, Did Mr. Casey hand over his cell phone records? He has 3 cell phones! He hasn't turned the records over yet.

FYI truthsleuth:
Looks like the FBI & Orange County are working the DC's Cell Phone records. Boy do I want to see those.....They will hold the truth as to who is on the phone with him. That's when heads are going to roll. I think them saying it was a psychic is HOGWASH!

Detectives from Orange County and the FBI are investigating the time and date stamps on the videotape and DC's cell phone records as they strengthen their murder case against Casey Anthony.

JH said he has been cooperating with investigators since December 18when he first realized that his videotapes had evidentiary value, but only allowed Eyewitness News to record portions of the recording and didn't allow the recording of audio.

Link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html

QUESTION

LP said last week that he saw this video & that it was about a "Minute & a Half long" * that "it`s not of the exact area where the body was found."

This video is 12 Minutes long -& it is the exact area where the Body was found.

My question ...Is there another Video?

there was some talk about hoover with an extra camera in his pocket. i dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf