Nancy Grace 01.12.09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication expert..........he's betting that there's a wiretap on the Anthony family and the PI!

NG asks, Gail St. John, why were you in the same general area (of the dump site)? St. John says they had strong feelings the body was there...a sickened stomach. She says she backed away to avoid destroying evidence. St. John has maintained her story from the beginning.

I wish they would get this gail off the air. I don't believe in her at all and she doesn't know anything.

I thought she was not at the same spot Caylee was found?

But, isn't it odd so many people were in that particular area!?

I'm wondering if they were trying to find the body so they could put it in a place where they could frame someone else for the murder.

truthsleuth,
I think the same several are going down. Now remember LA had finally come out of hiding that day of the "Meet & Greet"! Before that day he had been MIA for quite awhile. Since KC's last arrest....SCREAMS LA was providing an alibia for the 15th & a reason to be on the phone witrh DC. It's a set up!

For instance: DC Hello LA how is the "M & G" going? LA We're getting some $ from the people who have come by!!! Etc. A reason to have a phone call! Little did they think the tape would come out & show the time-stamp could match with LA talkin to DC. Now this is only my opionion of what could have taken place!

They were probably trying to locate the body so KC could make a deal, but man. If Caylee's family, any of them, knew where she was, or had any idea, and they didn't tell LE so they could do a full-scale search, they are truly morally bankrupt. IMO.

Exactly. And Caylee deserves for the whole truth of this to be known.

PI has not handed over cell phone records. What would they reveal? B. Levitan says they are only billing records. He says he believes that the Anthonys are under wiretap order and on the investigator and that's what will convict in this case. Otherwise the information in circumstantial.

When Krunk found the "Bag" he said that the skulll rolled out.

Could that be because DC had torn a hole in the Bag?

Could he have possibly torn open the exact bag that Caylee was in..???

I can't see Casey dumping the body there without tying the bag shut

NG asks, Gail St. John, why were you in the same general area (of the dump site)? St. John says they had strong feelings the body was there...a sickened stomach. She says she backed away to avoid destroying evidence. St. John has maintained her story from the beginning.

Thread moving too fast for me--didn't see your post before I commented.

I thought she wasn't at the same exact spot?

I wish Nancy would explain why Hoover, when supposedly told they were going to 'get' Caylee's body, would reach for his video recorder rather than for a telephone to call authorities.

Because he isn't a good guy and his main purpose was making money.

I ONLY think he talked to LE because after he lawyered up, he was advised to do so. However, just because Hoover's motives were less than altruistic, doesn't make the evidence from the tape less damaging to the information source. Especially if the originator was KC.

IMO

NG asks, S. Kardian, what do you see? He says, Mr. Casey was expecting to find something at that location and it was obvious he was being instructed where to look.

Totally agree.

Cell phone records haven't been turned over to LE yet by DC. Also, DC had three different cell phones.

Why would someone have three cell phone and use them alternately?

1. Personal Cell Phone
2. Business Cell Phone [Public]
3. Business Cell Phone [Private] = Secret

I'm wondering if they were trying to find the body so they could put it in a place where they could frame someone else for the murder.
That wouldn't surprise me or if they intended to make sure nobody else found the remains. MOO

PI has not handed over cell phone records. What would they reveal? B. Levitan says they are only billing records. He says he believes that the Anthonys are under wiretap order and on the investigator and that's what will convict in this case. Otherwise the information in circumstantial.

I believe they were all under wiretap and that had anything bombshelled they would have been arrested in short order.

Good points!

Experts say that the bag could have easily had holes from small animals in the area

well if the phone records show calls to Lee or any of the A's or even Baez during that tape - I see trouble, and thats with a capital T

Most of her bones had been spread across the acre they ended up clearing. Animals ripped that bag open long before November.

Communication expert..........he's betting that there's a wiretap on the Anthony family and the PI!

Hi Leila,

I'm wondering if LE will offer the PI's immunity in exchange for what they know.

If they tell LE who told them to go there maybe LE will cut a deal.

I'd rather see them get immunity than the Anthony's if they knew the location of the body

Richard (attorney on panel) says that Gail St. John, a psychic, alerted to this area in August. He thinks this is why the PI was there.

Did she supposedly alert on numerous areas? She didtn find her and she didnt say she alerted until after she was found unless i have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77