Nancy Grace 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is possible, though I just don't see Casey trusting them. She signed the remains over to Baez, I tend to think he is the one she opened up to. I don't believe DC has only known this information since November personally.

But if she did tell her parents there is no way she would even own up to an accident. It would be more like "I can't explain to it to you right now, you will just have to trust me, it will all make sense and you will understand why I am doing what I am."

In kc wierd mind, JB is her guy now............IMO, kc would tell JB everything and no one else. Everyone else gets clues in kc talk, kc likes to play games with family.......like ca said......eventually we get to the truth........LOL
from LA/CA/GA also.............

Didn't we hear someone on the NG show last week say that the PIs were across the street and a hundred or so feet away from the remains?

That was my understanding as well. So I don't get the "12 feet from the body" comment.

NG was in-accurate at one point. The video showing DC digging at the abandoned house, and she said he was only feet away from the remains. Kathy explained earlier that the abandoned house is far enough away that you would have to drive to it.
Thank you for clarifying that since the closest home to where she was found is occupied and at the end of Hopespring Dr. He wasn't just "feet away" from her remains at all, it seems. MOO

plants growing through body parts don't happen over night, IMO, I agree with LE that Caylee was there from the day of her slaying. The pavers where ever they came from, were laid there so kc would know where she put kc like a head stone..........IMOO

FYI truthsleuth:
Looks like the FBI & Orange County are working the DC's Cell Phone records. Boy do I want to see those.....They will hold the truth as to who is on the phone with him. That's when heads are going to roll. I think them saying it was a psychic is HOGWASH!

Detectives from Orange County and the FBI are investigating the time and date stamps on the videotape and Dominic Casey's cell phone records as they strengthen their murder case against Casey Anthony.

[Hoover said he has been cooperating with investigators since December 18when he first realized that his videotapes had evidentiary value, but only allowed Eyewitness News to record portions of the recording and didn't allow the recording of audio.

Link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html

Exactly. Easy enough for LE to match up DC's incoming/outgoing phone records with the psychic's. Can't wait to see this play out. Someone's going down--perhaps several people. :):clap:

So why doesn't JB get thru to KC how bad it makes her look to not let him release the body for burial. What possible reason could there be, legit I mean?

LP - MR probably contacted his supervisor, Scott, that lives on Hopespring. LP believes the supervisor is somehow involved......gave a tip to the PI

Pulling from the Daisy Chain thread:

The key piece of the above puzzle is confirming or denying a link between the neighbors and the MR. The "supervisor as neighbor" is one possible link. Another possible link is "MR chats up neighbor". But a link needs to exist for the above theory to make sense.

If you believe LP, or some of what LP says, he just tossed out the first name of the meter reader supervisor's name and said he lived on Hopespring and is a neighbor of the Anthony's.

Looking at the Orange County Property Appraiser's website, there is a neighbor with this first name on Hopespring living less than 6 houses away from the Anthony's.

This person also live across the street from Kiomarie's father. :eek:

If someone "knew" where the body was and sent DC to find it, why send him to the abandoned house? According to what NG just said, the house is not even in walking distance of the area where the remains were found.

Some other evidence was there, Blackjack phone, clothes, something incriminating. He was digging in a specific location and it did not seem to be for a body.

plants growing through body parts don't happen over night, IMO, I agree with LE that Caylee was there from the day of her slaying. The pavers where ever they came from, were laid there so kc would know where she put kc like a head stone..........IMOO
I respectfully disagree with the second part ~ I don't think she ever wanted Caylee found, or would've put anything there to mark the spot and draw attention to it. My opinion, but I believe she wanted her brother to go move the remains so they wouldn't be found and maybe he told the PIs the area to look in instead. MOO

Exactly. Easy enough for LE to match up DC's incoming/outgoing phone records with the psychic's. Can't wait to see this play out. Someone's going down--perhaps several people. :):clap:

Here's hoping he made the calls from his real phones, and not disposable ones.

Richard (attorney on panel) says that Gail St. John, a psychic, alerted to this area in August. He thinks this is why the PI was there.

I wish they would get this gail off the air. I don't believe in her at all and she doesn't know anything.

Yes I thought the same thing too when I saw the video last night! My big question is ~ what did the PI intend to do if he had found Caylee's remains? :waitasec:

My daughter asked me that when we saw the video too - she thinks that Lee was telling him where to look, what Caylee was in (the black trash bags) and that he would have moved the body

My daughter also thinks that Lee knew these two guys before all this happened - she reminded me that Lee acts, talks and wants to be a PI or cop himself

Yes.....And Nancy just said that he was only "Feet away" from where Caylee was found.

I'll bet thats why the Bag had a Rip in it for Caylee's skull to fall out of when Krunk found the bag....

DC was tearing at the bags...!!!

Oh my Gosh! My head is going to explode.:bang:

Telecom expert saying he bet's there is a wire tap on the whole lot of em. Let's HOPE

My daughter asked me that when we saw the video too - she thinks that Lee was telling him where to look, what Caylee was in (the black trash bags) and that he would have moved the body

My daughter also thinks that Lee knew these two guys before all this happened - she reminded me that Lee acts, talks and wants to be a PI or cop himself
Yes, it has been said he was doing his "own investigation". I agree with the logical person being LA tipping them off. MOO

I agree! I agree with you on alot of things. I think she told them it was an accident too.

Well I agree with you too..

I'll bet Casey cried her eyes out & somehow manipulated her parents into helping her & not telling everything they know

Maybe there was something else at the abandoned house

Maybe Casey disposed of some clothes or something else there..

Maybe thats the scene of the Murder

!

:eek:

Very well could be!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics