Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Ron would be charged with living with a teenager, corrupting her with sex and drugs and enslaving her to watch his 2 babies! Talk about child endangerment........
actually Misty, Haleigh and JR.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't believe the way she called her staff out on TV for sympathizing somewhat with Misty ! Even had the camera pointed their way while she was going off on them. I would have walked out right there and then.

My goodness, even a cold steel magnolia can see that Misty never had a chance either. Misty and Haleigh are not all that different in terms of being born into impossible circumstances.

I can't believe the way she called her staff out on TV for sympathizing somewhat with Misty ! Even had the camera pointed their way while she was going off on them. I would have walked out right there and then.
They will all get a nice little bonus for being on camera.

The peeps in Nayancee's control room were practically ROFLing and Naynce put the camera on them & chewed them out for laughing about a missing, possibly dead child.

[Nayce, hun, I think it's possible they're laughing at your show. Not likely, but something to keep in mind.]
I didn't think they were laughing about Haleigh. She's been playing nothing but Misty's phone calls and I can't blame them for laughing at some (scratch that, make it "most") of the contents. moo

You know if Ron did have a heart-warming convo all about Haleigh with his mom, LE isn't giving NG the satisfaction of broadcasting it, are they?

When Ron asked for his chains, I asked my husband to hit me on the head with a newspaper he was holding... He looked at me weird. I was thinking of the head-banging-on-wall smiley.... he didn't get it...

I didn't think they were laughing about Haleigh. She's been playing nothing but Misty's phone calls and I can't blame them for laughing at some (scratch that, make it "most") of the contents. moo

Nancy was angry because her staff were feeling sorry for Misty.

You know if Ron did have a heart-warming convo all about Haleigh with his mom, LE isn't giving NG the satisfaction of broadcasting it, are they?

I doubt that conversation really went that way..........I bet it was TN doing the crying .........tough guy whines about lights on and dirty boxers and RON,RON,RON.........bet he never mentioned any of his kids!!!
TN lies and manipulates and tells the media what she wants to go out!!!

I wish Ron would be charged with living with a teenager, corrupting her with sex and drugs and enslaving her to watch his 2 babies! Talk about child endangerment........
actually Misty, Haleigh and JR.
And it all seemed to be with her parents blessing.

Exactly!!!

That's what shocked me, that Misty is so un-informed how the bonds are going to work, what she is facing, possible deals, youth thing, etc.

At first I wondered if her attorney had dropped her since she isn't going to pay him and this isn't as good pro bono image for drug trafficking versus the HaLeigh case story.

I'd think Misty would be better clued in on the process and not talking, yet.

I know cyber..She NEEDS someone to sit down and tell her EXACTLY what a "Mell of a Hess" she is in! For her own sake, because IF she has a lick of sense she should be scared chitless. If she starts talking NOW, she may be able to cut a great deal..UNLESS the circumstances surrounding HaLeighs disappearance are a whole lot worse than most of us believe. Lord, I hope not..

jezzz following the NG threads is like getting home from work, cooking dinner, feeding the dogs, checking your email, kissing DH, feeding him dinner, getting in your lounge arounds. All in an hour.Im exhausted...lol fun posting with everyone. See ya soon.

Bring Haleigh home!

neglect is not the same as a blessing.

I know cyber..She NEEDS someone to sit down and tell her EXACTLY what a "Mell of a Hess" she is in! For her own sake, because IF she has a lick of sense she should be scared chitless. If she starts talking NOW, she may be able to cut a great deal..UNLESS the circumstances surrounding HaLeighs disappearance are a whole lot worse than most of us believe. Lord, I hope not..

Maybe Misty has been told over and over but it just doesn't soak into her fried brain????

Maybe if she was given a "peed on" blanket she would talk quicker.

I wish they would "ask" them if they would like to keep a large picture of HaLeigh on the wall in their tiny cell...

I keep seeing comments about RC's underwear, where's that coming from? Was it on NG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor