Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that LP needs to stay out of it....she will never talk if she thinks he is going to bail her out....She needs to stay in jail in hopes that she will open up!!!

I know cyber..She NEEDS someone to sit down and tell her EXACTLY what a "Mell of a Hess" she is in! For her own sake, because IF she has a lick of sense she should be scared chitless. If she starts talking NOW, she may be able to cut a great deal..UNLESS the circumstances surrounding HaLeighs disappearance are a whole lot worse than most of us believe. Lord, I hope not..
well, dead is dead & that's about as far as my mind can go.

Okay y'all. No more making fun of the players. :nono:

I agree that LP needs to stay out of it....she will never talk if she thinks he is going to bail her out....She needs to stay in jail in hopes that she will open up!!!

LP is placing the caveat that Misty needs to talk FIRST and they need to locate HaLeigh FIRST before he will bond her out.

If true, that makes an interesting and tempting catch-22.

If Misty wants out she needs to talk and if she doesn't talk then we all know.

What I think needs to happen is LE talks a deal with her attorney to protect Misty from Ron and others so she is free to talk without [implied] death threats and has protection, if Ron is the Perp.

If Misty is the Perp then she is where she is and will remain there. Trapped.

LP is placing the caveat that Misty needs to talk FIRST and they need to locate HaLeigh FIRST before he will bond her out.

If Misty wants out she needs to talk and if she doesn't talk then we all know.

What I think needs to happen is LE talks a deal with her attorney to protect Misty from Ron and others so she is free to talk without [implied] death threats and has protection, if Ron is the Perp.

If Misty is the Perp then she is where she is and will remain there. Trapped.

BBM

I think this is exactly what is going on. Homicide plus dealing or just dealing? That's what she could be weighing out in her mind.

Well here are my thought on what LP said on NG tonight...

1. The only way he wil bail her out is if MC says where Haleigh is first and they find her....Well if she has passed away and they find her body and then MC gets out of jail it would be pretty darn obvious who spoke...So no way to keep that confidential..

2. Then LP was talking about getting MC to give him a confession...Well I can bet my life that her attorney will not want that to happen..

So I think that with both comments by LP he once again let his mouth override his arse and now he wants to get out of this mess...Because what Defense Attorney would want a bail bond coming in with either of those 2 things going on...It would basically be deadly for his client...

I guess that LP is full of hot air on this case and will get no where fast..

well, dead is dead & that's about as far as my mind can go.

I know what you mean...As soon as I typed that, I thought about it...retyped it, deleted..then left it as it was. Because although you're right.. having lost 2 children myself, I thought for a long time that nothing could be worse. As years have passed, I don't believe that anymore though. Even with the death of a child (or any loved one) things often are still relative, I believe anyway. Not knowing whether my child was alive or dead would be worse, having a child murdered would be worse..having a child murdered with unspeakable events beforehand would be worse. Even losing a child that is a young adult would be worse (or even harder to handle may be a better way to put it) than when they were still an infant..Anyway, that's all I meant..:)

Well here are my thought on what LP said on NG tonight...

1. The only way he wil bail her out is if MC says where Haleigh is first and they find her....Well if she has passed away and they find her body and then MC gets out of jail it would be pretty darn obvious who spoke...So no way to keep that confidential..

2. Then LP was talking about getting MC to give him a confession...Well I can bet my life that her attorney will not want that to happen..

So I think that with both comments by LP he once again let his mouth override his arse and now he wants to get out of this mess...Because what Defense Attorney would want a bail bond coming in with either of those 2 things going on...It would basically be deadly for his client...

I guess that LP is full of hot air on this case and will get no where fast..
(bolding mine)

*Hypothetically* if Misty were to tell him where Haleigh is now, and assuming that would be because Haleigh is dead, how would she explain HOW she knows this information? Logically it would be because she was part of the crime. And wouldn't LE then charge her with homicide? So even if she "talked" chances are she wouldn't be getting out of jail. She'd get more charges and probably NO bail. :waitasec: MOO

(bolding mine)

*Hypothetically* if Misty were to tell him where Haleigh is now, and assuming that would be because Haleigh is dead, how would she explain HOW she knows this information? Logically it would be because she was part of the crime. And wouldn't LE then charge her with homicide? So even if she "talked" chances are she wouldn't be getting out of jail. She'd get more charges and probably NO bail. :waitasec: MOO

Right. She'd be better off letting her lawyer handle it and cut a deal for info about Haleigh.

I know what you mean...As soon as I typed that, I thought about it...retyped it, deleted..then left it as it was. Because although you're right.. having lost 2 children myself, I thought for a long time that nothing could be worse. As years have passed, I don't believe that anymore though. Even with the death of a child (or any loved one) things often are still relative, I believe anyway. Not knowing whether my child was alive or dead would be worse, having a child murdered would be worse..having a child murdered with unspeakable events beforehand would be worse. Even losing a child that is a young adult would be worse (or even harder to handle may be a better way to put it) than when they were still an infant..Anyway, that's all I meant..:)
You're right,of course. I was referring to speculation that she was cremated & my mind has a hard time imagining such things. But you hear just as bad or worse, every day...I've always hoped that Haleigh either went in an accident or a quick act of violence. I pray there was no torture or rape involved.

respectfully snipped

if true and lp holds to the caveat, his plan just might work. misty is young, impulsive and needs instant gratification, worry about the consquences later. what she wants more than anything right now is to get out of jail. only the promise of immediate release will get her to open up, imo.

LE could offer her a deal, but unless they drop all the drug charges she'll still be locked up. each one of those charges carries a hefty bail, and a thousand might as well be a million for her family.

Mom & dad can't come visit Misty because they don't have gas money and mom doesn't know if probation will clear her to go visit (paraphrased, of course).

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm ready to sent Misty's mom and dad a $50 American Express gift card in order to buy gas to see her in jail. I think the more she sees them, the more she will want to get out and hopefully spilll what she knows about Haleigh.
The only problem is that I have no guarentee mom and pop Croslin will use the card for gasoline. jmo

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm ready to sent Misty's mom and dad a $50 American Express gift card in order to buy gas to see her in jail. I think the more she sees them, the more she will want to get out and hopefully spilll what she knows about Haleigh.
The only problem is that I have no guarentee mom and pop Croslin will use the card for gasoline. jmo
That's really a generous thing for you to think of doing, but as you said, what guarantee do you have it would be used for what you intend, or if it would truly work to get her to talk. I'm sure there's some poor person who's out there looking for a job and needing gas money would appreciate it though! :)

Boy she sure did put on the poor little girl act when talking to her grandma

And, I'm sure it's not the first time she's used the sob story to get what she wants from grandma. Misty's a pro and totally used to others giving into her wants. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth