Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm ready to sent Misty's mom and dad a $50 American Express gift card in order to buy gas to see her in jail. I think the more she sees them, the more she will want to get out and hopefully spilll what she knows about Haleigh.
The only problem is that I have no guarentee mom and pop Croslin will use the card for gasoline. jmo

Well, according to Misty's grannie, Hank doesn't have a phone. I think they have been using Lindsey's van to get around and they are being evicted. Lindsey is moving somewhere else. I'm not sure where Lisa and Hank are going to hang.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm ready to sent Misty's mom and dad a $50 American Express gift card in order to buy gas to see her in jail. I think the more she sees them, the more she will want to get out and hopefully spilll what she knows about Haleigh.
The only problem is that I have no guarentee mom and pop Croslin will use the card for gasoline. jmo

To bad the wasn't a "for gas only" gift card, Id be tempted to send one myself!!

I just mailed a Grilled Cheese sandwitch to Nancy. Along with some gummy bears. The good ones, the Black Forest brand.
Gotta go fix Misty's care package now.

Don't forget, RC needs clean underwear!!! Well since you are being so n ice:)

Personally, it hurt me to hear Misty cry for food and say she is hungry. Those words coming from another is one of my greatest fears as a human being and often what brings me to my knees. Food, water, clothing, shelter and protection is all I hold close to my own heart for all of mankind.

Nancy produced several days menu on air, which sounded nutritous and proper food allowance to maintain life, surely Misty has been offered this in her cell, right? Misty looked upset on the videos, but not signs of having no food or water. She had apparent strength and mental clarity, which if starved that diminishes rather quickly. Hopefully she's offered her daily allowance of food, surely no one in control of distributing meals of the day would be so cruel or have the ability to deprive the inmates. I hope.

Ron's Grandmom was telling him when she can visit and Ron said "ok, what do I need, what do I need". He then asks for his chains and GM tells him they already told her he can't have them in jail. His chains were the first thing he asks for ! Unbelievable !

I just fell off my desk chair on that one!

I just mailed a Grilled Cheese sandwitch to Nancy. Along with some gummy bears. The good ones, the Black Forest brand.
Gotta go fix Misty's care package now.
Oh please let us know what's in it! ;)

Personally, it hurt me to hear Misty cry for food and say she is hungry. Those words coming from another is one of my greatest fears as a human being and often what brings me to my knees. Food, water, clothing, shelter and protection is all I hold close to my own heart for all of mankind.

Nancy produced several days menu on air, which sounded nutritous and proper food allowance to maintain life, surely Misty has been offered this in her cell, right? Misty looked upset on the videos, but not signs of having no food or water. She had apparent strength and mental clarity, which if starved that diminishes rather quickly. Hopefully she's offered her daily allowance of food, surely no one in control of distributing meals of the day would be so cruel or have the ability to deprive the inmates. I hope.
I don't think she's being deprived at all. In fact she's probably being fed better there than she was eating on the outside while doing drugs. The jail meal schedule just isn't fitting in with what she wants and she probably doesn't have any money in the commissary account for snacks. I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't brought this on herself. MOO

so if rc has nothing to hide, albeit the confession to drug dealing
then why the necessary 'alert' from ggma/tn/pops to watch his back, there is a snitch there

and rc acknowledging it???
he should have said,,,,but ggma, that doesnt worry me, i have done nothing wrong,,,why would you 'all worry about a snitch

jmo

I don't think she's being deprived at all. In fact she's probably being fed better there than she was eating on the outside while doing drugs. The jail meal schedule just isn't fitting in with what she wants and she probably doesn't have any money in the commissary account for snacks. I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't brought this on herself. MOO

I think you are right. She's just 18 and at those ages they are picky, eat certain favorites, like burgers and fries constantly, and when you throw in juices, fruits and their not so regular favs they get fussy. My own went through this at these ages.

when she gets out shes not smoking cigs, pot, not doing nothin. She gonna get her GED in jail, and when she gets out she gonna be good and stay with her mommy and daddy.

Misty is acting like a kid who got grounded for not cleaning her room. She just doesn't get it does she?
jmo

so if rc has nothing to hide, albeit the confession to drug dealing
then why the necessary 'alert' from ggma/tn/pops to watch his back, there is a snitch there

and rc acknowledging it???
he should have said,,,,but ggma, that doesnt worry me, i have done nothing wrong,,,why would you 'all worry about a snitch

jmo

ITA! Fishy:waitasec:

That's really a generous thing for you to think of doing, but as you said, what guarantee do you have it would be used for what you intend, or if it would truly work to get her to talk. I'm sure there's some poor person who's out there looking for a job and needing gas money would appreciate it though! :)

If she were to get a gift card that was strictly used to buy gas then they wouldn't be able to use it on anything else.

That's really a generous thing for you to think of doing, but as you said, what guarantee do you have it would be used for what you intend, or if it would truly work to get her to talk. I'm sure there's some poor person who's out there looking for a job and needing gas money would appreciate it though! :)

You're kind, pan. I know what it's like to be without. But it's not all about being generous really, it's about getting the ball rolling on uncovering the truth about Haleigh's disappearance.
I do believe the more Misty sees her family through the bars, the more desperate she will be. Especially if I send enough for them to buy donuts and eat them in front of her while they visit.

If she were to get a gift card that was strictly used to buy gas then they wouldn't be able to use it on anything else.
I didn't know there was a card, that would exclude munchies, drinks and whatnot from the convenience store attached to the station. :(

You're kind, pan. I know what it's like to be without. But it's not all about being generous really, it's about getting the ball rolling on uncovering the truth about Haleigh's disappearance.
I do believe the more Misty sees her family through the bars, the more desperate she will be. Especially if I send enough for them to buy donuts and eat them in front of her while they visit.
I'm getting your point very clearly now! :)

To bad the wasn't a "for gas only" gift card, Id be tempted to send one myself!!

You're right! And, there are gasoline cards you can buy for fuel only. I'm going to look into that. I suppose I could send it to the jail addressed to her parents. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ciggies, beer, anything else at the local kangaroo.:dance:

Oh, man, they passed over that time line again concerning rc's work hours. .WHY does she do this??? grrrrrr.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor