Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html
QUICK---someone call the nancy grace show and ask about this----LOL!!!

IF Caylee were around there anywhere, the people would have dropped her off somewhere and collected a reward... she is too hot to keep

Hmmm, bringing up the internet boards...now WHY would that bother them so much if the internet boards are all wrong eh?

Good color for Nancy tonight...but I want to fix her eyebrows...too thin and her right one is plucked to far away from the bridge of her nose...<LOL>

If I weren't too shy, I'd call in. I want her to ask why, if his clients are all about finding Caylee, they have actually lied to cover for Casey? How does that help find Caylee?

Get off this denial thing -- everyone understands that and that is not the problem people have with them. The problem is coddling, covering for and further enabling their daughter at the expense of Caylee. Grrrrrrr!

If I had her # I'd call in...and ask why someone hasn't knocked the he#@ outta Casey!

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

Ya have to admit.... Valentina is precious; so adorable!

She was already charged with these so they have to have others for new charges

Yes I'm aware...I'm pretty sure the others are going to be from Bank of America and Target... they are pressing charges..just a hunch could be totally wrong.

Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

Welcome to the funny farm. Seems you'll fit in here nicely. :woohoo:

Why stop forensic testing???? Hmmmm...would hate for them to find the truth.

Baez motion is inappropriate.
Will be laughed out of court!

I am not a liar, I am a mis-truther.
I did not have opportunites, I had inopportunities.
Yes we want you to find our granddaughter but don't test anything.
No it was not that dead body, it was another dead body!

Again..someone please start a CA and GC isms thread. I would print it out and keep it forever..and pull them out when I need them...LOL!

I am not a liar, I am a mis-truther.
I did not have opportunites, I had inopportunities.
Yes we want you to find our granddaughter but don't test anything.
No it was not that dead body, it was another dead body!

I prefer factually-challenged myself.

:laugh:
Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

:dance: Please take a picture for us!

Do you think all his references are to "blogs" include us?? i.e. those without evidence commenting on the case??? hmmm....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4
Back