Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html
That's very... different.
I have had 3 babies myself, and I've saved alot of things from their infancy.
But this never entered my mind.
hmmmmm.:confused:

If I weren't too shy, I'd call in. I want her to ask why, if his clients are all about finding Caylee, they have actually lied to cover for Casey? How does that help find Caylee?

Get off this denial thing -- everyone understands that and that is not the problem people have with them. The problem is coddling, covering for and further enabling their daughter at the expense of Caylee. Grrrrrrr!

"Mistruths or half truths" - that line STILL upsets me. THAT is denial! Call it was it is - LIES!

By CAs own words, Casey is a pathological liar.
By CAs own words, Casey is a socipath.
Why believe Casey's bs now???

If they come and get her I am going to need to get a drink b/c they wait until they can get the most attention and arrest her while Nancy is on. This is getting so wild.

I am not a liar, I am a mis-truther.
I did not have opportunites, I had inopportunities.
Yes we want you to find our granddaughter but don't test anything.
No it was not that dead body, it was another dead body!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back