Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay Nancy is going up my alley..I firmly believe LE wants a body and wants it BADLY..that is the holdup. That has been my gut.

You and me both. I think that like someone said earlier, they set a date that they are going to charge her by and are going to stick by that unless the body and the evidence shows up sooner. But with JB ready to jump on the speedy trial if they do charge her, they need to have all of their ducks in a row. Ya only get one shot.............

That elderly woman they keep showing in the clip asking CA why she said there was the smell of a dead body in the car because CA knew there was a dead body in that car. Is that the same woman GA pushed?

No. Not the same woman

I thought Cindy gave 2 versions of when the pants were washed, but both of them would fall after saying in that 911 call the car smelled like a dead body. So either way, I'd think she "laundered evidence". :behindbar
So she's in the middle of calling the police and doing the wash? That was almost as strange as her bringing the car back home, still not knowing what's going on with her daughter and granddaughter...and doing the wash!!

That elderly woman they keep showing in the clip asking CA why she said there was the smell of a dead body in the car because CA knew there was a dead body in that car. Is that the same woman GA pushed?

I seem to recall seeing that lady before the GA goes nuts incident.

Unless it was additional checks to those establishments.. one check to Winn Dixie and one electronic payment for AT&T was already in the arrest Affadavit..

I missed the beginning...putting kiddos to bed.
That's what I'd thought too but I haven't read that affadavit for a few days either.

Has anyone actually left a pizza in the back of a car and smelled it? I live in Fl. I could do it, I just don't want to. If it looks like the pizza under my daughters bed, it definitely looks like leather. Extra cheese.

JJ,
That's just so disturbing. I keep everything of my daughter's but never would have thought of making a mold of her bum. Just odd!

NeJame brought up people on blogs not privy to evidence and coming up with theories.....
I think he's just po'd that people on blogs can think logically. I bet he thiniks it too but is being paid to think differently.

I also loved his statement that the Anthonys are not entertaining any book offers. News flash to Nejame - Baez is considering it. Maybe he needs to reel in Casey while he is defending her parents.

I know her parents are upset. But so are teh people in front of the house. So are many people on the blogs. Everyone is exercising their right of free speech or does Nejame want to take that away from us, too. George sure doesn't want anyone to have the right of free speech but himself. It doesn't work that way.

Nejame has elected to represent some loose cannons. I hope he can deal with the fallout over this. I don't think he can. NOBODY is THAT good.

Does anyone have Nancy Grace's e-mail address?

It is somewhere on her CNN website she advertises the addy on the show. Just a heads up, I've emailed them a couple of times and didn't even get an automatic "thank you for your reply" response...grrrrr.

Ok...now that electronic payment...could that be constituted as wire fraud and covered by the FBI? I askes somewhere else and couldn't get an answer.

I totally don't know..someone alluded to that but I don't know the validity at all.

:laugh: Brownie man boobies...

Nejame may be a good attorney, but in my opinion, he is not very good with the media....the swaying back & forth while he answers is very distracting. And, anyone notice, in the video of JB leaving his office smirking with Casey, he has some pretty good size man *advertiser censored* going on! I think he ought to try and get to the gym for a few hours a week. IMOO

What's the rush???? The rush is I'm going to go insane if I have to see her in the Nicole Richie sunglasses for one more day!!!

Thank you very much, but I have been wearing those for YEARS !!:takeabow:

Has anyone actually left a pizza in the back of a car and smelled it? I live in Fl. I could do it, I just don't want to. If it looks like the pizza under my daughters bed, it definitely looks like leather. Extra cheese.
WE tossed cooked pizza in our open dumpster at a pizza place on a daily basis and it was hotter than in 'Fla and it never smelled and it never had maggots. They are makign up things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4
Back