Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would a judge grant a HOA an injunction to prevent people from exercising their constitutional rights?

I'm not saying it's gonna fly. I personally think it's about as brilliant an idea as what I've heard of the new Baez motions. This was being reported on local news.

God forbid the Anthony's not garner the sympathy of the HOA!

If the HOA wanted, couldn't they allow them to build a giant fence in front of their house instead of using the billboard? I think that would be the thing to do. An 8-10 ft. privacy fence should keep people out and them in. They could even make it cement...little bars on the windows perhaps? Maybe even add guard towers above?

I agree SS, I mean after all I heard they are coming into a large sum of $

PS: I just thought of this, why didn't they put up a fence instead of those security camera? :waitasec:

If the HOA wanted, couldn't they allow them to build a giant fence in front of their house instead of using the billboard? I think that would be the thing to do. An 8-10 ft. privacy fence should keep people out and them in. They could even make it cement...little bars on the windows perhaps? Maybe even add guard towers above?

Ooooooooooooooooh I love that idea:blowkiss:

But it would not be permissible as it would cause Casey to think she is subject to some kind of home confinement. We sure can't have that!

I wonder if NG producers have offered Sherrif Beary (Sp?) $5,000 toward the search for every arrest of Casey that occurs during her show.

Never heard of it either, but those were Cindy's exact words... I just watched that clip yesterday. The most telling thing in that clip however, is how George kinda flips out at the end and tries to make Cindy stop talking. I don't have a link... Anyone? Where he tells Cindy "The information needs to stop NOW".

http://www.truveo.com/Cindy-Anthony-speaks-to-reporters-after-bond/id/1031594907

While she was explaining that she knew what decomp smells like she added in the middle of it, without pause, that she is a nurse so it was misunderstood.

Be sure to give Cindy a pencil and paper for all her detective work. Her lawyer sits there and says how Cindy and George don't want to search for a dead body. Have they ever LOOKED for a live child. Did they go to the Park where Casey claims that Caylee was kidnapped. Have they researched Ford Focuses? No, they have left it all up to OTHER PEOPLE

SJust saw a clip where Cindy claims there was no smell of dead body in the car when it was towed. How does she know? Was she there? She sure knew that there was the smell of a dead body when she called the police.

My perception was that Nejame actually believes Caylee is dead C&A p'oed) and that he is trying to make the public understand that the Anthonys just can't bring themself to that conclusion yet, for emotional reasons. Hence the palaver about the Kubler Ross stages of grief. We've certainly seen plenty of the denial and anger stages from them and I suspect some of the depression stage is being experienced by George behind closed doors.

But what stage of grief is Casey in? I don't think Kubler Ross detailed anything called the High Five stage.

Off topic, if I may - is there a forum for tech about the boards? It's not critical, just a question.

Another clip of George and Cindy letting off balloons. How is that helping to find Caylee? Do dthe balloons have cameras in them? The sheer behaviors of the parents show they KNOW that Caylee isn't with us. Otherwise, they'd be knocking on doors right and left. They can start at Tone's apt. The fact is that they have NOT looked for Caylee at all. All they have done is defend the little thief and liar who resides in their home and mooches off them. Heck, the girl is 22, jobless and doesn't even own a car. She's a useless piece of flesh, nothing more.

Be sure to give Cindy a pencil and paper for all her detective work. Her lawyer sits there and says how Cindy and George don't want to search for a dead body. Have they ever LOOKED for a live child. Did they go to the Park where Casey claims that Caylee was kidnapped. Have they researched Ford Focuses? No, they have left it all up to OTHER PEOPLE

SJust saw a clip where Cindy claims there was no smell of dead body in the car when it was towed. How does she know? Was she there? She sure knew that there was the smell of a dead body when she called the police.

She said she grilled the tow truck driver, and he admitted that there was no smell.

Sh said she grilled the tow truck driver, and he admitted that there was no smell.

Lol, kinda like Lee not hearing the cops tell him and his mom that the dog lady could stay where she was because she was on public property?

I have a question. On NG aired 9.9 there was an intervew with a roommate called Nate.
I did not see it but read the transcript. The answers are almost identicle with the answers of the interview that was done with GVS with the roommate Clint.
Did anyone see this and can tell me if it was the person that the transcript is calling Nate is really Clint. This would be the first I have heard of Tony A. having two roomies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html

Thanks,

Hey all. Just catching up. Wanted to see that I looked again at the clip NG shows of GA going off and pitching that guy's chair and all that stuff. Well, I hadn't noticed before that one of the things he grabbed and pitched was, yes, an American flag. More demerits in my book.

She said she grilled the tow truck driver, and he admitted that there was no smell.
SHE SAID SHE SAID SHE SAID. Not exactly an honest witness is she? Also didn't the driver say that he had a cold? That usually does impede your sense of smell. Would he evfen know the smell of decomposition?

Why would a judge grant a HOA an injunction to prevent people from exercising their constitutional rights?

Because it may cause a riot, because more than likely someone is going to end up getting hurt and then the county/city may be held accountable because they were aware of the volatile situation and did nothing about it? I'm sorry but I think the entire thing is a mistake and I wish the cops would put an end to it. This is not going to end in a good way.

There has already been a fist fight, 2 people have been shoved and now someone has had there stuff taken from them and thrown away. Gee, I wonder what's going to happen next.. certainly Caylee isn't going to pop out of their signs or loud mouths. They are not doing this for her.. they are doing this out of their own needs.

So what is being accomplished, are they proving that these people are upset and not thinking straight? That they are unstable.. that they are most likely hiding something? We already know this stuff. Standing in their yard screaming at them isn't going to turn them into good people. It's turning them into angry people.

I just don't get why people would continue to go there when they know how bad it is.. it's like they WANT to be hit or harmed. They want to be the next one on camera, the next victim.. they want to scream or beat sense into the A's.. make them "tell what they know" but it simply isn't going to happen. Come on, life doesn't work that way esp. with this family... they play some pretty interesting games

If anything, this stuff will make them closer... they will have a fight they can fight together, they will have the same enemy.

This family is not like the rest of you... they are made from a completely different mold.

IMO!

WHERE HAS COMMON SENSE GONE? Why is there such a lack of it in this case. I'm not talking about KC or the GP's. Its everyone else surrounding this - COMMON SENSE. But I guess that doesn't count for anything these days.
<<snipped>>

IMO, that's only in the parallel part of the universe in which the A's DON'T live!

I have a question. On NG aired 9.9 there was an intervew with a roommate called Nate.
I did not see it but read the transcript. The answers are almost identicle with the answers of the interview that was done with GVS with the roommate Clint.
Did anyone see this and can tell me if it was the person that the transcript is calling Nate is really Clint. This would be the first I have heard of Tony A. having two roomies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html

Thanks,

It's not Clint. Ther was another roomie Nate. I don't remember the exact details but it was figured out in last nights Nancy thread if ya want to go verify it.

SHE SAID SHE SAID SHE SAID. Not exactly an honest witness is she? Also didn't the driver say that he had a cold? That usually does impede your sense of smell. Would he evfen know the smell of decomposition?

The tow truck drvier made a statement to LE. He did not notice any smell but he told them that he had a cold. paraphasing. The man at the tow yard said he looked at the car after he noticed it was there much longer than most cars and he said that it had a smell but a some cars get towed with persihable food that rots and smells. The same man at the tow yard mentioned to GA that the car smelled and when GA opened the trunk in front of him flies flew out and there was a white bag with some pizza in it and he made the comment to GA it smelled really bad and he threw it over the fence near the dumpster. [I would have to go back and read to see if this man actually made the comment to GA that is smelled like a dead body directly to him but I don't think he did] GA did not make any comment about the smell back to the man in the tow yard. When LE took this man's statememt he mentioned that the car smelled just like another one they had years ago that had a dead body in it.

Yeah, it was ABSOLUTELY approved. Chanel 9 news said the HOA put it back. They said it had been stored at the business of a member of the HOA and that the HOA is seeking injunctive relief against protestors.....

Gaia, I'd love to see the whole family struggle with bankruptcy. But the sad reality is that it looks like the HOA has fallen under their wicked spell. Wonder who is paying for the lawyers to do the injunction. I'm guessing it's the HOA.

I am so sick of this A family skirting the law. I truly see where Casey gets her respect for authority.

thanks for the vent!

yep..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez