Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if NeJame will be on NG very much. She doesn't seem to like him and he's getting annoyed with her.........

I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

I appreciate your experience. In your case I am glad he helped. But your case was not on national TV.

This case is entirely different, as you yourself said.

Nejame, could really do without the makeup and hair color! He may be wealthy but he sure is just as wierd as the A's.

NeJame says that G & C have tried everything humanly possible to get Casey to talk. THAT confuses me because at one point Cindy said (on news) that she has not talked to Casey about the case.

WHICH IS IT?!

He's also said they're not allowed to talk to her about it.

He's as bad as G&C.

It really looks to me, listening to NeJame, that his agenda with all this 'separating' of George and Cindy from Casey, is to help them avoid obstruction of justice charges.

Is anybody else seeing that theme?

I read something on here today which I wish NG had asked... it said that if she is tried on the child neglect, she cannot later be tried for murder in FL... if that is true, they need to be in a little hurry. I have never heard of that law before.
It's a little more complicated than that...one thing has to be related to the other...on earlier threads.

He doesn't even know the fact of this case. It's not just their denial, as he thinks, it's their hammer welding name calling antagonistic behavior towards anyone who questions them.

I wish had money to hire a good defense attorney...I'd pay him to walk around in front of me and tell people that I am 20 years younger, a plethora of pounds lighter, and a lot smarter! Money buys anything....but the truth:)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

Wow! He does sound like a great guy, I think everyone is just baffled as to why he would chose to defend the Anthonys at all just as you are.

Glad to hear you got the case resolved!!!!

http://.net/index.php?topic=3362.new#new

Check out what Klaas from Scared Monkeys just put together about Annie.....

I don't know if NeJame will be on NG very much. She doesn't seem to like him and he's getting annoyed with her.........
SM..we see this constantly. Once they get involved in the Anthony circus they are never the same. They believe the publicity will help them, in the end it does just the opposite.
Tony, Leonard and Tim Miller took the high road. They got the heck out of dodge once they figured out what was REALLY going on.:blowkiss:

I have never left cooked pizza in my car. Left uncooked Digiornio in my car once. Long story, but car was in impound for 9 days and the smell would have choked a horse. It sure as the heck choked me when I made bail. No, I did not lose my child...I slugged a cop car. Broke my hand went to jail.

OUCH!
The question now is...did it have maggots?

It really looks to me, listening to NeJame, that his agenda with all this 'separating' of George and Cindy from Casey, is to help them avoid obstruction of justice charges.

Yes, I got that impression too.

OK Nejame tells NG to stop asking about the case. What else does he think she will talk about, the weather?

If she gave an electronic check by wire I think it could.
That's a serious charge...not sure if it has to cross state lines though. But, internet fraud is big now...look at the Brooke B. case.

Have to wait for the transcripts to see how many times and how many ways he said it...but you are right...he sure is.

Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

roflmao.......that was great :blowkiss:

It's a little more complicated than that...one thing has to be related to the other...on earlier threads.

Maui go read on the Perfect Crime thread..someone explained it really well.

Thanks for the info! I always thought maggots would be from body decomp, not cooked pizza left in the trunk which would dry out. I'm not doing any experiments though! :)

If I start doing experiments, please shoot me. My family already thinks I am insane. Actually I am not insane, in CA speak am "mis-normal"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back