Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really looks to me, listening to NeJame, that his agenda with all this 'separating' of George and Cindy from Casey, is to help them avoid obstruction of justice charges.

Is anybody else seeing that theme?

Definitely agree.......... But I just think he's come along too little too late for that........

I forgot a pizza and a gallon of milk in the back of my SUV (was dropping it off but got in a hurry).....

I parked it at the airport and was gone over 2 weeks (I think 19 days) and it really did not smell that bad, but the milk had leaked out of the container and it sure smelled terrible. There were no maggots, and no blow flies in my SUV either.

The pizza was NOT the cause of that smell - and EVERYONE knows it.

I never said it was. Thinking out loud.

Sounds to me they have hired him to go around saying they are in denial !!!! Doesn't make sense to me...but what does in this case

It really looks to me, listening to NeJame, that his agenda with all this 'separating' of George and Cindy from Casey, is to help them avoid obstruction of justice charges.

Is anybody else seeing that theme?

He uses that word to many times!! He knows what to say doesn't he...

He doesn't even know the fact of this case. It's not just their denial, as he thinks, it's their hammer welding name calling antagonistic behavior towards anyone who questions them.

My opinion only...he was never hired to "defend" the A's but to handle all of their financial "opportunities" created by this tragedy. Disgusting...but I believe it to be the case.

If I start doing experiments, please shoot me. My family already thinks I am insane. Actually I am not insane, in CA speak am "mis-normal"
I can't do the experiment anyway I have a SUV. :)

That's a serious charge...not sure if it has to cross state lines though. But, internet fraud is big now...look at the Brooke B. case.

i thought anything that used the telephone lines and that involved banks is federal?

I'm convinced.....this attorney is doing damage control. Cindy and George have legal problems coming down the pike, IMO.

That would be federal charges as they arrested some politicians on the same charges. If she is indicted on Federal charges, there will be a "bunch" of them as that is the way they do it.

The payment to ATT did not go through, there was not enough money left in Amy's account. I wonder if that has any bearing on being able to charge her for that?

Definitely agree.......... But I just think he's come along too little too late for that........
I agree too.
But how can he distance Cindy and George from CAsey, her actions, her stories, her lies, when they are her biggest supporters and they've stated multiple times that they believe her?

I think the Winn-Dixie and new AT&T charges were just announced w/i the past couple of days.

No..they've been on the affadavit since it was posted on the OCSD website. It was posted on 9/3..and last update was 9/3 so it's been there all along.

The battery report is also up now..posted 9/8 if anyone wants to read.

With all due respect to those who are taking up for this lawyer. He might be the greatest guy in the world. The problem is he is defending the most hated family in America right now. IMHO
I agree and I won't pass judgment on him for doing his 'impossible' job.

My opinion only...he was never hired to "defend" the A's but to handle all of their financial "opportunities" created by this tragedy. Disgusting...but I believe it to be the case.
But didn't he say something at the beginning of the show regarding the fact he was hired to defend the A's? Nancy asked him "Defend them against what?" I am pretty sure I heard that.:)

Have to wait for the transcripts to see how many times and how many ways he said it...but you are right...he sure is.

He is fighting an uphill battle with this family. He will see the "mistruth" soon and realize he's made a poor choice for clients. Bet they don't pay him either.

Next step, Mark Geragos and the Satanists - it's a new band.....lol.

I actually like the new lawyer for GA and CA. The way he explains things makes sense to me, and there has so far been no sense to the Anthony family at all. The only one I have no sympathy for is Casey at this point

On the funnier side my 8 year old came in while I was watching NG and heard her talk she looked at me in horror and said "Mommy, she is mean!" It was pretty cute!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back