Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi CP! :wave:
Yes, denial is the first stage but they should have passed this stage a long time ago. They are just expousing the Baez line - Caylee is still alive with kidnappers (kidnappers that no one has ever heard of before). Not to mention how someone who has been a trusted nanny for a year and a half would suddenly turn into a kidnapper. Wasn't the story that ZFG held Casey down while Samantha kidnapped Caylee? How did ZFG get into the car when she was allegedly holding Casey down? Why didn't Casey scream or chase her or anything? More tales from the dark side.

I don't think they can afford a high profile lawyer for KC and for them plus afford a public spokesman. Maybe when the money starts rolling in the will get him back. :woohoo:
OR they realized what a liability he was and got rid of him. Does anyone know what happened with the identity theft that Cindy was complaining about. Or was it just a red herring?

Like anyone would want any identity associated with this nuthouse family jmo

OR they realized what a liability he was and got rid of him. Does anyone know what happened with the identity theft that Cindy was complaining about. Or was it just a red herring?

Like anyone would want any identity associated with this nuthouse family jmo

Enter the Feds...:crazy:

Catching up again...left me in the dust. Have to re-read thread.

ROFLMAO factually-challenged ... how politically correct:clap::clap::clap:

I think we are on the "same page"... amazing how Nejames kept mentioning the BLOGS... obviously the A's are on here, there and everywehre... they don't work.. so guess what??? they are on the internet... DUH

The more I watch Nancy Grace the more I laugh. She almost started laughing tonite herself when she was talking to that dorky lawyer of CA and GA. I would love to hear what she has to say after the show.

That's a serious charge...not sure if it has to cross state lines though. But, internet fraud is big now...look at the Brooke B. case.

The federal aspect revolves around the fact that the Federal Reserve's wire systems are involved in clearing payments from bank to bank and account to account. The mere presentment of the fraudulent item for payment and using that system makes it wire fraud.

I don't think I have enough brain bleach to deal with how skeeved out I am by this pedophile's dream of a website.

Way too funny &/or creepy. Brain bleach... Some of the things said on this thread tonight have to go into the Anthony Dictionary in The Jury Room.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, denial is the first stage but they should have passed this stage a long time ago. They are just expousing the Baez line - Caylee is still alive with kidnappers (kidnappers that no one has ever heard of before). Not to mention how someone who has been a trusted nanny for a year and a half would suddenly turn into a kidnapper. Wasn't the story that ZFG held Casey down while Samantha kidnapped Caylee? How did ZFG get into the car when she was allegedly holding Casey down? Why didn't Casey scream or chase her or anything? More tales from the dark side.
------
Did anyone ever mention why they kidnapped Caylee? I know she's beautiful but also at an age where she could repeat some of what she hears.Nothing makes sense.IMO

I watched Nancy Grace and came back here to a huge thread that I have just read..
I understand what this lawyer of C&G is saying, and I guess I can respect that. however what I don't understand is what the true purpose of having him is..Why is it such a big deal what the public thinks at this point? If the main focus is Caylee, and finding her, then why isn't this lawyer pleading to the public to find her? He claims that the bloggers and such are speculating...gee whiz I wonder what people who are sitting on their couches without the luxuries of a computer are thinking, even without seeing the documents we have seen..they just don't have the ability to post theories as we do.
I believe the Anthony's do know the truth. I believe in the back of their minds they can hold on to that ounce of hope, and for that, I respect them for. If there was that once ounce of hope and they want the tips to continue coming in, then why not go ahead and release a few leads to help the public look for Caylee? The public is where the leads come from, for gods sake, Zanny the nanny isn't going to call the tip line because she doesn't exist..So if there are tips, why not share them so at least the public can be aware?
These people confuse me! I don't understand at this point what their intentions are..Do they want the public to find Caylee alive? Dead or Alive? Or is their image in the public the importance, because that is what I am gathering from this attorney..

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, denial is the first stage but they should have passed this stage a long time ago. They are just expousing the Baez line - Caylee is still alive with kidnappers (kidnappers that no one has ever heard of before).
If they admit they know Caylee is no longer alive, people won't continue to donate to the "Find Caylee" fund. Why won't anyone ask their lawyer why they aren't spending that money to look for Caylee....and I don't mean driving a billboard around either. I mean really look for her. They did try to hinder Tim's search. Cindy sent an e-mail to all the local news channels. Ask him about that!

Even tho I am not happy about petty theft charges and wish they were murder charges, if they do arrest her, I hope they arrest her in the morning so she doesn't get a day with her attorney at his office to play around all day. I wonder why LE is giving a hint tho? I would rather surprise her so that she might be worried when they show up that she is getting the 'big' charge instead of petty theft.
Just my thoughts and jumping ahead in time, but wouldn't building this rap sheet on her, and let's say she goes to trial and is convicted of child neglect and goes to prison, wouldn't that be a boost for the prosecution when the time comes for a murder trial? :behindbar

Doesn't it take two flies to make maggots? :waitasec:

Well, how bout one PREGNANT one...LOL:crazy: Shoulda been more specific, sorry!:blowkiss:

Apparently, the female fly can hold the male fly "sperm" for up to 2 weeks.

amazing how Nejames kept mentioning the BLOGS... obviously the A's are on here, there and everywehre... they don't work.. so guess what??? they are on the internet... DUH
They are. They even print out posts. Lorraine found some in the trash.

Looks like the same b/ground to me..

It looks to me like she might work in an auto body type shop - or one of those muscle car kind of places based on the car color paint chips on the wall and several sets of keys. Tried to zoom in on the calendar - I think it is August 2007??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back